Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion Justice to FA Heal & Questionable FS Buffed. Suggesting a Readjustment.

Other thing, bcause you were talking abot AoD, u think AoD is unbreakble? i remember when your WI destroyed my old AOD with 3000k def 300 RSA 300 RCD and now is 50% weak.

You think FS aod should not be breakable? At what amount of damage u received u think is breakable? It still took forever to kill an fs with AOD. Was there any other classes other than wiz (with the highest base) able to break it easily? I know how to play my wiz. I have my means, but it does not mean everyone have the same ability. Don't use my wiz to make ur fs look weak and generalize it as if it applied to everyone.

What about FB? It special buff works in war - about 1-2 sec until get canceled.

You think FS aod should not be breakable? At what amount of damage u received u think is breakable? It still took forever to kill an fs with AOD. Was there any other classes other than wiz (with the highest base) able to break it easily? I know how to play my wiz. I have my means, but it does not mean everyone have the same ability. Don't use my wiz to make ur fs look weak and generalize it as if it applied to everyone.
Same example to me, u think all the FS around can resist a lot? like a said, u want the mega heal again, good, then mass heal is a party buff then make all the party buff available every min then. and problem solve.

Wait? Are u arguing about how many weeks fa have the ultra heal vs how many weeks fs has the ultra aod and reflex shield? Lol. In that sense, when the week becomes the equal, should FA heal not revert back, or fs buff nerf?

Are you really serious about arguing the number of classes on each side has? Does or should the # of classes on each side determine the adjustment of a class? The question here is the balance between the strength of the classes, not the # of classes each side has. Are you suggesting to weaker a class because there are more in one side? Lol

FA heal was fixed to follow official, with the 110% passive increase reflecting the correct heal output. Even Excaloise, the previous gm said that in CW discord. FA heal has been neglected over the years. Now when it tries to follow the official, it got nerfed instead. Whereas when fs tries to follow official, it got buffed.

I question about the determination of FA's nerfed heal vs FS boosted buffs. I dont know how this server does it, or if there is bias involved in the GM testing team; but there is 1 thing I know: I trust the official testing in balance more than this server.

Again, I will reiterate: If the the server plans to follow the direction of the official with the classes, just as FS did in this Server, so should FA, and any other classes thereafter.

i think ur forgot what happened last time The mega heal was around, ill remember u, 20 FA apper, 20 returnee, 20 dummie just going for heal run heal run, do u think thats fun? and i can asure u, if was the same as cap side, i still gonna point out. i change from proc to cap bcuz was too easy that time, ofc i dont like easy and unbalance, things, now ppl said "FS IS TOO STROOONG" and how many fs u see around? and when the mega heal was active, how many ppl starting to play FA?

People choose FA because its kinda balance PvP and PvE. While FS is better at PvP than PvE. Not many people can afford the time and dedication to play more than 1 class. Hence it's unreasonable for you to compare the numbers.

We are talking about class rework and rebalance base on official here. Don't use the excuse of 'How many FS you see around' to neglect the fact that this is biased update. Why only FS? How about others?

hahah well if u guys really think Fs is broken now good, then make the old AOD again and stop with the crying omg XD

We are talking about class rework and rebalance base on official here. Don't use the excuse of 'How many FS you see around' to neglect the fact that this is biased update. Why only FS? How about others?

Nerf FS again to loose the only 2 active then, idc i can play other clases but what u achieve then? FA wars? alright then

hahah well if u guys really think Fs is broken now good, then make the old AOD again and stop with the crying omg XD
For fk sake bro, the question now is why only FS? How about others? If they want to change FS skills stat following the official then they should do the same for other class.

Are you so dumb to not understand the point of this thread? I think high of you but now meh.

But im seeing a lot of complaign, not 1 suggestion. when i made the suggestion of WA and FS i specified the points i thought has to be change. this trhead was about FA, well what is the suggestion?

Making Greater Heal 12 Seconds cooldown to 8 sec
MASS Heal 98 seconds cooldown to 60 sec

what else.

Spartano

Recent activities of FA & FS:
  1. FA heal was fixed (increased) to reflect the correct value.
  2. 23/3/2022 - FA heal was nerfed due to complaints.
  3. 23/3/2022 - FS buffs were adjusted (increased) to follow the official with boosted stats.
  4. 1/4/2022 - FS buffs were nerfed due to complaints.
  5. 23/5/2022 - FS buffs are now reverted back to follow official, more than that, with unrestricted AOD and boosted stats.
  6. ?? - FA buffs remain nerfed.
From my understanding, the justification for the FS adjusted buff is the server's direction in following with the official; However, it does not stop there. In comparison with the official, FS buffs were unreasonably boosted in this server. With that in mind, FS was fixed recently and remained unreasonably buffed while FA remains nerfed and does not follow the official.

Why the imbalance, discrepancy, and difference in treatment between FA & FS? I hope this discrepancy is resolved.

P/S: Not only FA & FS, but I also believe other classes have the right in this matter of imbalance. The reason I emphasized FA & FS is that it is the two classes that are being complained about and that emergency adjustments were made to them recently - FA took precedence of being nerfed and FS was quick to buffed - while other classes almost remained unchanged.

Skill Reference:

Cabal World...................................................................Official
View attachment 10224View attachment 10226

Cabal World..................................................................Official
View attachment 10229View attachment 10228
Read this again, when you start to understand it, tag me then we will talk.

Nerf FS again to loose the only 2 active then, idc i can play other clases but what u achieve then? FA wars? alright then

Are you saying that "Because only FEW players are playing FS, this makes it OKAY and ACCEPTIBLE to make this buff (moveable during AOD) unnecessarily strong??

And how do you say "FA WARS" on TG? 70% is playing bladers. Too FEW plays armor classes because its bad during PVE. We know this server is hard unless you farm hard (or donate) and the only way to do it is to have efficient farming, thus explains why people always go for BLADERS and FORCE ARCHERS.

Too FEW plays armor class, definitely NOT because it is weak but because it is hard to progress in game farming-wise.

You've been playing this server long but your mind never matured. The post clearly mentions "The reason I emphasized FA & FS is that it is the two classes that are being complained about and that emergency adjustments were made to them recently - FA took precedence of being nerfed and FS was quick to buffed - while other classes almost remained unchanged."

No one is crying about anything, but it seems like you're the only one who does.

People are looking for justification on the changes compared to the official and as to why other classes remained untouched. How can you miss that if you really read the post? :)

Gusy lets talk serious, im not complaign or crying, do u think the COOLDOWN of heal skills were correct? was too much. can be 50k or 100k with the correct cooldown. ofc now i think it has more cooldown than it should be. but dont say the mega heal was fair. Fix a fair cooldown for it and end of discution.

I didnt made a post, or cry in discord group when we face like trillions of FA's healing even Jesuschrist. but lets be fair thats what i want. kick my ass again downbelw

i think ur forgot what happened last time The mega heal was around, ill remember u, 20 FA apper, 20 returnee, 20 dummie just going for heal run heal run, do u think thats fun? and i can asure u, if was the same as cap side, i still gonna point out. i change from proc to cap bcuz was too easy that time, ofc i dont like easy and unbalance, things, now ppl said "FS IS TOO STROOONG" and how many fs u see around? and when the mega heal was active, how many ppl starting to play FA?

All wrong. Before the mega heal, fa was already abundant in the server because is was the best dps maker both in pvp and pve.. But after sometime it became the weakest in pvp. Also, No dummy fa in proc. But there is dummy fa in cap (your FA especially) every1 knows that lol, just for heal and not hitting back. And u dare to say none? Hypocrite. We can proof this by pvp fa vs fa, proc vs cap and see whose fa is the dummy ones.

And how many fs I see around after the fs boost? The answer is more. Just as u say the # of fa increase when mega heal was around.

And again, if u r going to balance a class based on the sheer # of players playing that class, then logically speaking, BL should be made the weakest, and the new classes should be made stronger. But that did not happen did it? So why only fs gets the priority of balancing and fa priority in nerfing, while the other classes hardly change?

Either make the:

1) old aod again OR
2) adjust the Aod duration per the official and revert server heal cd per the official.

If one class follows the official, then all classes should follow the official.

Justice for all other class beside FS !

Official Partner