Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused 01/07 Feedbug

Status
Not open for further replies.

NineteenSixtynine

Registered
Cherry blossom's cards cost 250m each instead of 20m (also seriously 25 elements ? like wtf ? the same amount needed for an endgame weapon for a costume ? xD)

Some of sellenia's new mobs seem a bit op and the drop rate feels pretty much like before imo also why you stuffed the map so full of mobs ? the only point of going there are bosses anyway so it's not like people are going to farm/exp on those .. it's just more "painful" to move around now xD

vCoins potions btw still have the old price ever since the 26/6 update (bumped the thread i made about it already 2 times guess it was unnoticed)

edit : forgot the costumes : 1.2k coins ? as if 1k for electronica ones weren't already extremely expensive .. i know it's "new" etc but meh next one will be 1.5k then 2k :| ? and why replacing the brazillian one w/o a poll ? now those guys gained a costume worth like 2x times the one they had lol and why among all the other costumes you picked that sigmetal alike one,some other are neat as well (i like the black one not screen here tho :)
rbtHWKb.jpg

Last edited:
agree that mob are not needed in such amount and some hit really hard, i think mobs in middle researchers..

Like we said before make 1 thread / suggestion, report.
And the prices are not to be negotiated. You can farm for the costume or use real money, being very hard to obtain its what makes it special.
And we chose the Brazilian costume because it was sold only 3 times to some accounts that are not even active anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner