Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

24-August-2022

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
We present you our newest update that contains a lot of changes to existing content, fixes for important parts of the game and a lot of rebalancing. We continue with the new approach as detailed in our previous update. Now lets get to the details.

General changes, fixes and new features:

Fixed a memory leak that caused random client crashes in crowded places.
View equipment option was reverted to allow of hiding your equipment from other players.

New feature was developed for saving your position in dungeons.
When you disconnect or logout and you go back to the game before the time limit for reentering the dungeon runs out and you decide to go back in the dungeon, your character will appear at the same position it logged out or disconnected from.

Auction House:
Enabled the following items to register at Lady Yekaterina:

• Rune Upgrade > Essence Extender I
  • Rune Upgrade > Essence Extender II
  • Rune Upgrade > Essence Extender III
  • Essence Runes Lv. 3 > Defense III
  • Essence Runes Lv. 3 > STR III
  • Essence Runes Lv. 3 > INT III
  • Essence Runes Lv. 3 > DEX III

Item rebalancing:

The HP, HP Restore and HP Absorb Limit UP values on the following item types were reverted back to default values:

• Rings
  • Amulets
  • Epaulets
  • Earrings
  • Bracelets
  • Belts
  • Boards
The following essence and blended runes were reverted back to default values:
  • HP I
  • HP II
  • HP Absorb Limit UP I
  • HP Absorb Limit UP II
  • Heal
The following pet options were reverted back to default values:
  • HP
  • HP Restore
  • HP Absorb Limit UP
Tweaked the following items with custom HP values:
  • Defensive Earring
  • Amulet of Resist

Monster rebalancing/changes:

The damage of all the monsters was adjusted to fit the new total HP values of characters, so basically all the monsters now deal less DPS

The base EXP of monsters from the following dungeons changed:

• Devils Tower
  • Devils Tower (Part2)

Skill rebalancing/changes:

The HP, HP Restore, HP Absorb Limit UP and DMG Over Time values of all skills were reverted back to default.

All the passive skills were changed to give values like on official and to give correct values on both client and server side.
All the merit skills were slightly changed to give correct values on both client and server side.
All passive and merit skills will properly show their values on the character panel.

Previously skill rank affected your passive and merit skill values and because of this, their values got desynchronized when they were giving lower values.
Because the server and client did the calculation a little different, players would see some value but the server was giving another value.
This is not the case anymore, we successfully managed to remove this calculation so skill rank no longer affects passives and merits.
We are proud to be the first server to make this "fix/change".

The cooldown of the following skill types is now saved server side:

• Magic Buff
  • Sword Buff
  • Magic Debuff
  • Sword Debuff
  • Aura Mode
  • Battle Mode
This is a new feature created because of the relog/switch channel abuse of the above specified skill types.
You will no longer be able to relog or switch channel for cooldown refreshing.

New skill force values:

• Movement Speed static
  • Movement Speed percentage
  • Complete Evade
The new skill forces were added to the following skills:
  • Hit Man (FG BM3)
    • Movement Speed 450
  • Leg Fracture (DM Debuff)
    • Movement Speed -70%
  • Petrified One (DM Debuff)
    • Complete Evade
  • Intuition (BL Buff)
    • Complete Evade
2022-08-24_18_30_24-Cabal_World_-_Terminus_Machina.png

2022-08-24_18_31_19-Cabal_World_-_Terminus_Machina.png

2022-08-24_17_44_43-Cabal220824-1732-VerC0FFEE-0000.jpg_-_Photos.png

2022-08-24_17_46_16-Cabal220824-1728-VerC0FFEE-0000.jpg_-_Photos.png

2022-08-24_17_59_47-Cabal220824-1728-VerC0FFEE-0001.jpg_-_Photos.png

Dungeon changes:

Added back the following dungeons and created their drops with the new approach:

• Catacomb Frost (Easy)
  • Catacomb Frost (Normal)
  • Catacomb Frost (Hard)
  • Panic Cave (Easy)
  • Panic Cave (Normal)
  • Panic Cave (Hard)
  • Lava Hellfire (Easy)
  • Lava Hellfire (Normal)
  • Lava Hellfire (Hard)
  • Steamer Crazy (Easy)
  • Steamer Crazy (Normal)
  • Steamer Crazy (Hard)
The above dungeons will also give eCoins when finished.
  • Easy - 2 eCoins
  • Normal - 3 eCoins
  • Hard - 4 eCoins
Entry items for each dungeon was added to Peddler Unon and Event Girl Yul.
2022-08-24_19_12_52-Cabal_World_-_Terminus_Machina.png

Reviewed the droplist for the following dungeons:
  • Illusion Castle Underworld
  • Illusion Castle Radiant Hall
  • Alter of Siena B1F
  • Altar of Siena B2F
For exact details about the drops, check the website droplists.

Frozen Canyon, Ancient Tomb, Flame Nest and Terminus Machina final bosses are now fixed and the drop rate bonuses from blessing bead no longer bug the Essence Extender drops.

Other changes:

NShop was updated with the following:

• Removed Blessing Bead - EXP (200%)
    You can now find new beads with level requirements as detailed below. Bead that were bought or activated before the update will be still usable until they expire
  • Added Blessing Bead - EXP (200%) Lv. 100 - 149
  • Added Blessing Bead - EXP (300%) Lv. 150 - 189
  • Added Blessing Bead - EXP (400%) Lv. 190 - 210
  • Added Blessing Bead - EXP (75%)
  • Added Blessing Bead - EXP (100%)
Blessing Bead - Special Inventory was removed from eCoin , vCoin and DP shop.

2022-08-24_19_11_15-Cabal_World_-_Terminus_Machina.png

Last edited:
First of all, hello to everybody, i hope you're doing well.

I came here to tell about my experience in game after the update made on Aug-24th.

I'm a relatively new player, I've been here for around 2 months, and I was really comfortable with the server stats and gameplay in general, always looking forward to get the end game stuff as soon as possible and enjoy the game with my fellow friends.
Yesterday came this update, that most of the people around has named "backdate", based mostly on the disadvantages it presented to us all.
What do I mean by that? Well, to begin, I formed a duo party to make the daily Revived Devil's Tower and I found out the following:
Before update, I used around 3~5 Protection of Veradrix to make the DG safely, and this last time it took me 30+ every run, so i spent 60+ POV in 2x DG run that i usually used 8~10. How is that called an improvement? i don't know.

Later, we went to Mirage Island to test our new Def/Attack stats, and we found out that given the situation, we couldn't stand bosses without dying time after time. How can i explain this? Read this:
When a Boss hits you 8-11k Dmg from a regular attack (not even spike), you'll get at least half of your life (now that it went from around 25k to 16k, in my case) reduced in 1 hit, so you will try to heal that dmg by HP steal (nerfed also, almost useless) and the *healing skill* (mass or regular).

And what do I found? it's *completely useless to try to heal*, because you will recover around 5k Dmg from heal+HP Potion and when you're on it, another 8-11k Dmg hit comes, and you're left with barely 1k HP, so then it comes the next hit and you're *DEAD*, of course unless you use POV. All the description i made before is happening in no more than 5-10 seconds, so imagine how fast POV's are burned.

In PVP matters, i don't really care that much in the stage i'm at, and it's not my main interest as many other players could agree.

So, why would you change all game mechanics to adjust PVP? Why are we all affected by some people arguing about PVP and TG dmg, since we are not all in that same page?

At last, i'd like to say that if you're adjusting things to be more like Official servers, consider to adjust the Mobs Dmg and skill cooldowns as well, so it won't be useless like healing skills from FA and we can farm without dying constantly.

someone let me know if they eventually revert or fix this, cause till they don't, I definitely won't play in the server anymore
basically killed my char, the sense of grow and the gaming experience i was having till now

When we did the testings on the test serve it was good, but seems like the tests we did does not apply in all situations. Anyway we are making big progresses to fix this issues and bring back the original balance that was never present in our server.
After we finish we will have a voice conference on discord to explain to you all what we did.

When we did the testings on the test serve it was good, but seems like the tests we did does not apply in all situations. Anyway we are making big progresses to fix this issues and bring back the original balance that was never present in our server.
After we finish we will have a voice conference on discord to explain to you all what we did.
sir im new in the server what i can only see is the map stat bar and skill bar i cant play the game white screen only hoping to play to ther sever but i think i will not be able to play here

sir im new in the server what i can only see is the map stat bar and skill bar i cant play the game white screen only hoping to play to ther sever but i think i will not be able to play here
This problem was patched last night, details are in the discord channel.

xp is still very low even with BB 400% hunt few hours and make only 40% lvl 196 :(

Official Partner