Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Easter Event 2023

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Easter Event

Every year as Easter comes the Easter Rabbit releases its minions to invade so the people of Nevareth must stop them. But with every fight comes a prize!
Farm the different types of materials from these Rabbits and exchange them for Easter Eggs at NPC YUL in Bloody Ice!

Easter-Event-2022.png

Materials:
  • Spell Capsule
  • Secret Recipe
Once you exchange the materials for an Easter Egg and crack it, depending on the type you exchanged for, you will get 1-3-5-100, 100 or 500 Hatched Eggshells! For details, check the description of the Easter Egg before exchanging.

There are 5 special Easter Eggs that you can purchase with Alz.
Chaos Fighter Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
Chaos Sage Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
Chaos Guardian Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
If you open 1000 boxes and you where unlucky and did not get any belt, don't despair, take the 1000 tokens and exchange them for the desired belt.

Easter Egg - Bunny Girl Head - You can get the head costume or one Bunny Girl Token
Easter Egg - Bunny Girl Costume - You can get the body costume or one Bunny Girl Token
If you open 1000 boxes and you where unlucky and did not get the costume, don't despair, take the 1000 tokens and exchange them for the desired costume.

The most important item is the Hatched Eggshell because with it you can get SPECIAL EVENT ITEMS. You can get the Steampunk Weapons and Body costumes, PERMANENT ANIMATED WINGS, Lightning Elements, Divine Stones, AP Saver and a lot more. For more details check Yul in Bloody Ice.

Easter Rabbit spawn locations:
  • In Undead Ground, Forgotten Ruin, Lakeside spawns Novice Easter Rabbit
  • In Mutant Forest, Pontus Ferrum, Porta Inferno spawns Regular Easter Rabbit
  • In Arcane Trance, Senillinea, Nostalgia Forest spawns Master Easter Rabbit
Easter-Rabbit-Locations.png

Channels:
  • 1,2,3,5 and 6

Drops:
  • Six Novice Easter Rabbits on each spot, each monster drops 1 item
  • Six Regular Easter Rabbits on each spot, each monster drops 2 items
  • Six Master Easter Rabbits on each spot, each monster drops 3 items

Easter Event

Every year as Easter comes the Easter Rabbit releases its minions to invade so the people of Nevareth must stop them. But with every fight comes a prize!
Farm the different types of materials from these Rabbits and exchange them for Easter Eggs at NPC YUL in Bloody Ice!

View attachment 10963
Materials:
  • Spell Capsule
  • Secret Recipe
Once you exchange the materials for an Easter Egg and crack it, depending on the type you exchanged for, you will get 1-3-5-100, 100 or 500 Hatched Eggshells! For details, check the description of the Easter Egg before exchanging.

Chaos Fighter Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
Chaos Sage Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
Chaos Guardian Belt Easter EGG - You can get one belt +20 or one Token of Chaos Belt
If you open 1000 boxes and you where unlucky and did not get any belt, don't despair, take the 1000 tokens and exchange them for the desired belt.

Easter Egg - Bunny Girl Head - You can get the head costume or one Bunny Girl Token
Easter Egg - Bunny Girl Costume - You can get the body costume or one Bunny Girl Token
If you open 1000 boxes and you where unlucky and did not get the costume, don't despair, take the 1000 tokens and exchange them for the desired costume.

The most important item is the Hatched Eggshell because with it you can get SPECIAL EVENT ITEMS. You can get the Steampunk Weapons and Body costumes, PERMANENT ANIMATED WINGS, Lightning Elements, Divine Stones, AP Saver and a lot more. For more details check Yul in Bloody Ice.

Channels:
  • 1,2,3,5 and 6

Drops:
It is said that you can get x3-x5-x100 on an easter egg when u crack it....
its a LIE AGAIN just like relic chest dropping 1 to 2 items per box....

i have tried opening x50 easter egg... and didnt get x3 to x100 hatched egg shell...

come on devs.. you guys are better than this... if it is x1 per egg dont put 3x etc...
x50 tries?? and get 1 egg shell per 1 egg... thats a total B.S of chance..

this event exchange chances is april fools... damn.. HAHA

Last edited:
You are getting one week break from this server for the behavior you have.
Even dough you don't deserve the explanation I am going to give it to you.

The change ratio is 1 to 1. The fact that you can get 3,5 or 100 (100 is very low chance) it is a BONUS.

Next time you will make such a post calling us liars or taunting us you will be permanently banned.
Here are the rules of this community in case you did not read them every week as you get notified to read them.

Did you move the Manticore? Since yesterday I've been hunting him on all channels to complete the mercenary mission but I'm not having success.
My sense says that they are being killed because the event rabbits are nearby, but I get there many times and there is no one in the rabbits but the Manticore is not there either.

Easter Event

View attachment 10963
Materials:
  • Spell Capsule
  • Secret Recipe

Channels:
  • 1,2,3,5 and 6

Drops:
Hello Cyk what exact date the event end?thank you

Exactly 2 more weeks, till midnight on April 7th.
Good Day,

Sir,

May I request for my secret answer in my profile account because i totally forgatten my answer of my secret question.
I want to change my password but unfortunately i forgot my secret answer.
I attach here my personal email of prof that it was me.

personal email: [email protected]

I hope your Kind consideration,

Thank you and more power Team

See Attachment below for referrence

1682368997965.png

Thank you all for participating to this event.

The event has officially closed now.

Official Partner