Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion WAR Suggestions.

Fire

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello,

I would like to suggest more less HP's of guardians on WAR as because of less population. Also please change the requirements of daily quest(1L / 3M / 6S ? ). It is currently hard af to finish quest and killing guardians. I am thinking that will provide us positive trend on population of WAR which will make both PK and farmer players happy.

Also Merit quest is looks quite hard for new joiners to WAR. I've checked with my guild members how much time they spend to kill 6 L guards. I believe it should be like 3 L guards if the HP of guards will be lowered(%50 less hp? up to you for sure).

People focusing to Kill guardians too much time and it is also forcing people to more focus on guardian kills instead of doing PK. WAR should be also allowed for called games as current WAR's never ended with called game.

Please also change the scoring values from 10 to 1 as after 33k score. Score ranking had a bug and moving the +33k scored person to down on the list.

Regards,
Fire.

It seems they did the opposite ahahah welcome to the new pve war

play to win at MWAR why? because u need have to buy perfect items... and u need to get minimum 4k points? really? thats why new players quit when they knew about the MWAR ... even if they have good items they will never get 4k points at war... u should try so u can see the problems for new players ....Sorry if i've been rude but this is my personal opinion..

play to win at MWAR why? because u need have to buy perfect items... and u need to get minimum 4k points? really? thats why new players quit when they knew about the MWAR ... even if they have good items they will never get 4k points at war... u should try so u can see the problems for new players ....Sorry if i've been rude but this is my personal opinion..
First of all you dont need to buy anything,everything is dropable from game,second thing is DO NOT expect to make 4k score with starter set,
anyway war is not for new people who got 190lv today, everyone who join TG should be prepared for that, and that means need to change equipment from starter set to at least palladium or Archridium,and to make that gear proper one , not to fill in slots mcr or cr and to lose a lot dmg, you need good Cabal knowledge or just a comon sense and google some cabal dmg calc and make best from yours gear.Without PVP gear even end game characters die in 3-4 hits , but to make 4,000 score is more than easy , we are not group of idiots and morons who make requirement for TG mail reward just like that.
Mail reward from TG have now good reward if you want it dont cry because you are new player in starter set not able to score 4k, go farm EoDB3F or AC with friends to get better items,ask players in game , read some forum guides. Educate yours self, 4k isnt so hard.

First of all you dont need to buy anything,everything is dropable from game,second thing is DO NOT expect to make 4k score with starter set,
anyway war is not for new people who got 190lv today, everyone who join TG should be prepared for that, and that means need to change equipment from starter set to at least palladium or Archridium,and to make that gear proper one , not to fill in slots mcr or cr and to lose a lot dmg, you need good Cabal knowledge or just a comon sense and google some cabal dmg calc and make best from yours gear.Without PVP gear even end game characters die in 3-4 hits , but to make 4,000 score is more than easy , we are not group of idiots and morons who make requirement for TG mail reward just like that.
Mail reward from TG have now good reward if you want it dont cry because you are new player in starter set not able to score 4k, go farm EoDB3F or AC with friends to get better items,ask players in game , read some forum guides. Educate yours self, 4k isnt so hard.
easy to say for u .... try and make new one so u can see the problem

Official Partner