Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Improving the mShield antihack

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Recently MShield-Matt has developed a new core that will improve the quality of the anti-hack system!

Improving the core of any software requires a lot of testing until we are sure it is compatible with all of our users operating systems but for this we need your help!

Please read carefully the next tutorial in order to help the MShield developer get a proper feedback.

First of all if you experience client closing or crashing DO NOT REINSTALL, reinstalling is not a magic spell that will make the problem go away :D

What should you do if you experience client crashing, closing or simply client not starting at all!
  1. With the use of our game updater run the SCAN function, this will check all your client files and download again any corrupted files
    • 2020-04-23 19_25_49-Window.png
  2. After scanning process has finished if the problem persist then you will surely have some report files we need you to upload here for us
    • cabalmain.RPT from client root folder, where cabalmain is located (.rpt is the file extension so if you dont have file name extension checked in windows settings you wont see that)
      • 2020-04-23 19_30_09-Window.png
    • rpt.msd inside the MShield folder from client root directory.
      • 2020-04-23 19_34_05-Window.png
  3. Just make a reply in this post with RPT file(s).

NOTE: I will make a first reply to this thread as a demo to show you all how the thread reply should be made!

Demo reply

Hello, I am experience the auto close when I enter any of the dungeons.

I do not have an rpt.msd inside the client MShield foder but I have the cabalmain.RPT file

I want to mention that I have scaned the client and there is no file corrupted in it!

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    8.3 KB · Views: 107
hello gm,

my mshield is showing but it cannot launch anymore

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    2.9 MB · Views: 76
Hello, I am experiencing auto close when I enter m.war (First time entrance only).

I do have cabalmain.RPT but i don't have rpt.msd inside the client MShield folder.

Scanned for the 4th time but there was no error/corrupt file found.

Then sometimes this pops up (which by the way, I have internet connection).

Untitled.png

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    1.4 MB · Views: 75
Last edited:
So it works?
hello GM's and Devs,

i am experiencing this Mshield problem it is my 2nd day of experiencing it..,i thought it is okay because i just logged in this morning few hours ago and got disconnected then when i tried it again this Mshield problem pop-up again and i can't play the game again.., :(

i do have cabalmain.rpt but same as Zax i don't have this rpt.msd inside the Mshield Folder..,hope it can be fixed asap.., thanks in advance :) :h:

Attachments

• mshield1.png
    mshield1.png
    109.3 KB · Views: 95
  • cabalmain.RPT
    4 KB · Views: 74
Hello, I am experiencing the auto close most of the times when I warping among maps, entering dungeons or Mission War channel.

I do not have an rpt.msd inside the client MShield folder but I have the cabalmain.RPT file.

The MShield error window doesn't show up. The game just closes itself. I've tried scanning but it didn't work.

Please help me. Thank you in advance!

Attachments

• cabalmain.RPT
    221.7 KB · Views: 75
Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner