Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

20-November-2018 New Content

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
In this update we are bringing new content along with upgrades and fixes. The goal is to balance the OP classes like the FB and bring new players to Mission War.

Essence Runes
EXP : increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
Party EXP : increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
Pet EXP : increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
Alz Drop Amount: Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20 and changed the item requirements for leveling from level 1 to 15.
Alz Drop Rate: Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20 and changed the item requirements for leveling from level 1 to 15.
Alz Bomb Chance: Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20 and changed the item requirements for leveling from level 1 to 15.
Down Resist : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
Knock-Back Resist : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
Stun Resist : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
STR : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
DEX : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
INT : Increased the maximum level from 10 to 20.
HP : Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20.
Attack : Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20.
Magic Attack : Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20.
Defense : Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20.
HP Absorb Limit UP : Increased the maximum level from 15 to 20.
HP Absorb UP : Increased the maximum level from 3 to 5.
Sword Skill Amp. : Increased the maximum level from 4 to 10.
Magic Skill Amp. : Increased the maximum level from 4 to 10.
Critical Rate Limit UP : Increased the maximum level from 3 to 5.
Critical DMG UP : Increased the maximum level from 5 to 15.
Critical Rate UP : New rune, maximum level is 3. It drops in:
  • Altar of Siena B2F - Legendary Box
  • Maquinas Outpost - Legendary Box
  • Frozen Tower of Undead B3F - Legendary Box
NewRuneLevels.png

NewRuneCriticalRateUp.png

Divine Stone Guide

unknown.png

New Items

Divine Kit , Divine Stone, Divine Stone Piece
Divine Kit is the source of Divine Stones, you will need 10 Divine Stone Pieces and 10 Force Cores (Unique) to open them and get one Divine Stone.
Divine Kit can be purchased from WEXP Shop, Diverse and DP Exchange NPC Peticia.

You can farm divine pieces in the following Dungeons:
  • Chaos Arena VI - Chaotic Leth Tyrant and Legendary Box
  • Infinity Chaos Arena - Legacy Chest and Legendary Box
  • Forgotten Temple B2F (Awakened) - Legacy Chest and Legendary Box
  • Abandoned City - Legacy Chest and Legendary Box
  • Forgotten Temple B3F - Legacy Chest and Legendary Box
DIVINEKITDP.png

DIVINEKITWEXP.png

DIVINESTONE.png

Mystery Loot Box - WEXP

You can acquire the box throw 3 different ways:
  1. DP Exchange NPC Peticia for 50 DP (Second tab)
  2. nShop for 25 eCoins
  3. vCoin Shop - Goodies for 150 vCoins
To open this box you need 10 Loot Box Key and 1 Lightning Element.
The reward is floating between 300 and 500 WEXP.
MysteryboxDP.png

MysteryBoxeCoin.png

MysteryBoxvCoin.png

Mission War changes

Mission War Lobby time changed to 10 minutes and Mission War duration is 50 minutes.
Minimum score the get the Mission War Reward is 200.
Considering that the WEXP is an important currency in the game we don't want to depreciate it so we remade the bonus WEXP you gain from war score. Check the details in the picture below.
WAREXPTABLE.png
Legacy weapon buffed for each war tier, they are now the supreme weapons that a player can have in war.

Class balance changes

Force Blader BM1 (Force Enchanter) changes in order to balance the strong output of the Battle Mode:
  • Removed the Magic Attack and Defense bonus.
  • Casting cost of MP increased from 40 to 150.
  • Mission War cool-down time increased to 10 minutes.

Costume related changes

The following items cannot be wrapped anymore and will be available only during seasonal events
[Costume] Halloween - Pumpkin Helmet
[Costume] Halloween Dress
[Costume] Halloween Candy - Orb/Crystal
[Costume] Halloween Candy - Katana/Daikatana
[Costume] Halloween Candy - Blade/Greatsword
[Costume] Halloween Horror - Orb/Crystal
[Costume] Halloween Horror - Katana/Daikatana
[Costume] Halloween Horror - Blade/Greatsword
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Orb
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Katana
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Blade
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Crystal
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Daikatana
[Costume] Spooky Halloween - Greatsword
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Orb
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Katana
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Blade
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Crystal
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Daikatana
[Costume] Blood Skeleton - Greatsword
[Costume] Nightmare Suit
[Costume] Devil Horn
[Costume] X-Mas - Orb
[Costume] X-Mas - Katana
[Costume] X-Mas - Blade
[Costume] X-Mas - Crystal
[Costume] X-Mas - Daikatana
[Costume] X-Mas - Greatsword
[Costume] Funny Christmas - Orb/Crystal
[Costume] Funny Christmas - Katana/Daikatana
[Costume] Funny Christmas - Blade/Greatsword
[Costume] Antler and Red Nose
[Costume] Antler
[Costume] Red Nose
[Costume] Santa Hood
[Costume] Cutie Santa Hood
[Costume] Santa Coat
[Costume] Cutie Santa Coat
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Orb
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Katana
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Blade
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Crystal
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Daikatana
[Costume] Fresh from the Sea - Greatsword
[Costume] Summer Vacantion
[Costume] Vacation Sun Hat

Starting Gear
In order to help the new player we changed the starting gear to the one recommended for a Level 100 character. The new starting gear will be Shineguard, Teragrace and Mystic along with the weapons of its grade which are Red Osmium and Topaz. Epaulets are also included.
The starting set will be upgraded to +15, will be Extreme Crafted (2 craft options) and will have 3 filled slots.
This body parts, weapons and epaulet have the sell price to NPC set to 0 and they cant be destroyed anymore.
NewStartingSet.png

Other changes

Equilibrium Epaulet property changed from Account Bound to Normal. Now you can use the epaulets in the website Enchant module.
Chaos Core inventory size adjusted.
Abandoned City mobs power was increased just a bit to sustain the dungeon ideology that is a hard one.
Muster Card : Forgotten Temple B3F key will drop in Forgotten Ruin
FT3Drop.png

Fixes
Fixed a problem with the Red Nose head costume displaying the Samurai Helmet head costume also.
Fixed a problem with the display of the Mystic Set when equipping an epaulet.
Fixed the woman inventory display for Shineguard Epaulet of Guardian, Teragrace Epaulet of Fighter, Mystic Epaulet of Sage.
Fixed a shine effect problem for the female display on Bluestin, Titanium, Shadowtitanium, Osmium and Shineguard armors.

Last edited by a moderator:
This update must has been fix!
Here are the reasons:

Essence Runes:
It's hard/boring/long to get divine stone. Why? Becouse:

- 1 Divine stone = 10 pieces = 1-5 pieces = 0.8%-3% (CI-AFT) to drop. ~1% piece is around (ci 15-20mins, aft 10-20mins, ac 20-40mins, next and next.. ) still long and low chance.
Bet? Check it:
for example AFT(highest % chance piece and fast(9-13mins) (i think im good pve on this server (top 1? ) and (me, yes me) I need ~10mins to make 1 run aft, if i will lucky 10 runs = 10fragments ( i think is impossible) well 10 runs aft = 100mins = 1hour 40mins for 1 Divine stone.

1h40min for 1 stone ( time for best pve player, check medium players is dbl time sure! ) for typical player is ~3hr runs AFT for 1 divine stone.
Lets see it:
1 divine stone is CDI/ATK 1 level upgrade ( later you probably need more to upgrade !! )
8 divine stone is MCR 1 level upgrade ( 13hours + ! ) for 1 upgrade? When is MCR rune has 5 levels.

Count all the most important runes. How much will it be ? How much time do you need to perform at the maximum level all runes?
Of course, the average will be 1 run = 1 piece...

Still these AP... 600ap/500ap/400ap for 1 level upgrade, LOL. Must I farm ap at senil spot? It's a joke or what?

I understand that you wanted to do something "long / for a long period of time", Believe me, no one will do it, and certainly the whole..

Summary:
- more chance to drop pieces / or
lower requirements to for example: 5 pieces.
- lower requirements AP
- 1 divine stone = 1 divine stone, ( delete pieces, only drop ready stones)
Only one positive... reborn Force cores Unique...

For what it happened, that you need more time to do RUNE than for the whole EQ .. ??
A good idea to increase RUNES, but not at the expense of such a time. We have jobs and schools, and the game should relax us, not to bother with make Divine stone.

Mystery LOOT BOX WEXP

Bad idea... really.

800 WEXP(fragments for wexp) for 1xLE for 300wexp-500wexp. Unprofitable.
You should not spend the most important money on such stupid things

Other Changes

"Abandoned City mobs power was increased just a bit to sustain the dungeon ideology that is a hard one." Ok, no problem. But if you changed AC, well where is change FT3? On global server was "nerf" and now is easier to make FT3 on official server.
Europe server (~35mins), Korea (max 30mins ? ) Here is 40mins +, if find players to FT3.
I hope you know... private server has low players(and lowest players if is worldwide server, at this same time) than official server, well ... is hard to find players for NEW FT3.
FT3 atm is only for mazel ring. Why? Becouse.

- need 7 players at the moment
- minimum 40mins be online in FT3
- like waste your time for nothing drop( if you have already mazel)

Do not treat this as an attack, only a subjective opinion of a regular player, and I think that many people have a similar opinion to mine.

Thank you for the feedback, we will consider it on the next update.
Also keep in mind that the runes upgrade are not planned to be done in 1 day for all the 15 runes you have.
This is new content for end game players.

Mystery Loot Box -WEXP this is a bonus of WEXP and you should get it only if you want, and really 1 Lightning Element and 10 Keys is not that much of an expense.

Dungeons will always be updated when needed. Atm our FT3 is the most realistic one and each mob does its purpose. But yeah we might consider either a nerf or maybe new items will help the players have an easier life in the dungeon.

"Also keep in mind that the runes upgrade are not planned to be done in 1 day for all the 15 runes you have.
This is new content for end game players."

I agree,I dont thought that after logging in I immediately buy uchhh / fchh and improve on max runes. Ofc, not.
But do not do this for so long and laboriously. These are not DX dng, where you spend 2 minutes and open the box.
My opinion:
delete pieces, and make stones dropable from this dungeons , even 1% chance(prefer more %, rly we need more stones). Is not fast and is not hard. Becouse:
- ?% chance ( now low, not high, optional)
- already get stone, and can upgrade rune.
- not fast max runes, not long max runes.
or
- pieces drop from DX dngs.
(DX dung, - fast 3mins per run, for better players, any more minutes for low, but possible to done for everyone)

Thank you for talking about it

Last edited:
Keep in mind that after some time market will be populated with pieces/stones so farming wont be only way to get them, yours overview is on fresh update,lets give it a time , there would be players who don"t need to upgrade runes and they will just sell pcs or stones so you can buy them on market,all you writed there relays on new fresh update without fill in market with items that can be dropped , don"t forget that more farm is out there market will have higher amount of items ,it is normal thing for every new update ,there is time needed to pass so it can be settled fine.

If you for one second think about all ,rune upgrades aren"t mentioned to be done in month too, we didn"t want it like that,this content is created in for longer period,imagine you didn"t even have it,imagine if 15-20 players farm pcs/stones per day, in 1 month market will be filled up with decent amount of items ,don"t worry this update just need some time to pass and all will be settled.

Upgrade Rune is something we wanted for you to do it in little bit longer time ,once you reach them all ,those hard dung, that are atm will be easyer,
and like Cykros told you we still have more plans that can not be done in such a short times , more updates are coming.

Mystery Loot Box - is not something that"s must be, its a one more way to obtain wexp,you are not forced to do it ,
think of it as just one more option to obtain wexp, beside MW/TG.

Soon market will be filled up with new items don"t worry,that"s why all of them are tradable.

Have fun ,and stay tuned for up coming content in game , :h:

This update must has been fix!
Here are the reasons:

Essence Runes:
It's hard/boring/long to get divine stone. Why? Becouse:

- 1 Divine stone = 10 pieces = 1-5 pieces = 0.8%-3% (CI-AFT) to drop. ~1% piece is around (ci 15-20mins, aft 10-20mins, ac 20-40mins, next and next.. ) still long and low chance.
Bet? Check it:
for example AFT(highest % chance piece and fast(9-13mins) (i think im good pve on this server (top 1? ) and (me, yes me) I need ~10mins to make 1 run aft, if i will lucky 10 runs = 10fragments ( i think is impossible) well 10 runs aft = 100mins = 1hour 40mins for 1 Divine stone.

1h40min for 1 stone ( time for best pve player, check medium players is dbl time sure! ) for typical player is ~3hr runs AFT for 1 divine stone.
Lets see it:
1 divine stone is CDI/ATK 1 level upgrade ( later you probably need more to upgrade !! )
8 divine stone is MCR 1 level upgrade ( 13hours + ! ) for 1 upgrade? When is MCR rune has 5 levels.

Count all the most important runes. How much will it be ? How much time do you need to perform at the maximum level all runes?
Of course, the average will be 1 run = 1 piece...

Still these AP... 600ap/500ap/400ap for 1 level upgrade, LOL. Must I farm ap at senil spot? It's a joke or what?

I understand that you wanted to do something "long / for a long period of time", Believe me, no one will do it, and certainly the whole..

Summary:
- more chance to drop pieces / or
lower requirements to for example: 5 pieces.
- lower requirements AP
- 1 divine stone = 1 divine stone, ( delete pieces, only drop ready stones)
Only one positive... reborn Force cores Unique...

For what it happened, that you need more time to do RUNE than for the whole EQ .. ??
A good idea to increase RUNES, but not at the expense of such a time. We have jobs and schools, and the game should relax us, not to bother with make Divine stone.

Mystery LOOT BOX WEXP

Bad idea... really.

