Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Possible New Upgrade System

Would you like to change the current upgrade system?

• Yes

Votes: 7 25.0%
  • No

Votes: 21 75.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Andrey

fsociety
Professional Enchanter
Registered
As we know all the current upgradable tiers (Mithril, Archidium, Drei Frame, Palladium & Demonite),
are based on cores Highest/Unique which are dropable on harder dungeons, the following images show
how the current upgrade system can change.

Old Upgrade System (Cores)
unknown.png

New Upgrade System (Cores)
unknown.png

This new system, added to the changes that we've made on many dungeons(drops and reduced dmg),
will improve the farm and also market, since we see that only old-medium players are capable to have a
decent farm, while newbies still have some struggles to farm/get items or materials on their own.

These all improvements are being made to help not only newbies but also old players.

*The poll is allowed to make one only vote

I voted to do it, but in conjunction, I motion we add desynthesis back to Red Osmium and Sig Metal to reflect the change.

Well, i played this game in 2018 and take a breake, and now i started again from the beginnings. What a problems i have as a newbie? Slow f/uchh farming. Im already have mith/archi quipment, but need tones of f/uchh to finish it. It is not so Hard to farm some default dungeons as ft1, aos, island, uc, radiant hall and dx, but still it is a problem to have a normal sustain of f/uchh. This update can be helpfull, if mith/atchi will have a high grade, cuz its much more easier to get high grade cores than medium or highest. So newbies will faster change their ro/mistic grade.

I vote for big NO,my self prefer to keep original ,more close to official, it a Cabal and everyone know which upgrade core goes where,
instead of changing that, we can adjust drop of them and that's it.Many players will be confused with upgrade system.
The only ones who wont notice it is players who newer played Cabal and come to private server to try it,and that's very low amount of ppl. :)

Well, i played this game in 2018 and take a breake, and now i started again from the beginnings. What a problems i have as a newbie? Slow f/uchh farming. Im already have mith/archi quipment, but need tones of f/uchh to finish it. It is not so Hard to farm some default dungeons as ft1, aos, island, uc, radiant hall and dx, but still it is a problem to have a normal sustain of f/uchh. This update can be helpfull, if mith/atchi will have a high grade, cuz its much more easier to get high grade cores than medium or highest. So newbies will faster change their ro/mistic grade.
Medium cores are hard to find right now because they don't exist. The idea with this update is that we're going to reinstate these items and adjust drop tables to compensate.

I vote for big NO,my self prefer to keep original ,more close to official, it a Cabal and everyone know which upgrade core goes where,
instead of changing that, we can adjust drop of them and that's it.Many players will be confused with upgrade system.
The only ones who wont notice it is players who newer played Cabal and come to private server to try it,and that's very low amount of ppl. :)
I don't understand the vanilla purity. If we distribute the tiers to fit our metagame, it will allow for diversification of the tiering. Doesn't it strike you as odd right now hat four of our seven tiers are designated as "highest"? Break it up, give meaning to the dungeons under FT1 again.

Frankly, I find it more disconcerting that the "High" tier is treated as a throwaway. The server gives new characters perfect Red Osmium, which beats the pants off of Sigmetal (which is only useful for crafting into Mythril), and Mythril is the benchmark for new players to strive for to be able to compete.When your *starting* point is in the "highest" tier, it just sits oddly.

Restructure to reflect how the gear actually ranks in our version of the game.

Medium cores are hard to find right now because they don't exist. The idea with this update is that we're going to reinstate these items and adjust drop tables to compensate.

I don't understand the vanilla purity. If we distribute the tiers to fit our metagame, it will allow for diversification of the tiering. Doesn't it strike you as odd right now hat four of our seven tiers are designated as "highest"? Break it up, give meaning to the dungeons under FT1 again.

Frankly, I find it more disconcerting that the "High" tier is treated as a throwaway. The server gives new characters perfect Red Osmium, which beats the pants off of Sigmetal (which is only useful for crafting into Mythril), and Mythril is the benchmark for new players to strive for to be able to compete.When your *starting* point is in the "highest" tier, it just sits oddly.

Restructure to reflect how the gear actually ranks in our version of the game.

There are better ways to make lower dungeons useful than to mess with gear tiers. There were different gear tiers, but nobody was going for anything under highest. Imo it's ok that there are so many highest ones. It's also easier to make updates and set the right drop rate of certain items in dungeons. My vote is also no.

The separation would bring a higher drop rate for Low, Medium and High cores along with perfect ones drooping.

But like I always say, sometimes people simply cant think outside the box.
Like here
You need UCHH for the Mithril
But you cant farm PCHH
I give you an alternative
We change Mihtirl to be upgraded to UCH
And we will also have PCH dropping with that
But players will say now because they get influenced with what they already farmed
That is why strategy changing decisions must not be put to a vote
Sometimes...
The way the gear upgrades cores are now
I will never drop the PCHH
Simply because they will overflow the market and no one will use them except at Palladium items

This possible change is now in the hands of you all, vote after you think it very well.
Don't be sorry after.

Last edited:
The separation would bring a higher drop rate for Low, Medium and High cores along with perfect ones drooping.

But like I always say, sometimes people simply cant think outside the box.
Like here
You need UCHH for the Mithril
But you cant farm PCHH
I give you an alternative
We change Mihtirl to be upgraded to UCH
And we will also have PCH dropping with that
But players will say now because they get influenced with what they already farmed
That is why strategy changing decisions must not be put to a vote
Sometimes...
The way the gear upgrades cores are now
I will never drop the PCHH
Simply because they will overflow the market and no one will use them except at Palladium items

This possible change is now in the hands of you all, vote after you think it very well.
Don't be sorry after.

Both current and possible new grades can turn out good or bad. In the end the only thing that matters is how you decide to set the drops. I feel like there is not enough dungeons to put all different tiers ''upgrade materials'' into the game. Note that upgrade materials consist of upgrade cores, enhanced cores, superior cores, safeguards, force cores, scrolls, crap items that generate scrolls and material cores for craft. Not to even mention the valuable drops itself (items that you keep for use or sell).

I feel like if you proceed with new grades the outcome will be either:

1. Dungeons that drop multiple tier stuff (example: high and highest) which will result into farming for your desired tier pretty hard and you will be left with stuff that you don't want,

or

2. Dungeons will drop only certain tier of items, which will make farming for that tier monotonous, due to lack of dungeons. There will be only a few dungeons available to farm for the items tier you want. I doubt you can squeeze 5 different tiers of items into the current amount of dungeons and make farming an enjoyable experience.

I also think that if you proceed with new tiers, the impact on market will be like:
- Huge lack of upgrade stuff for 2-3 tiers
- Upgrade stuff for other 2-3 tiers will be worthless and ppl will just sell it to npc

As I said before, in the end the only thing that matters is how you decide to set drops and we don't have influence on that (I guess we don't even want to have it). Both current and possibly new tiers can turn out good or bad, it all depends on how you set the drops.

ok it seems that need to remind everyone on something, as Cykros say "not looking bigger picture of everything","But like I always say, sometimes people simply cant think outside the box." then let me explain.

What privet servers have to offer to players who are maybe willing to try some private server,(and don't forget its player or players who played on official),
is currently and maybe permanent limited to ep8 server files.From the other hand there are still possible some of modification of those files to closer game content to a official .

Official server make progress all the time,with new futures,armors,dungeons etc.If private server don't adapt anywhere close to it + with some its own unique content,then that privet server wont be attractive for those players.

Now instead of reducing armor upgrade requirements to make lower dungeons playable again (which trust me a lot of pl are bored of them because we farmed those dungeons back in 2009),we can simply remove them, lower hardness of some higher,and add new dungeons as top ones thats now on official.

Like we follow Equipment progress to highest,bike progress to highest,map progress to highest, then lets not forget about dungeons also.
Why not make FT1 lowest dung to farm med/high cores, and make progress with drops to others ,and ft1 will be lowest dung,
then the space is opened to add some new dungeons from official.
Advantage of all that is that those dungeons and end game equipment will attract new players to come on this server,because probably they will newer enter some of those dungeons on official server.
Now i know its not easy task to add new dungeons , but its far way more better way to start with that ,than to lower upgrade of armors and make ppl to farm dungeons that they farmed 6-8 years ago and they are sick of it.

Simple - server will be more attractive for new players. this is just 1 reason why i say NO.
======================================================================================================

The thing is that I want to continue to make the first 3 tiers (from low to high) very easy to farm and upgrade.
If we remain with the current system it will be very complicated to do so because the highest cores are used in to many sets.
And this is not lowering the upgrade of items, its imply changing the required stones to upgrade them.
Nothing will change regarding the power of the items affected.

If you are too proceed with this. Will enchant safeguards for low and medium tiers also be available in the vcoin or ecoin shop as well as perfect cores? Also will the unbinding system be affected as well?

If you are too proceed with this. Will enchant safeguards for low and medium tiers also be available in the vcoin or ecoin shop as well as perfect cores? Also will the unbinding system be affected as well?
I want to make them easy to farm, I think I was pretty clear, I want to make the beginner sets easy to get so players can have fun and only on the endgame sets to be a bit difficult.

Pretty much, yes, at this very moment, for example, Enchant Stones (Medium and High) are useless, almost nobody uses, with this change it will be valuable again.

Safeguards and Perfect cores will be add as a drop which be very easy to farm and upgrade for the low tiers.

The thing is that right now, even with the archidium/mithril extreme drop(which is really good for a new character), newbies still have struggles to upgrade them items, me, as an active new player, I did my whole set +15 farming for like a month because back then, I cannot afford the buy of some PCHH or even Safeguards HH, most of you are medium-end players, me, just as many new players are starting from 0, and we need to change that, how can we be in a server where newbies have their beggining so hard? I think that's a reason why some new players quit the game just few days before they start and again I say, to the mid-endgame players to think not just on their own farm but also for the newbies.

Last edited:
Well what i had in mind is this tiering

Sigmetal / Mithril = High grade
Archidium/ Drei Frame = Highest Grade
Palladium/ Demonite = Ultimate grade

Why?
Since these updates are for newbs,
This tiering us more suitable,
Archidium will still be of highest grade,

But the mithril will be in the High grade,

I said No, coz we already removed the medium grade cores,

With the suggested tiering,
I see that it will really benefit the newbs since high cores are mostly they could get with their set,
And Jumpting to another tier would be easy,

Official Partner