Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Unbind system

owsiej83

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
How does unbind system works?
I have 1 slotted item, character bound when equipped, and extended to 2 slots, so it's now 2 slots bound to character item.

When unbound what is the result?
Is it revesed to binding when equipped? Does it loose it's previously extendend slot (maybe returning enchant scroll)? Or is it now 2 slotted not binding item?
Why there is no information about such significant case?
No offense, but guide section on this server is very poor. This, and every other matter should be sticky topic. Like voting/war rules/rewards, custom crafts/items.

it will be a 2 slotted item unbinded,and you will can extend one more time to do it 3 slotted binded item,in case of in some point you want sell or trade that item you can unbind it again and will became a 3 sloted not binded item

it will be a 2 slotted item unbinded,and you will can extend one more time to do it 3 slotted binded item,in case of in some point you want sell or trade that item you can unbind it again and will became a 3 sloted not binded item
Thank you veryv much for reply. That's a fine information.
How about master/professional craftsman attempt (I forgot exact name)?
It significantly increase success chance. I have like 15, but donn't know where I got it, if I will need more.

you got them form donation event ,was a surprise gift,they ingrease you succes chance to unbind,and you need to use one /every unbind

Official Partner