Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

EXP Guide

xKale

just a ordonary Boy ! xD
Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Website
www.youtube.com
Hey becouse of new EXP changes which makes it a lot harder to EXP i gonna make here some Guide beginning from Start Lvl 100 :D

FIRST things you Need to require even a reasonable amount of EXP

1.Blessing Beads - EXP (recomand 200%)
2. Premium GOLD Membership + 300% EXP (1k E coins per Day )
3. Weekend BONUS ( Saturday + Sunday Server Rate EXP of 500% is boosted to 900%)
4. EXP Rune lvl 10 (10%) + Party EXP Rune lvl 10 (10%) but are Optional !
5. Oath of Sacrafice (Transfers EXP from your Party Member to you) ONLY in Party !

!! Spots for Exp and Which Lvl You Start !!

LVL 100
Until Lvl 105 Chaos Arena 1 clean all Monster

+ Maps which you are able to Warp you can EXP

LVL 105
Until Lvl 115 Frozen Tower B2F clean all Monster of whole Dungeon

+ Maps which you are able to Warp you can EXP

LVL 115
Until Lvl 120 Forgotten Temple B1F clean The dungeon and kill all Mobs

LVL 120
Until Lvl 125 Illusion Castle Underworld clean Dungeon all Monster ( Dont forget to Quest all Tables after 2nd Boss to Trigger a lot Mobs)

LVL 125

Until Lvl 130 Forgotten Temple B2F on The First boss you can farm while all the Mobs will respawn again just make sure to not kill the boss ( you also can Lure Reddant away from boss so u cant Hit and Kill Boss anymore and just farm Mobs.

LVL 130
Until lvl 145 Illusion Castle Raddiant Hall ! There are 2 Options
1. You Let Fire traps spawn on The boss After Kevin hit him once and go out of Room and Wait 1 - 1.5 hours than you gonna kill all Traps (dont kill Boss) 2. EXP in Library Mobs there respawn fast and give good EXP.
+ The highest MAP you can Warp already may give Good EXP.

LVL 145
Until 155 Maquinas Outpost This Dungeon you try to clear all Mobs which Gives you
NOT - Time + Clear The Dungeon. (You Can Go Duo if this dungeon is too Hard)

LVL 155

Until Lvl 160 Tower Of Undead B3F Clean all Mobs in Dungeon and Complete it (Bosses Give good EXP) or Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) do The same like in B2F normal.

LVL 160
Until Lvl 180 Hazardous Valley (Awakened) This Dungeon is a Harder Party dungeon which YOU should not Complete and cant all you have to do is Enter Kill The First Mobs and always Repeat it. (I Have to Say that This LVL Progress may Be the hardest of all)
+ Optional you also can Continue to go Awakened B2F but here you can now get USE of The Oath of Sacrafice with a Strong Party Member Who can Clear The Dungeon Easy. (Just Search for Anybody in Loud Chat to Help You)

LVL 180

Until lvl 190 Abandoned City This Dungeon gonna be to Hard probably so you can Search someone to Help you get full runs and make sure to clean a lot of Mobs or go with anybody which is in Your Lvl to make it more Easy. (HERE you also can again get USE of The Oath of Sacrafice)
+ You Can also Go to Senilinea Map and Exp on Mobs or on Bosses together with Mobs

LVL 190
Until Lvl 200 Glacies Inferna 3 - 10 Waves (This Gonna Be the hardest of all Lvl Progresses) IF you try to be as fastest at lvl 200 as you want than you will have no other option Than always get Use of Oath Of sacrafice and get Helped from Some one strong who will EXP you, preferable Making always Runs up to Wave 10 !!

LAST BUT not Least by My Own Experience i have to say :

You Wont have a chance to Exping in a Reasonable time if you Dont Use Premium and Blessing Beads or at Least I STRONGLY Recomand you to get Use of Weekend Bonus !!

I Hope With This Post i Helped you Peaople and If you Think i missed Something or Need to know More Just Leave a Comment Under This Thread and give a Like :D
I will Response as i can ^^

I didnt compare the exp , but if i can recommend :
once you are able to enter Lake Side and untill 125lv , good exp is at Berderek .

1.Blessing Beads - EXP (recomand 200%)
2. Premium GOLD Membership + 300% EXP (1k E coins per Day )
3. Weekend BONUS ( Saturday + Sunday Server Rate EXP of 500% is boosted to 900%)
5. Oath of Sacrafice (Transfers EXP from your Party Member to you) ONLY in Party !
noone, literally noone will buy premium when they just started a server.

. Weekend BONUS ( Saturday + Sunday Server Rate EXP of 500% is boosted to 900%)
this shouldnt be a thing since they can come anytime. so disturbing ppl who come monday till saturday will make them leave already.

even for theese you need to be 120 lvl, which is already hard thing to do as a starter.

exp is much harder than it use to be right now. staff should face it. and new guys come and go cus of it.

i dont really understand whats up with that, are they afraid of ppl having too much LE or what? cus at 170 they can only do that. its a private server which has a population its true. but not much ppl will do aft or sth like that with newbies just to make them have their lyca set, for that even they need to be 145, and with that lvl they cant do aft solo, ppl should face it, newbies cant find a party like we do a party for ft3 or somewhere else.

trapping them at ft1 to lvl/farm alz is nonsense. let them have a choice between doing that or doing another things. and for that, they need LEVEL

other than that, its a good guide. thumbs up !

Last edited:

this shouldnt be a thing since they can come anytime. so disturbing ppl who come monday till saturday will make them leave already.

even for theese you need to be 120 lvl, which is already hard thing to do as a starter.

exp is much harder than it use to be right now. staff should face it. and new guys come and go cus of it.

i dont really understand whats up with that, are they afraid of ppl having too much LE or what? cus at 170 they can only do that. its a private server which has a population its true. but not much ppl will do aft or sth like that with newbies just to make them have their lyca set, for that even they need to be 145, and with that lvl they cant do aft solo, ppl should face it, newbies cant find a party like we do a party for ft3 or somewhere else.

trapping them at ft1 to lvl/farm alz is nonsense. let them have a choice between doing that or doing another things. and for that, they need LEVEL

i agree with friend,We new player but it is very difficult exp!

Exp is really hard, i tried playing the server, but it's just too much to grind for, for a private server

well since i read all those comments about expi.. I'm gonna uninstall this game...

well since i read all those comments about expi.. I'm gonna uninstall this game...
that tread is outdated,EXP is way easy now,just start leveling on Chaos Arena and you will see how easy it is

that tread is outdated,EXP is way easy now,just start leveling on Chaos Arena and you will see how easy it is
the page says that the experience is 500% but in the game it doesn't show it, for a server with 500% experience leveling is very slow

Last edited:
True, the exp rate arent real. Lvling is so slow. Making people leave, its a pserver not official. Sad. Cabal pserver die already...

Official Partner