Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Being Reviewed FB crit/dmg bug - The series, Episode 2.

csupidor

Professional Enchanter
Registered
Oops i did it again.

So i had this happen to me 2 days in a row on War. I was bullied by a 10 times stronger FB and died a lot, but still tried to get as much points as possible on the guardians. After a while i noticed that i do not do dmg at all. I barely crit and all hit were really really low. On the second war i actually tested it because i was able to relog. Before relog i only crit a few times with 68% critrate and my Force assault hit for 1,1k on an S guardian with non-crit. After relog it hit for 3k+ and was also hard to get a non-crit.

I think the cause is either dying in BM1 or dying under the effect of a debuff since it happened when that FB was focusing me so hard( i doubt he used anything else then the root on me though).

Ill try to make recording on this but its hard to replicate since War is every 4 hours and it only happens when the procyon side have the people that rather lose the War and only pk and bully people that are forced to be there to progress merit.

Happened on the last war again. I did not record but now i'm 80% sure it's caused by dying in BM1 since i noticed it after getting killed by a wizard while i was in BM1.
It really annyoing since after i get bugged i get the quarter of the points i could normally get.

Any progress regarding this? :( It's getting very annyoing to play FB like this.
Its 100% caused by getting killed in BM1, and after even if you use sword buffs the damage from it is missing.

We have not managed to replicated the issues anymore and when we tested all the buffs are reapplied when the BM1 is over.
(we are checking this with the server logs, not just visual)
So if you are 100% positive its a bug please provide us a video to see what exactly you are doing, maybe we are missing something.

I am pretty sure you misunderstood my problem here. The previous bug that i noticed after BM1 is over was fixed (thanks for that). This happens when i get killed by a player during BM1 on War. Its not the same bug but im sure its connected to it to some degree.
when we tested all the buffs are reapplied when the BM1 is over.
Buffs shouldnt get reapplied since i died and respawn with no buffs. BM1 is not just "over" , its over because death removes it. And even if i use my sword buffs after respawning it feels like it has no effect until relog.

Here are the steps you should do if you didn't try it like this:
I use BM1 while having many buffs including my sword buffs -> I get killed by a procyon -> I respawn with no buffs of course -> I apply my sword buffs -> I hit only 2/3 of the damage i should and crit rate is fucked aswell(even though the stats on my character window shows correct crit rate).

I usually just remove BM1 nowadays when i see a monkey coming my way so i dont get bugged. But testing this as a player on the normal server means i have to sacrifice a War which is only every 4 hours. Ill try to go in War at a time when it is usually trash anyways and record if you guys absolutely cant replicate this for whatever reason.

So i sacrificed my last few minutes on the last War, and here is the video:

At the start you can see my skills hit bigger with same visible buffs.

Force assault: Before: ~24k crit, ~5-5,5k non-crit, After: ~18k crits, ~3,6k non-crit
Impact stab: Before: ~23k+ crits, After: 16k+ crits

Even though i actually crit a lot in this video, which might be just good luck, but at least you see that the damage is fucked hard. Crit is for sure affected aswell even if its not visible in this case because the first time i noticed the bug was because the lack of crits.

Official Partner