Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Donation Bonus & Discounts

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Greetings Nevarethians!
donation-bonus-winter-kickstart-gem-discount.png

With the Winter season at our doorstep, we are preparing for lots of discounts and events.

As our first event, there will be a bonus of 30% for all eCoin donations.
But we will not stop there, select categories will receive up to 20% discount in the Bazaar at the Gem Shop.

The event will start at 14:00, 05-November-2022 and will last till 24:00, 20-November-2022!

We would like to thank you all for the continued support, making it possible for us to provide and maintain the services at Cabal World!
With respect, Cabal World Staff!

Cykros don't even reply for the donation lol how can we donate

for exemple we cannot use paypal in my country...So I wrote a post before 2 or 3 weeks...still I'm waiting an answer...Yesterday I wrote another post and I asked improvements...Guest what ...still no answer...In this situation we are loosing both of us...they cannot earn money and I cannot buy what I want...Still waiting...I hope they can solve the problem

for exemple we cannot use paypal in my country...So I wrote a post before 2 or 3 weeks...still I'm waiting an answer...Yesterday I wrote another post and I asked improvements...Guest what ...still no answer...In this situation we are loosing both of us...they cannot earn money and I cannot buy what I want...Still waiting...I hope they can solve the problem
You're absolutely right about this, a solution needs to be found...

Payment diye bir sistem var ama onunlada voucher alamıyorsun :///

mint prepaid ekleseler hiçbir sıkıntı olmayacak....adamlardan cevap bile alamıyorsun

if you put paymentwall and mint prepaid card we can buy gems too Sir.There is a event right now we cant buy anything...we need your help...Thanks...

Official Partner