800 WEXP(fragments for wexp) for 1xLE for 300wexp-500wexp. Unprofitable.
You should not spend the most important money on such stupid things

Other Changes

"Abandoned City mobs power was increased just a bit to sustain the dungeon ideology that is a hard one." Ok, no problem. But if you changed AC, well where is change FT3? On global server was "nerf" and now is easier to make FT3 on official server.
Europe server (~35mins), Korea (max 30mins ? ) Here is 40mins +, if find players to FT3.
I hope you know... private server has low players(and lowest players if is worldwide server, at this same time) than official server, well ... is hard to find players for NEW FT3.
FT3 atm is only for mazel ring. Why? Becouse.

- need 7 players at the moment
- minimum 40mins be online in FT3
- like waste your time for nothing drop( if you have already mazel)

Do not treat this as an attack, only a subjective opinion of a regular player, and I think that many people have a similar opinion to mine.
I also agree to drop stone ready,
I stayed 40 minutes in AC
and just fell 2 piece,
the amount is too high, and the amount of
DP too

Last edited:
Hard to get WEXP for newbies. Imagine 800Score just to get 100wexp? Hmm..

i have no problem with stone piece atm, x8 piece in 2 ca6 1 ac 1 ci, :3
Zax u can get some wexp in war + buy those mystery loot box from DP to get more wexp ^^

Good day, kindly enlighten me about the divine stone? What is its purpose?

Those stone are required for new lvl of rune

Regarding on fb bm1 magic attack def remove, thats one of characteristic of FB (even in official server) you can reduce it but to remove it in TG even in game fb bm1 is useless, for me since day 1 of being FB user this is unfair. FB bm1 at TG vs BL (BM2) with set and high damage output like (Clarky)(BL) my FB bm1 still cant take any longer with his attack. TG is not about who is the strongest player its all about style skills and strategy on how to win the game. one thing i could see in this update when fb is getting strong at bm1 actions take immediately (hot or nerf) but when WA is getting strong at PVP (normal) palla vs equi/demonite FB cant win (not even close fight) didn't do anything. This is BIG DEAL for us (FB user) i dont understand why, reducing stats is okay but remove unacceptable.

Cykros ExCaliose Manijak

Regarding on fb bm1 magic attack def remove, thats one of characteristic of FB (even in official server) you can reduce it but to remove it in TG even in game fb bm1 is useless, for me since day 1 of being FB user this is unfair. FB bm1 at TG vs BL (BM2) with set and high damage output like (Clarky)(BL) my FB bm1 still cant take any longer with his attack. TG is not about who is the strongest player its all about style skills and strategy on how to win the game. one thing i could see in this update when fb is getting strong at bm1 actions take immediately (hot or nerf) but when WA is getting strong at PVP (normal) palla vs equi/demonite FB cant win (not even close fight) didn't do anything. This is BIG DEAL for us (FB user) i dont understand why, reducing stats is okay but remove unacceptable.

Cykros ExCaliose Manijak

You didnt Read the patch notes do you.

We removed only the Magic attack and Defense on FB BM1 Force Enchanter

We didnt remove the stats given when using Magic Attack Items

I dont see the "unacceptable" thingy

Cykros ExCaliose Manijak

As Ex told you we removed magic atack and Def from BM1 skill only(its a skill which you use to cast bm :) ),
now when you mention official ,let me remind you that our servers offers you as FB a HUGE acces to alot of items that have Magic Atack,
none of existing server do that, even official, so before you start to complain rember that you can use Board,4xRings,Boosted PET,EOS,sage belt,bracelet,gloves all with magic atack ammount higher than any other server,
With all those items you manage to add 1090 magic atack from items only before you start BM1, tell me one server who give you close to that.

fine even we argue this issue i don't have any choice with that changes.
my point is when they see FB is getting strong nerf asap, how about WA cant even beat at normal PVP how about BL with retarget user??for the future update i hope that equil and balance all classes depends on player how they built there own style.

my point is when they see FB is getting strong nerf asap, how about WA cant even beat at normal PVP how about BL with retarget user??for the future update i hope that equil and balance all classes depends on player how they built there own style.

Hi there, BL retarget depend of the ability of the pilot, its not easy, needs too much practice, also, there are many WI's, BL's, FB's and FA's that defeats warriors on normal pvp, if you can't do that then you must improve a little bit more on your gear.

It seems you are underestimating the effort of some players.

Well i was trying to pvp UltimaZero, he Is a FB demon and i am an Eins WA, he just raped me xD

Well i was trying to pvp UltimaZero, he Is a FB demon and i am an Eins WA, he just raped me xD

If you have same set as i am it could be opposite, but yeah wa is strong even eins but still depends on many aspects like build, set, skill and experience of the user.

Last edited:
hahaha can't you see the deference of iens to demonite?? compare it and you see the big deference :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner