Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Set effects, Level UP table, Market, Special Inventory and other quality of life changes!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Equipment Set Effects
Because some of the force codes were not working on the set effects we have decided to "refurbish" a bit the set effects of the body parts and epaulets also. You will noticed that we don't have offensive forces anymore (excepting epaulets) in set effects and this is because the system was not build to support them properly! Set effects will be a main source of defensive force for all classes! We might update it again in the future depending on the feedback we gather from players and also yourself from playing!
You can see the new values in the following picture!

Set Effect.png

Level UP table
This is a bit of a more sensitive subject so we are going to explain why we did this change. After some long debates in our team we have all came to the conclusion that the custom leveling up table ( this table is basically the needed EXP to have a certain level ) is not suiting our server anymore since we don't have any redeem/reset system.
This made us to decide to revert the leveling up table back to original values. This does not means that the leveling up will be done as hard as it is on official because here we still have the Floating Rates system that increases the EXP rate every hour based on online players.
Imagine this scenario, a new player comes to the server and he reaches in 20 minutes level 200 (very possible with Premium Gold and a BBead of 200%), then he realizes that he is max level BUT the gear he wears is not that good because you need more time to get a strong gear, he has no Runes because you cant farm them that fast, he has no Merit skills because he could not get that Honor Rank so fast, get the point? ;) The main problem is that the current level up table is not in balance with the other game systems making things weird. If you think otherwise please leave a reply to this post with your arguments.
I hope this explanation is good enough so you all understand the benefits of this needed change regarding how we level up the characters.

Market (Auction House in Bloody Ice)
The Market is on of the main pylons in the server to sustain the trading of items. As thing change and items appear and disappear we also need to update this market so it will accept new items. Here are the changes we have made now:
  • Removed from Auction house the following categories: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame and Equilibrium
  • Added grade filter for up to +20 for Body parts, Weapons and Vehicles (bikes)
  • "Craft Items" category updated to accept all types of Material Cores, Astral Cores and Quartz Cores and the Chaos Belts Cores up to +6
  • "Upgrade Items" category updated to accept all types of Bike related cores like Bike Upgrade Kit, Bike Perfect Upgrade Kit....
  • "Quest Items -> Mission Items" category updated to accept and filter the following items:
    • Sealed Mergaheph Ring
    • Killian's Limbic Tonsil Cell
    • Powerless Tempus' Ring
    • Sealed Leth Tyrant's ring
    • Cursed Leth Tyrant's Ring
    • Cursed Ring of Dr. Mazel

• "Essence Runes" category can register and filter all runes from Level I and Level II
  • "Accessories -> Belts" category updated to accept and filter all Chaos Belts
  • "Epaulets -> Normal Epaulets" category updated to accept Demonite Epaulets and all Epaulets of Laws that exists in the game
2020-06-06 16_13_47-Window.png2020-06-06 16_14_10-Window.png2020-06-06 16_16_04-Window.png

Special Inventory (BETA)
We want to introduce to you all a new reward system for those who stay online. The system functionality is pretty simple, the more time you will spend online you will receive free items (Character bound and this cant be changed since it is how the system is made)
If you want to receive the items you will need the Special Inventory Blessing Bead or the Premium Membership Gold

2020-06-12 11_43_15-Cabal World - Test Client.png2020-06-12 11_44_10-Cabal World - Test Client.png2020-06-12 11_45_57-Cabal World - Test Client.png2020-06-12 11_47_03-Cabal World - Test Client.png
Blessing Bead:
  • N Shop, 15.000 eCoins for 3 Days duration
  • DP Exchange NPC Peticia, 1000 DP for 1 Day duration
  • Abys (Boss Arena), Boss Token Patren x5 and Boss Token Baldus x5 + 8.000 WEXP for 3 Days duration
  • Event Girl Yul, 6750 vCoins for 3 Days duration
Premium Membership Gold:
  • 6 Euro for 7 days
  • 12 Euro for 14 days
  • 18 Euro for 21 days
  • 24 Euro for 30 days (2 days bonus)
2020-06-12 11_45_04-Cabal World - Test Client.png
Here is the full list of benefits from the premium gold membership
2020-06-12 11_34_01-Membership - Cabal World.png
Quality of life/game changes

Dr. Mazel Ring needed to complete the quest "Chloe's Request" can drop now in Forgotten Temple B3F without having the quest registered. This means you can farm more of them and trade them to other players.
Mission War Balancing
  • Mission War tier 1 entry range changed to 119-169
  • Mission War tier 2 entry range changed to 170-200
Fixed a problem with some Sealed Leth Tyrant rings that had Character Bind status, all ingame rings like that will be converted to normal status (tradeable)

Last edited:
Server and client restart for update will be announce on discord during today!

Equipment Set Effects
Because some of the force codes were not working on the set effects we have decided to "refurbish" a bit the set effects of the body parts and epaulets also.

View attachment 8774

Level UP table
This is a bit of a more sensitive subject so we are going to explain why we did this change. After some long debates in our team we have all came to the conclusion that the custom leveling up table ( this table is basically the needed EXP to have a certain level ) is not suiting our server anymore since we don't have any redeem/reset system.
This made us to decide to revert the leveling up table back to original values. This does not means that the leveling up will be done as hard as it is on official because here we still have the Floating Rates system that increases the EXP rate every hour based on online players.
Imagine this scenario, a new player comes to the server and he reaches in 20 minutes level 200 (very possible with Premium Gold and a BBead of 200%), then he realizes that he is max level BUT the gear he wears is not that good because you need more time to get a strong gear, he has no Runes because you cant farm them that fast, he has no Merit skills because he could not get that Honor Rank so fast, get the point? ;) The main problem is that the current level up table is not in balance with the other game systems making things weird. If you think otherwise please leave a reply to this post with your arguments.
I hope this explanation is good enough so you all understand the benefits of this needed change regarding how we level up the characters.

The Market is on of the main pylons in the server to sustain the trading of items. As thing change and items appear and disappear we also need to update this market so it will accept new items. Here are the changes we have made now:
  • Removed from Auction house the following categories: Limitless, Zwei Frame, Eins Frame and Equilibrium
  • "Craft Items" category updated to accept all types of Material Cores, Astral Cores and Quartz Cores and the Chaos Belts Cores up to +6
  • "Upgrade Items" category updated to accept all types of Bike related cores like Bike Upgrade Kit, Bike Perfect Upgrade Kit....
  • "Quest Items -> Mission Items" category updated to accept and filter the following items:
    • Sealed Mergaheph Ring
    • Powerless Tempus' Ring

• "Essence Runes" category can register and filter all runes from Level I and Level II
  • "Epaulets -> Normal Epaulets" category updated to accept Demonite Epaulets and all Epaulets of Laws that exists in the game
We want to introduce to you all a new reward system for those who stay online. The system functionality is pretty simple, the more time you will spend online you will receive free items (Character bound and this cant be changed since it is how the system is made)
If you want to receive the items you will need the Special Inventory Blessing Bead or the Premium Membership Gold

Blessing Bead:
  • Abys (Boss Arena), Boss Token Patren x5 and Boss Token Baldus x5 + 8.000 WEXP for 3 Days duration
Premium Membership Gold:
  • 6 Euro for 7 days
  • 12 Euro for 14 days
  • 18 Euro for 21 days

Dr. Mazel Ring needed to complete the quest "Chloe's Request" can drop now in Forgotten Temple B3F without having the quest registered. This means you can farm more of them and trade them to other players.
Mission War Balancing
Fixed a problem with some Sealed Leth Tyrant rings that had Character Bind status, all ingame rings like that will be converted to normal status (tradeable)
I LOVE IT NICE VERY NICE

i dont really understand why nerfing the set bonus effect, the difference between each armor grade was already low and now its even worst actually im not seeing demonite worth to get at all cuz of epaulet. You said the armor set effect wasnt built to handle these stats properly why not just moving the dmg from set effect to epaulet effect ? im really annoyed about that cuz i do my best to improve my char and it oftenly get nerfed again & again.

i dont think making lvling long is actually a good thing. imo rushing to lvl 200 is actually better than stucking for a while at lvling, you start you lvl up to max lvl and then you start to aim gears i doubt ppl will really enjoy coming into a private server to have long time to spend in lvling.

About market there some items missing like ring 7% amp from Glacias Inferna and i heard belt core +5 wastn addable ( +4 & +6 working)

About special inventory its not really what i expected, your calling the rewards of that " free" items but we have to pay to " unlock " the function and for now im not seeing any good items ( atleast for me) + items are stuck on your main char.

i would lie if i tell thing like " I LOVE IT NICE VERY NICE" about that last update. You guys did a great job and more ppl joined the server but some of them already want to quit :/

Hello Mugiwara

We have not intended to "nerf the set effects", basically the set effects were not meant to be so strong and if you also check the finish time of dungeons you will see what I mean. I would not agree that the set differences are not so high and if really needed we can adjust a bit those stats also. We also have plan to bring new accessories ingame to diversify a bit the builds you guys can make.

Leveling a bit more slowly from 180 to 200 is actually good because I have encountered a lot of situations where players were being annoyed because they are level 200 and other with level 200 but old players with good gear, runes and merit skills were owning them. This way player will have a more stable progress table. Some thing are meant to be taken slowly. You start at level 100 with class rank 20, I think its more then enough for an easy start in a private server, dont you?

Regarding the market please forward the info to a GM with any item that comes on your mind that you cannot register in the Action House and we will surely patch it in next updates like we did now.

The rewards in the special inventory are free for those who buy the blessing beads from vCoin Shop or Abys or even from ingame NSHOP if you think about it since eCoins can be done with Dungeon finishing and online reward events! The fact that the items are character bind is how this system is made in the server binaries and cannot be changed. And you need to wait to get the full list of rewards exactly 1450 then please tell me if it worth's it or not :D

This thing about players that quit after they see a change they dont like, I will be as honest as you where in your feedback and I will say that is old. Official server is close to impossible compared to the private server community and yet players still go there.

One thing is for sure, I will always keep my eyes open to a good feedback and will monitor the server and do the best along with my team to provide you guys the best experience.

Equipment Set Effects
Because some of the force codes were not working on the set effects we have decided to "refurbish" a bit the set effects of the body parts and epaulets also. You will noticed that we don't have offensive forces anymore (excepting epaulets) in set effects and this is because the system was not build to support them properly! Set effects will be a main source of defensive force for all classes! We might update it again in the future depending on the feedback we gather from players and also yourself from playing!

View attachment 8774

Level UP table

• Sealed Mergaheph Ring
    • Powerless Tempus' Ring

Blessing Bead:
Premium Membership Gold:
  • 6 Euro for 7 days
  • 12 Euro for 14 days
  • 18 Euro for 21 days

Mission War Balancing
Eerkk .. seriously bro... Bonus effect for equipment change resist . What all mob got resistance meh? ... Hu the one give this idea...

Eerkk .. seriously bro... Bonus effect for equipment change resist . What all mob got resistance meh? ... Hu the one give this idea...
Can you try again to explain what you are trying to say? Thank you!

Hello Mugiwara

We have not intended to "nerf the set effects", basically the set effects were not meant to be so strong and if you also check the finish time of dungeons you will see what I mean. I would not agree that the set differences are not so high and if really needed we can adjust a bit those stats also. We also have plan to bring new accessories ingame to diversify a bit the builds you guys can make.

Leveling a bit more slowly from 180 to 200 is actually good because I have encountered a lot of situations where players were being annoyed because they are level 200 and other with level 200 but old players with good gear, runes and merit skills were owning them. This way player will have a more stable progress table. Some thing are meant to be taken slowly. You start at level 100 with class rank 20, I think its more then enough for an easy start in a private server, dont you?

Regarding the market please forward the info to a GM with any item that comes on your mind that you cannot register in the Action House and we will surely patch it in next updates like we did now.

The rewards in the special inventory are free for those who buy the blessing beads from vCoin Shop or Abys or even from ingame NSHOP if you think about it since eCoins can be done with Dungeon finishing and online reward events! The fact that the items are character bind is how this system is made in the server binaries and cannot be changed. And you need to wait to get the full list of rewards exactly 1450 then please tell me if it worth's it or not :D

This thing about players that quit after they see a change they dont like, I will be as honest as you where in your feedback and I will say that is old. Official server is close to impossible compared to the private server community and yet players still go there.

One thing is for sure, I will always keep my eyes open to a good feedback and will monitor the server and do the best along with my team to provide you guys the best experience.

Old set effects was better.
I had less atack power and this cannot increase my dungeon finish time..

Old set effects was better.
I had less atack power and this cannot increase my dungeon finish time..
Old set effect was not working fully and it was changed to what we considered a more balanced version now.
The fact that you guys are not so strong because of a few stats wont make us change our minds into giving attack forces in the set effect anymore.

You can try official cabal and see what they give in the set effect ;)

Actually i dont really care about nerfing that amp or anything i care about updating AH(agent shop) atleast i can sell the items i want not by using personal shop. if some one gets dissapointed about the update then quit now, find other server . such a looseer crying baby for the update. if some one dis agree some one is contended.

Actually i dont really care about nerfing that amp or anything i care about updating AH(agent shop) atleast i can sell the items i want not by using personal shop. if some one gets dissapointed about the update then quit now, find other server . such a looseer crying baby for the update. if some one dis agree some one is contended.
They can come with a good feedback about why the change is not good and present some proofs, but if you come and tell me that now you finish a dungeon in 15 minutes and before it was 13 minutes it is not relevant and clearly it wont be taken in consideration...
We are a democratic server and I like to listen to players opinions as long as they are constructive ș)

Hey cyk a good day to you and some of your good staffs..

I am 1 of the beta tester of your special inventory
i was bit glad that it brings medal and Le but bit of annoyed about items disappeared after we log out and timer stopping hope it could fix faster cuz BB timer is running and premium time is counting.
I think even we still deserve a fix ASAP cuz even on beta test we testers pay for the premiums.
Im not inrage i care for the server and i am afraid we might lose some players along the way
Hoping you a safe trip..
And please do give solution thank you very much..

Special Inventory Pro's & Con's (IMO)

PROS
  • Ideal for new players (they need most of the stuff)
  • Additional content to keep people online
  • Well something new is not bad
  • It's actually a good purchase if you intended to get the gold membership anyway.
CONS
  • Expensive if you want to get it as a F2P player
  • This function encourages people to have a long subscription to avoid losing items
    • Unfortunately might be worse than what I knew as I'm reading complaints that item still disappears if you logged out for x amount of time.
    • I am still online atm since the update was implemented so I am not sure how true is this. I hope the team can test this and give a clear answer.
  • It requires an impossible task to get all items in a day. I believe it should be at least 10 hrs or let say 15 hrs maybe 20?
    • Most endgame players have alts to play around or do a DQ or something else. This function restricts subscribers/bb users to do that as it will be a loss for them not putting their MC online for 24 hrs (which is :mad: to be honest)
  • It will clutter your inventory over time. Accepting rewards will not stack on the same stuff you already have so you need to keep managing your inventory to identify which will expire that needs to be disposed as soon as possible from the rest of your resources.

SUGGESTION
  • Replace the Potion of Glory to a Potion of Honor with the same value. I don't plan to keep right clicking that item for more than 150 times a day just to get around 1m honor points(not sure)
  • Lesser total time to gather all items. For the overall quality of life sake please make it max 20 hrs unless the final reward is something really promising or worth it to burn computer resources and time (tbh playing 24 hrs on the same char will burn out the player base 100%)
  • Lower the cost for the F2P player base for them to try it out. Unless you update the reward to be actually "Rewarding" or worth their effort on spending their resources.
  • Players might have appreciated the release if you gave them a 1 or 2 days gold membership to test it out.
    • You will get positive and more constructive feedback with this approach and in this way you can actually call it a "Beta" test. They will lose the chance to flame about it since it is actually free to test it out.
KNOWN BUGS
  • MP scroll for Weapons (Reported)
  • I have no idea how I lost my timer on other channels and noticed that it will only show in MWar channel.
    • Special inventory will not also update during this issue. I have 2 items in Special Inventory when I noticed it. then just left my char online the entire evening while sleep. I checked in the morning and still 2 items I logged out and sign in even client restart but still the same.
    • Things were updated after I join the morning MWar, all items suddenly showed up and the timer went back like how it used to be. But I lost it again after Mwar and joined normal channels.

Anyway, just a thought while riding a train on my way to work. Let's see after the mention changes from the discord takes place.
Have a great day.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner