Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Feedback very important suggestion i make

Tanjirou

Banned
Registered
hello nevereth and the people in it

i am concern about the GMS..

Whats your goal to be a GMs?
i mean there are 4 of you and i can only see 1 of doing GM kill per day and mostly others do it once per weeks!
i am concern of being a GM is taken for granted by other title holder.

i hope high staffs can notice this but some GMs take the title for granted.
please inform me if there is a daily or weekly goal per GM to do.
since i notice some GM doesnt do GM buff every day i notice some but atleast once per day.
and some do GM kill once per week or once per 2 weeks.

i want to suggest a GM routine to make GMs more alive and more responsible.

GM buff every 3 to 4 hours

and a GM kill 1 per day per GM.

3 consecutive fail of the task given may result of demotion..

cuz i dont think high staffs demote inactive GMs cuz i see some GMs that doesnt do GM kills for weeks or months but still in GM

no offend to GMs i am concern since being a GM makes you a role model specially when your also a player of the game.
following rules and doing task like GM kill per day and GM buffs.
some i can always notice admins and global admins answers quiries in the discord.

i notice some GM are not active of being a GM but very active in game.

since we are innovating we need Gms that are responsible and can handle the work as A GM

we can always give up being a GM if we are busy in real life and apply again if we are not busy anymore.

again no offence to the GMs that are pointed since it was true and you dont do your jobs well.
we players need an active GM to answer queries and watch over suspicious peoples in game..

i hope MODERATORS and Admins notice this.

this suggestion is from all the old players in game that notice the new GMs are taking the title for granted

Official Partner