Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 08-Mar-2023

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
We present you our newest update that comes with a number of new things and changes.
Lets get to the details.

MShield Update:
Updated to the latest version of MShield, version 5 which includes the following:
  • Autoban using and incremental system, which after a number of temporary bans, it will apply a permanent ban.
  • The system is very aggressive and is not be avoidable.
  • A lot of optimization was done, so MShield will use less resources overall.
  • Improved hack detection and blocking.

Discord Integration was implemented.
When you play at Cabal World, the game will send a rich presence data to discord and it will show your character name, class, nation, level including images.

BM2 and BM3 attack skills were fixed, they will no longer show frozen characters in place while the attack animation is playing.
Wizard, due to how its BM2 works, will still show sometimes frozen. We will keep investigating this in the future.

Fixed a bug that was causing the Personal Shop title, the Mail title and the macro length to be maximum 13 characters.
Now you can write up to 40 characters in these fields.

Fixed a bypass that was allowing players to reuse the BMs after pausing a dungeon.

Last edited by a moderator:
1678283908244.png

Like I said at discord, but I think should reply in this post.
I don't really like about this MShield window popup and can't hide with other window apps. So can you fix it can hide by other window?

View attachment 10929
I don't really like about this MShield window popup and can't hide with other window apps. So can you fix it can hide by other window?
Totally agree with you. They should make it small like before.

View attachment 10929
We wont change that, its a splash screen for a few seconds then it goes away.

I got this error, anyone have same issue ?

Attachments

• Screenshot_2.png
    Screenshot_2.png
    192 KB · Views: 92
" Fixed a bypass that was allowing players to reuse the BMs after pausing a dungeon. "

I didn't even know you could do that lol

I can't get the new update even if I hit the Scan button (not Quick Scan). It renders me unable to play the game. I have repaired 5 times and still receiving new client update error and launcher does not update.

After updating the game I got this error. I relaunch the game and click the SCAN button in the launcher and still get the error. I did it multiple times.
It happens after I put my username and password and hit login.

Thank you.

Attachments

• 20230308_130942.jpg
    20230308_130942.jpg
    4.1 MB · Views: 75
I am unable to connect.
I'm from the south of Brazil, is there any limitation for foreign users?

After updating the game I got this error. I relaunch the game and click the SCAN button in the launcher and still get the error. I did it multiple times.
It happens after I put my username and password and hit login.

Thank you.
I went through this same problem, reinstall the game, because even the launcher name changed. (delete old folder)
I'm just not able to connect now, another problem has arisen =/

I was able to connect, it looked like a temporary failure.

Attachments

• Sem título.png
    Sem título.png
    1.8 MB · Views: 85
I went through this same problem, reinstall the game, because even the launcher name changed. (delete old folder)
I'm just not able to connect now, another problem has arisen =/
Did you download new installer or you use the 4.0?

After i update. This happen in my mshield

Attachments

• c35c0d37-1144-4d0f-ae3e-d5db06d05401.jpg
    c35c0d37-1144-4d0f-ae3e-d5db06d05401.jpg
    4.7 MB · Views: 111
We wont change that, its a splash screen for a few seconds then it goes away.
hellow, why do i always get error code 6? cannot communicate with the server?
every since the update, dungeon & mwar, its always like that.. im not having that error until the recent update :(

When you break the chest, the system messages keep saying that you are not authorized to take the item, this started happening after the update. It doesn't get in the way of picking up items, but it's annoying.
Cabal(230312-1410-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Another problem is in relation to my black magician, his power count is wrong, see in the image that the archer who is in the initial level has more damage and defense than the magician.
Another problem is that when I remove the weapons I can't put them back on (does the black magician have an astral weapon?), I have to relog to solve it. And with this problem of not knowing how much attack the mage has, I can't test equipment.
cabal.png

Cabal(230312-1637-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

When you break the chest, the system messages keep saying that you are not authorized to take the item, this started happening after the update. It doesn't get in the way of picking up items, but it's annoying. View attachment 10934

Another problem is in relation to my black magician, his power count is wrong, see in the image that the archer who is in the initial level has more damage and defense than the magician.
Another problem is that when I remove the weapons I can't put them back on (does the black magician have an astral weapon?), I have to relog to solve it. And with this problem of not knowing how much attack the mage has, I can't test equipment. View attachment 10935
View attachment 10936
i know right!, lol this new bug/error on the game.. makes some players. a lot of players get DC (error code 6) because of "you are not authorize to take the item" every time that annoying thing shows up i got DC immediately... when is this gonna get fix? :(

The authorization issues should be fixed by now.
New patch notes are also coming out in a matter of minutes :)
Stay tuned!

Official Partner