Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Rewarding Best Ideas !!!

Zeratul

Aspect of Death
Gold Member
Registered
We wish to announce you that we reward the best ideas wich we can apply to help our comunity grow.

The rewards will be in Lightning Elements. The more detailed the idea is, the higher the rewards.

It's easy to see who will get rewarded, because their ideas will be announced and it will be applied in the future updates.

Reply on this topic.

So, knock yourselves out :)

QQQ

Add The Newest Dungeons, each of them with Unique drops. or Revamp old some of old useless dungeons.

Just example:
Devil's Tower: Devil's Amulet (3 random opts)
Reserved IC1: Divine Earring (3 random opts)
Reserved IC2: Darkness Bracelet (3 random opts)

-(Their main stats should be good to compare with wexp accessories,wexp for best accs or any gear is horrible idea)

Each dungeon should have their own unique drop to make almost every dungeon worth to run. Like the previous ideas, Divine Stones from Glacias Inferna, Daily Quest of B3F, Ring dungeons etc.

-This server needs some worth pve farm modes except wexp goodies.

Decrease Top Tier Dungeon diffculties, It's really boring to grind those hardcore dungeons.
I know cabal is a team game and I like it that way ofc; but almost all of the prv srv players are playing solo,quit when they can't do anything solo and find parties.If you look at populated servers,they are able to play/enjoy even If you are solo.

I'm sure It would be much more funnier & attractive with Easier Difficulty - Lower drop rate, so solo players can grow and increase the population.

-Bring back old start.. It should be easy to start,grow,enjoy the game as old times imo..
As a newbie; I really cannot find any worth to do thing except; (Not even that worth)

*CA6 (which is hard af without good gear)
*FT1 first boss farm for PUK.
*Daily EOD3 quest (If find anyone to help)

Alz farm.. Economy is almost dead; increase npc prices of common drops like;
-Gears,cores,quest rings etc.

----------------------------------

You've made new contents to increase war population its ok but.. the current war system is boring af.
Only guardian farms to get 1.2k scores,no fights,no pks cuz there is almost no scores from pk.

The Max Score should be lower instead of 1.2k, war time should be lower too..
So players can enjoy the war instead of bm/afk on guards for 1 hour.

I/we can add other update ideas later, should Improve the current gameplay first to bring back old players and get new players who can stay,enjoy and grow without much hardness.

:tmi::punch::emo::party:

Last edited:
QQQ

Add The Newest Dungeons, each of them with Unique drops. or Revamp old some of old useless dungeons.

Just example:

-(Their main stats should be good to compare with wexp accessories,wexp for best accs or any gear is horrible idea)

Each dungeon should have their own unique drop to make almost every dungeon worth to run. Like the previous ideas, Divine Stones from Glacias Inferna, Daily Quest of B3F, Ring dungeons etc.

Decrease Top Tier Dungeon diffculties, It's really boring to grind those hardcore dungeons.
I know cabal is a team game and I like it that way ofc; but almost all of the prv srv players are playing solo,quit when they can't do anything solo and find parties.If you look at populated servers,they are able to play/enjoy even If you are solo.

I'm sure It would be much more funnier & attractive with Easier Difficulty - Lower drop rate, so solo players can grow and increase the population.

-Bring back old start.. It should be easy to start,grow,enjoy the game as old times imo..
As a newbie; I really cannot find any worth to do thing except; (Not even that worth)

You've made new contents to increase war population its ok but.. the current war system is boring af.
Only guardian farms to get 1.2k scores,no fights,no pks cuz there is almost no scores from pk.

I/we can add other update ideas later, should Improve the current gameplay first to bring back old players and get new players who can stay,enjoy and grow without much hardness.

Please stick on one of your ideas, and we could discuss in here,
You stated atleast 4 ideas which could be broken down..

So edit now ur post, choose one and elaborate it more..

Refer new post

Last edited:
Screenshot_20190606_210211.jpg

This is an attachment for your reference regarding my idea on boosting Critical Damage craft option to 20. This is mithril blade from official server.

IGN : Shikanami

Last edited:
Refer new post

Last edited:
Not a best IDEA but a CRAZY ONE!!

1. Daily Log-In reward – Everyday a player log in to his account and play he/she will be rewarded randomly by items in game (Ex. UCH, UCHH, Upgrade core unique, perfect cores) high value items will be given at lower rate of course.

2. Every Weekend an ALTERNATE XP, WEXP, AXP, ALZ Bomb rate bonus, crafting XP bonus will be nice in order to fill the need to Level up, go to NWAR, and just farming alz and have a past time and get AXP.

If I were to choose for the percentage It would be like this:

XP=50%

WEXP=10%

AXP=30%

Alz Bomb Rate= 100%, joke 50%

Crafting XP=50%

3. Bring back the drop rate of items like way back before (2 to 3 Item drop once you kill a mob in NF) you can farm alz just by selling drop items to NPC. it’s a great way for beginners to have alz in order for them to buy and upgrade their items.

4. Let’s make the war channel more entertaining and useful every weekend 15 vs 15 all-out war proc vs caps will battle same like a guild war first to have 100kills wins. Registration will be done via alz and the winning nation will gain alz, honor points, unique cores or I don’t know house and lot like that. It’s up to you guys. This is not a dancing game, you build your character to beat other players show your skill in battle.

It is a play to win server so as a player it would be nice to play in a game that once you log in there is something you will gain after you log out.

IGN: xxxINVOKERxxx

Last edited:
Please Edit your original post and add your in-game character name ( or account ) so we know who replyed here when we will send rewards.

Refer the new post.

Last edited:
IDEAS

1. END GAME GEAR

Changes
  • Reduce amount of Lightning Element to craft End Game Gear.
Reason
  • It is better to use Lightning Element to play variety of class instead of main only one class. That is one of the reason of people play private server, to play and experience all the class available.
  • People could try lots of build instead of crafting all AMP. Then, there will be counter build mechanics which make the game more fun rather than all people wearing same build.
  • Since very few people that like to go DIE HARD on Demonite Set, it creates unbalance force. No one want to go war and die. As result people are not interested go to war. Probably just go war for points with Eins / Palladium Set.
  • People don't have enough time to grind 24/7 on a private server, we all have our responsibilities.
  • The idea of playing private server is to get the End Game Gear fast and Compete with other player in war. War conflicts is a good vibe, it makes the community alive.
2. WEEKEND WAR EVENT

Changes
  • Create one epic war event weekly on Saturday.
  • Rewards: Merit Medal and Lightning Elements (Extra for winning nation).
Reason
  • To increase competitive spirit in player and attract people to play on weekend.
3. UPGRADING GEARS

Changes
  • Remove Perfect Core & Safeguard on drop list.
Reason
  • All Perfect Core & Safeguard will be drop on Custom Bosses.
  • Will be explain more detail on next idea.
4. CUSTOM BOSSES

Changes
  • Move all Custom Bosses to weekend (Saturday and Sunday). All three boss (Patren, Baldus, Relic) will spawn on same day at different time on every Saturday and Sunday. Example 12 pm, 4 pm and 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
  • Change the drop for Custom Boss.
  • Patren : Perfect Cores (High, Highest, Unique) and Safe Guard (High, Highest, Unique)
  • Baldus : Ligning Elements (Lucky Loot) and 4 Basic Element (5 Stack)
  • Increase the number of loot since everyone will hunt down these bosses on weekend.
Reason
  • Player starting to loss interest on Custom Bosses since the loot are not promising.
  • Combining with the "Weekend War Event" idea, it will make server more alive on weekends.
  • Trigger a feeling to player to not miss these Custom Bosses and indirectly increase number of player on weekend (Make the server look more fun).
  • Create a peek hour for the market after boss event. Everyone will busy dealing buy and sell the loots which will also make the server look more alive.
  • These way will make the Perfect Cores and Safe Guards much more valuable rather than all of them drop on dungeons and then kill the market price since there were high production (lots of people spam dungeon) and low demand (less people need them).
  • Indirectly cure the market.
5. UNBALANCE GM KILL TITLE

Changes
  • Change the GM Kill Title to dungeon completion title.
  • GM Kill Lvl 1 - 20 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • GM Kill Lvl 2 - 40 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • GM Kill Lvl 3 - 60 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • Remove all resist ,def and hp stat. Only include All Attack, Amp and Critical Damage stat to make these title only viable for PVE.
Reason
  • The GM Kill idea is unbalance and unfair for high latency player. It is difficult for them to achieve the highest rank of that title since its hard for them to get the last hit.
  • Encourage people to go party up and clear the High-End Dungeons.
6. PVP RANKING REWARD

Changes
  • Since you already have PVP ranking system, give reward to the winners.
  • Rewards will be Divine Stone (Depends on their ranking).
  • The rewards could be give to player Rank 1 - Rank 10.
  • Update the PVP ranking system every two week.
Reason
  • This will increase the competitiveness between players.
  • Encourage people to discover different build since End Game Gear is easy to craft. There will be always counter build.
7. NEW GUARDIAN TITLE & WAR TWEAKS

Details
  • Guardian Title is rewarded to "Highest Kill" player for every class.
  • The Stats could be as same as bringer depends.
  • Every nation will have 6 "Luminous Guardian" / "Stormy Guardian" every week.
  • Increase the point received for killing player.
Reason
  • Rewarding a title for player that like to Player Killing.
  • Create a war mechanics where there's Bringer to push and Guardian to do the Player Killing.
  • Making the war more fun instead of everyone AFK using BM and conquer the base.
  • Giving people option to get point by do Player Killing or Pushing.
8. SENILLINEA WEAPONARY

Changes
  • Double the option for Senillinea Weaponary like Extreme Craft Eins.
  • Adding +15 aura.
Reason
  • Senillinea Weaponary is now left abandoned and is not consider an option for people to get since the stat is less "Promising".
  • Boosting the weapon to be End Tier Weapon.
9. RELIC WEAPONARY

Changes
  • Double the option for Relic Weaponary like Extreme Craft Eins.
Reason
  • Relic Weaponary is now left abandoned and is not consider an option for people to get since the stat is less "Promising".
  • Boosting the weapon to be Mid Tier Weapon.
  • Encourage newbie to hunt down the Relic Boss.
  • Revive the Relic Weapon.

10. CRITICAL DAMAGE STAT

Changes
  • Increase critical damage craft stat to 20.
Reason
  • The stat currently is weaker than AMP. Official server even have 22 critical damage and 16 critical damage for slots. 20 critical damage for option and 12 critical damage for slots is not consider as overpower (Please refer my attachment).
  • People can mix it up AMP and CDI to discover new builds. There will be always RCR to counter them.
11. LUMINIOUS / STORMY GOD

Changes
  • Reduce the kill amount for war kill title for every tier.
Reason
  • To make Luminous and Stormy God title achievable since amount of player on private server is less than official server.
12. WINGS

Changes
  • Reduce the price of wings.
  • Add defensive stat for wings (Def, RSA , RCR , RCD)
Reason
  • There is a lot of offensive items but less defensive items consider there is double amp item now.
  • Encourage people to donate or save ecoin to buy wings.
13. REMOVE ACCESSORY FROM UNBIND SYSTEM

Changes
  • Remove accessory from unbind system.
  • All accessory bought from shop will be "Account bound when equipped" property.
  • All accessory in-game change to account bound.
Reason
  • There are a lot of unused accessory out there in market making new comers unmotivated to donate or buy ecoin (Buy using alz) from player since they can get it cheaper on AH (Buy using alz).
  • Boost donation flow to help the server to keep running.
  • When the amount of unused accessory is reduced, new comers will need to donate or save ecoin or buy from player that buy ecoin to get accessory.
  • Cure the market of buy and sell ecoin between players.
  • When there's high demand of people want to buy ecoin (Using alz), new comers will also motivated to donate to get alz faster by selling the ecoin to people in need.
14. EXCLUSIVE MISSION WAR SHOP

Details
  • All unique accessories (Dual Amp / Crafted Epaulet) will strictly go to WEXP shop, even the new ones.
Reason
  • To motivate player to go war.
15. DUNGEON ENTRY SHOP

Details
  • A shop that contains all dungeon entry with 1 vcoin per entry (The idea to keep it cheap).
  • Actual entry not craft cards.
Reason
  • Dungeon entry is very important to player, it is the best to keep it very easy to get.
  • My idea on removing Perfect Cores and Safe Guards will help to maintain the market value even people were spamming dungeon.
16. UNUSED GEAR

Details
  • Removal of Equillibrum, Eins, Zwei Set as your plan.
Reason
  • To give way for Relic, Senillinea, Palladium and Demonite.
That is all for now, I create new post that is more constructive to ease your works. All the best in curing the server. I'll add if i have more ideas.

IN-GAME-NAME : Shikanami

Last edited:
Some ideas that maybe are nice to all the players:
-make low dungeons (map part to ic2/aos2) worth to farm: add costume drops , pets (with some rarety, lets say 1 drop per 10-15 runs);
-add honour potions drops to medium dungeons (like ft2, mo,...) ;
-remove all the crappy items from chest that no one will use and maybe add some more cores or potions;
-make ppl spamm high dungeons in party , bl's almost farm solo everything
- end game sets and all of the others sets should be droppable , i think that ppl like to farm and get lucky when they drop part of sets that are actually good, however it can not be easy, just like official, when ppl drop 14 amp , but in this server 30+ amp ofc
-reduce dmg from dungeons mobs and TG guardians... its not funny and gets boring.

CRAZY IDEA:
players shouldn't be able to solo dungeons above MO, make players need another players. However drops need to be worth something and not the random crap that ppl sell to NPC.

IGN: Smackyyy

Last edited:
QQQ

Just example:

Reply with In-game name (or pm me on forum) so i can send you some Lightning Elements. Ty for feedback

View attachment 7028

This is an attachment for your reference regarding my idea on boosting Critical Damage craft option to 20. This is mithril blade from official server.

IGN : Shikanami
Hi, increasing the damage will cause again to go over the 65k damage / hit that this client can show, so for example if you do 70k damage you will see only 5000, thx for your time and post.

IDEAS

1. END GAME GEAR

Changes
  • Reduce amount of Lightning Element to craft End Game Gear.
Reason
  • It is better to use Lightning Element to play variety of class instead of main only one class. That is one of the reason of people play private server, to play and experience all the class available.
  • People could try lots of build instead of crafting all AMP. Then, there will be counter build mechanics which make the game more fun rather than all people wearing same build.
  • Since very few people that like to go DIE HARD on Demonite Set, it creates unbalance force. No one want to go war and die. As result people are not interested go to war. Probably just go war for points with Eins / Palladium Set.
  • People don't have enough time to grind 24/7 on a private server, we all have our responsibilities.
  • The idea of playing private server is to get the End Game Gear fast and Compete with other player in war. War conflicts is a good vibe, it makes the community alive.
2. WEEKEND WAR EVENT

Changes
  • Create one epic war event weekly on Saturday.
  • Rewards: Merit Medal and Lightning Elements (Extra for winning nation).
Reason
  • To increase competitive spirit in player and attract people to play on weekend.
3. UPGRADING GEARS

Changes
  • Remove Perfect Core & Safeguard on drop list.
Reason
  • All Perfect Core & Safeguard will be drop on Custom Bosses.
  • Will be explain more detail on next idea.
4. CUSTOM BOSSES

Changes
  • Move all Custom Bosses to weekend (Saturday and Sunday). All three boss (Patren, Baldus, Relic) will spawn on same day at different time on every Saturday and Sunday. Example 12 pm, 4 pm and 8 pm every Saturday and Sunday.
  • Change the drop for Custom Boss.
  • Patren : Perfect Cores (High, Highest, Unique) and Safe Guard (High, Highest, Unique)
  • Baldus : Ligning Elements (Lucky Loot) and 4 Basic Element (5 Stack)
  • Increase the number of loot since everyone will hunt down these bosses on weekend.
Reason
  • Player starting to loss interest on Custom Bosses since the loot are not promising.
  • Combining with the "Weekend War Event" idea, it will make server more alive on weekends.
  • Trigger a feeling to player to not miss these Custom Bosses and indirectly increase number of player on weekend (Make the server look more fun).
  • Create a peek hour for the market after boss event. Everyone will busy dealing buy and sell the loots which will also make the server look more alive.
  • These way will make the Perfect Cores and Safe Guards much more valuable rather than all of them drop on dungeons and then kill the market price since there were high production (lots of people spam dungeon) and low demand (less people need them).
  • Indirectly cure the market.
5. UNBALANCE GM KILL TITLE

Changes
  • Change the GM Kill Title to dungeon completion title.
  • GM Kill Lvl 1 - 20 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • GM Kill Lvl 2 - 40 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • GM Kill Lvl 3 - 60 Completion AC, FT3 and Glacies Inferna.
  • Remove all resist ,def and hp stat. Only include All Attack, Amp and Critical Damage stat to make these title only viable for PVE.
Reason
  • The GM Kill idea is unbalance and unfair for high latency player. It is difficult for them to achieve the highest rank of that title since its hard for them to get the last hit.
  • Encourage people to go party up and clear the High-End Dungeons.
6. PVP RANKING REWARD

Changes
  • Since you already have PVP ranking system, give reward to the winners.
  • Rewards will be Divine Stone (Depends on their ranking).
  • The rewards could be give to player Rank 1 - Rank 10.
  • Update the PVP ranking system every two week.
Reason
  • This will increase the competitiveness between players.
  • Encourage people to discover different build since End Game Gear is easy to craft. There will be always counter build.
7. NEW GUARDIAN TITLE & WAR TWEAKS

Details
  • Guardian Title is rewarded to "Highest Kill" player for every class.
  • The Stats could be as same as bringer depends.
  • Every nation will have 6 "Luminous Guardian" / "Stormy Guardian" every week.
  • Increase the point received for killing player.
Reason
  • Rewarding a title for player that like to Player Killing.
  • Create a war mechanics where there's Bringer to push and Guardian to do the Player Killing.
  • Making the war more fun instead of everyone AFK using BM and conquer the base.
  • Giving people option to get point by do Player Killing or Pushing.
8. SENILLINEA WEAPONARY

Changes
  • Double the option for Senillinea Weaponary like Extreme Craft Eins.
  • Adding +15 aura.
Reason
  • Senillinea Weaponary is now left abandoned and is not consider an option for people to get since the stat is less "Promising".
  • Boosting the weapon to be End Tier Weapon.
9. RELIC WEAPONARY

Changes
  • Double the option for Relic Weaponary like Extreme Craft Eins.
Reason
  • Relic Weaponary is now left abandoned and is not consider an option for people to get since the stat is less "Promising".
  • Boosting the weapon to be Mid Tier Weapon.
  • Encourage newbie to hunt down the Relic Boss.
  • Revive the Relic Weapon.

10. CRITICAL DAMAGE STAT

Changes
  • Increase critical damage craft stat to 20.
Reason
  • The stat currently is weaker than AMP. Official server even have 22 critical damage and 16 critical damage for slots. 20 critical damage for option and 12 critical damage for slots is not consider as overpower (Please refer my attachment).
  • People can mix it up AMP and CDI to discover new builds. There will be always RCR to counter them.
11. LUMINIOUS / STORMY GOD

Changes
  • Reduce the kill amount for war kill title for every tier.
Reason
  • To make Luminous and Stormy God title achievable since amount of player on private server is less than official server.
12. WINGS

Changes
  • Reduce the price of wings.
  • Add defensive stat for wings (Def, RSA , RCR , RCD)
Reason
  • There is a lot of offensive items but less defensive items consider there is double amp item now.
  • Encourage people to donate or save ecoin to buy wings.
13. REMOVE ACCESSORY FROM UNBIND SYSTEM

Changes
  • Remove accessory from unbind system.
  • All accessory bought from shop will be "Account bound when equipped" property.
  • All accessory in-game change to account bound.
Reason
  • There are a lot of unused accessory out there in market making new comers unmotivated to donate or buy ecoin (Buy using alz) from player since they can get it cheaper on AH (Buy using alz).
  • Boost donation flow to help the server to keep running.
  • When the amount of unused accessory is reduced, new comers will need to donate or save ecoin or buy from player that buy ecoin to get accessory.
  • Cure the market of buy and sell ecoin between players.
  • When there's high demand of people want to buy ecoin (Using alz), new comers will also motivated to donate to get alz faster by selling the ecoin to people in need.
14. EXCLUSIVE MISSION WAR SHOP

Details
  • All unique accessories (Dual Amp / Crafted Epaulet) will strictly go to WEXP shop, even the new ones.
Reason
  • To motivate player to go war.
15. DUNGEON ENTRY SHOP

Details
  • A shop that contains all dungeon entry with 1 vcoin per entry (The idea to keep it cheap).
  • Actual entry not craft cards.
Reason
  • Dungeon entry is very important to player, it is the best to keep it very easy to get.
  • My idea on removing Perfect Cores and Safe Guards will help to maintain the market value even people were spamming dungeon.
16. UNUSED GEAR

Details
  • Removal of Equillibrum, Eins, Zwei Set as your plan.
Reason
  • To give way for Relic, Senillinea, Palladium and Demonite.
That is all for now, I create new post that is more constructive to ease your works. All the best in curing the server. I'll add if i have more ideas.

IN-GAME-NAME : Shikanami
Nice ideas, some of them are realy good, and will be aplied.

Ok, Thank you for your feedback, the rewards were sent and are are following:

Shikanami = 20 LE
xxxINVOKERxxx = 15 LE
Smackyyy = 10 LE
Chayyliel = Waiting for IGN

This post has some time, only 4 people posted, would have liked to see more.
Anyway noted and added in to-do list ;)
Thank you for your time.

POST STILL OPEN IN CASE IF ANYONE ELSE WANT TO JOIN

Official Partner