Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Saviors From Nevareth

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Greetings Nevarethians!
Due to the current happenings (health condition of Cykros' dad, details can be read at https://forum.cabal.world/threads/help-me-save-my-dad-we-are-fighting-with-cancer.9113/) we previously launched a donation event with the first ever 10% bonus on gem donations and 10% on eCoins donations as well. Along with the bonuses, we also created a separate donation link where players can donate directly through PayPal to the cause.
We would normally wait a few weeks before launching a seasonal competition, but as a form of appreciation towards players and to help raise the required amount to cover the medical costs, we decided to launch a different one this time and a little earlier.
Let us introduce you the Saviors from Nevareth event!

saviors-from-nevareth.png

Donations are categorized into Gems and eCoins. Placements are separated but both categories receive the same prizes.
So the winners in both Gems and eCoins category will be eligible for the following prizes:

Gems Category

Placement
Divine Stones
Lightning Elements
Premium Service Gold
Chaos Belt +20
Dragonium Epaulet
Dragonium Weapons
Dragonium Armor Parts
Unique Weapon
Custom Title
1​
100​
125​
8 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
✓​
2​
95​
120​
7 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
✓​
3​
90​
115​
6 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
4​
85​
110​
5 months​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
5​
80​
105​
4 months​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
6​
75​
100​
3 months​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
7​
70​
95​
2 months​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
8​
65​
90​
1 months​
4 pieces​
9​
60​
85​
3 pieces​
10​
55​
80​
3 pieces​
11​
50​
75​
3 pieces​
12​
45​
70​
3 pieces​
13​
40​
65​
3 pieces​
14​
35​
60​
3 pieces​
15​
30​
55​
3 pieces​
16​
25​
50​
2 pieces​
17​
20​
45​
2 pieces​
18​
15​
40​
2 pieces​
19​
10​
35​
2 pieces​
20​
5​
30​
2 pieces​

eCoins Category

Placement
Divine Stones
Lightning Elements
Premium Service Gold
Chaos Belt +20
Dragonium Epaulet
Dragonium Weapons
Dragonium Armor Parts
Unique Weapon
Custom Title
1​
100​
125​
8 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
✓​
2​
95​
120​
7 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
✓​
3​
90​
115​
6 months​
✓​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
4​
85​
110​
5 months​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
5​
80​
105​
4 months​
✓​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
✓​
6​
75​
100​
3 months​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
7​
70​
95​
2 months​
2 pieces​
4 pieces​
8​
65​
90​
1 months​
4 pieces​
9​
60​
85​
3 pieces​
10​
55​
80​
3 pieces​
11​
50​
75​
3 pieces​
12​
45​
70​
3 pieces​
13​
40​
65​
3 pieces​
14​
35​
60​
3 pieces​
15​
30​
55​
3 pieces​
16​
25​
50​
2 pieces​
17​
20​
45​
2 pieces​
18​
15​
40​
2 pieces​
19​
10​
35​
2 pieces​
20​
5​
30​
2 pieces​

Important: Custom Title can be chosen by the player (you can come up with a cool title) but must comply with the Terms and Rules at Cabal World.
Custom Titles can have custom colors, so once the winners are announced, they can send us their chosen title and color and we will set them accordingly.

Custom Titles will be only available for the player who creates them, and they are account wide.

Dragonium Armor and Weapon parts will be Legendary crafted + 2 slot options filled of choice non-binding.
As usually, twohanded weapons count as two weapons.
Dragonium Epaulet variants can be found in the Bazaar, eligible players can choose 1 variant from there.
Chaos Belt variants can be found ingame at Abyss in Bloody Ice, eligible players can choose 1 variant from there.

Unique Custom Weapon will have the stats of 2x one handed or the 1x two handed legendary crafted weapons.
This weapon, just like the forcecalibur, can be equipped on all the classes and display will change accordingly.
Custom Weapon graphical display can be chosen by the player and will be only available for the player who creates it.

Important: For the first time ever, a total of 4 custom weapons are in the prize pool.
I would like to also announce, that custom weapon stats will be fully fixed and 100% working for each class separately by the end of this event.

The bonus event of 10% for both the Gem and eCoin donations will stay active during this event and donations since the start of the bonus event will also count towards this event!

Since the donations cover a lot of things (developers, server costs, including rent, maintenance, anticheat, support from developers, etc.) unfortunately they can't go directly to cover the medical costs.
So with the developers we agreed, that they will also donate a certain percentage of their monthly costs towards the goal, to reach it as soon as possible!
This allows us, to create a page where the progress can be tracked by everyone. Additionally, donations through the separated PayPal link will be manually added and counted every evening.

Important: Once again, Gem donations and eCoin donations are counted in separate categories for this event but prizes are the same in both category!

Every user who
donates during the event period will receive the Savior from Nevareth title, regardless of placement :)

For details about the current medical progress and updates visit https://forum.cabal.world/threads/help-me-save-my-dad-we-are-fighting-with-cancer.9113/

Thank you all again for supporting this cause and our server!

Final placements in the event:

saviors.png

Fundraising progress: (successfully met the goal):
progress.png

Edit: Positions for both categories are now also available ingame at Yul by opening the Saviors From Nevareth event.
Ingame rankings update every 2 hours!

P.S.: Event will run for as long as previous events. Since it is set to consider donations from the 17th of April, it will end on the 17th of May!

Progress will be added into this thread shortly after the event is posted!

First post updated with images of the final standings and final progress.

Until 17th of May (wendnesday) 2023 at Midnight, Server Time ?

Donations outside from the cabal world website were manually updated at 22:00 on the 4th of May, 2023.

Event ended and placements are finalized.
I would like to kindly ask every player who is on the list on any of the categories, to contact me on discord with their character name and their chosen rewards (please explicitly describe the items, title, custom weapon, etc... so we don't have to magically guess the configuration).
We will be noting down everything and today at the end of the day or tomorrow morning (server time) we will be sending them out in batches.
As usually custom weapons and titles require server additions too, so they will be available with the next patch.
Let us know if you need more info.

Once again, thank you for everyone who helped us with the fundraising!

Live placements and fundraising progress replaced with the final, static data.
Rewards will be soon arriving to all players who have contacted me on discord. Rewards go out in batches, so there might be some delays between players receiving it.
P.S.: Everyone who has not contacted me yet, please do so on discord, so we can send out all the rewards as soon as possible.

To everyone who haven't contacted me yet for their prizes, I am waiting for your message on Discord!

P.S.: In case anyone received an incorrectly configured item than what asked for, please don't take out from the Cash Inventory and contact us on Discord so we can easily fix it.

Official Partner