Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 9 of 2019 - Destroy system, Dungeon nerf, Dungeon drop and Power Calculator

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Destroy System
The server destroy system has been remade from scratch.
The following weapons and body parts can now be destroyed:
  • Mithril
  • Archridium
  • Lycanus & Drei Frame
  • Palladium
  • Demonite
On the image below you have explained what are the resulted items.​
Destroy Plan
DestroyResult.png

Destroyed Mithril without slot
1. Mithril Normal.png

Destroyed Mithril with slot
2. Mithril Sloted.png
The force core piece and upgrade core piece will not be obtained from destroying items anymore.
You will be able to buy them with Alz from NPC Chloe in Port Lux.
Chloe Updated.png

Power Calculator
The power calculator is a new feature that will calculate your characters power of attack and power of defense.
The power of attack is a "sum" of your character Attack, Amp, CDI, CRI, etc. Same goes for power of defense but with the defensive stats.
The scope of this tool is to help you decide easier what are the best items, skills, combo's for your character.
The calculator will self update every time you change the power, like when using skills, buffs, mounting items, etc...​
PowerCalculator.png

Drop Changes
Removed the Account Bound property on some Discs, Shape Cartridges and Powerless Core. They were not supposed to drop like that, thank you Trelior (Discord) for the report.
Check the drop table (The drop table needs an update to show the correct info for Extreme Craft items, so dont get scared when you see in craft list an item that says it does not have a craft level at all) for update on the following dungeons:
  • Lake in Dusk
  • Ruina Station
  • Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F)
  • Volcanic Citadel
  • Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F)
  • Forgotten Temple B1F
  • Illusion Castle Underworld
  • Forgotten Temple B2F
As a short description of what is changed in the drops of this dungeons is that now the Weapons and Body parts that will drop will have the same build as they are in the craft system.
(Next dungeons will be updated soon with higher grade items)

Dungeons Nerfing
The following dungeon mobs had their attack lowered:
  • Hazardous Valley - Easy
  • Hazardous Valley - Normal
  • Hazardous Valley - Hard
  • Frozen Tower of Undead (B1F)
  • Frozen Tower of Undead (B2F)
  • Volcanic Citadel
  • Forgotten Temple B1F
  • Illusion Castle Underworld
  • Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
  • Forbidden Island
  • Altar of Siena B1F
  • Altar of Siena B2F

Item Removal
The following Weapons, Body Parts and Epaulets are now set to be removed from characters upon login:
  • Bluestin
  • Titanium & Pherystin
  • Shadow Titanium & Aqua
  • Osmium & Lapis
  • Limitless
  • Zwei Frame
  • Eins Frame
  • Equilibrium

Last edited:
I updated my report of the bound items to cover anything that doesn't already have a bind condition. Accessories are still character bind on equip, like they should be, all non-gear drops are account bind (I could have sworn I showed you a screenshot of several FCHH and UCHH I picked up that were bound), but normal gear is the only thing that isn't bound.

I updated my report of the bound items to cover anything that doesn't already have a bind condition. Accessories are still character bind on equip, like they should be, all non-gear drops are account bind (I could have sworn I showed you a screenshot of several FCHH and UCHH I picked up that were bound), but normal gear is the only thing that isn't bound.
Some of the items will drop as account bound or char bind on equip, there is also an Bind/Unbind system update planned that will go hand in hand with the drops of the server. Lets see now how the current drop updates will be for the new players.

I get that, and understand it, but it was more than just Powerless core dropping account bound. ALL crafting materials and cores dropping on that map were.

Whenever after an update you notice stuff like that, note in a file and forward it to me in discord. ;)
Note something like
In the following dungeon I dropped item X with account bound and item Y with character bound.

I will check the drops and see if it a mistake or it was meant to be like that.

NOTICE
The drop table needs an update to show the correct info for Extreme Craft items, so don't get scared when you see in craft list an item that says it does not have a craft level at all.
I will try to have it updated by tomorrow evening.

FT2 is dropping Mithril Armor parts NON crafted +2-+4 with 0 slots and account binding from the entire dungeon chests. Not working as intended!

Doing Flasha's Request took me back to Porta Inferno, so I took note of the drops I received.

As per your request, here is what I discovered

BBCode seems to be a broken mess on this forum, because using standard BBtags does not work.

Last edited:
can i ask something ?..i can buy lisence shape in where ?

Doing Flasha's Request took me back to Porta Inferno, so I took note of the drops I received.

As per your request, here is what I discovered

BBCode seems to be a broken mess on this forum, because using standard BBtags does not work.

Cant see the picture

Please use
Screen shot button on your keyboard
And directly paste it here

No need to have a proxy site to show the picture

Not used to being allowed to drag and drop directly to forums.

Attachments

• Porta Inferno.PNG
    Porta Inferno.PNG
    14.6 KB · Views: 84
i can get a weap like this in where ? thanks for answer me

Attachments

• upload_2019-8-8_12-47-3.png
    upload_2019-8-8_12-47-3.png
    1 MB · Views: 94
FT2 is dropping Mithril Armor parts NON crafted +2-+4 with 0 slots and account binding from the entire dungeon chests. Not working as intended!
Thank you for feedback, indeed I did a mistake there, fixed it and will apply the fix today.

Check the drop table in site search it
He cant really use the drop list for Extreme items, until I updated later today.

Power Calculator could you please make it a bit low in UI so easy to see how many second left BM or Aura. Maybe can make it on or off so we can enable or disable that fucntion Thanks

Every option scrolls that have been received from destroy system are random. Right?

Just a question. There will be a separate crafting xp for equips like martial bl and martial wi. Also you need liscencse for each right?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner