Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Update 16-05-2023 Revolution Update

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Hello Nevarethians and welcome to our latest update in Cabal World server.
This update will change and improve a lot of things related to the game so please take your time and focus to understand all the changes.
First lets introduce to you all the latest ingame feature.

Item Option Remover
Source: You can obtain it from NShop ingame, Website Bazaar or Drop in dungeons. (Check the drop list)
Usage: Right click a stone to clear all the slots from selected item.
Target: Bikes, Armors, Weapons (respecting the specific grade)
The current Option Removers (the ones that were used on the website until now) are now named Faded Option Removers and you can exchange them for the new ones that will work ingame at the NPC in Bloody Ice "Secret Dealer Hirogley"
2023-05-16 13_40_18-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2023-05-16 13_41_35-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2023-05-16 13_49_09-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2023-05-16 13_49_28-Cabal World - Test Client.png
Ability Runes
NEW * Resist Critical Damage
NEW * Resist Critical Rate
This new runes will be obtainable in the new dungeon, Labyrinth, that is going to be available to public very soon.
The Stats are final, requirements can be updated before their official release.
Runes.png
Legacy, Saints Forcecalibur and Custom Weapons
This weapons now support the new classes GL, FG and DM.
Legacy and Forcecalibur attack powers were updated and separated for each class.
It means that each class will have their own separated values when using this option and will not be shared anymore with the WA,FA and WI.
In case you have a Custom Weapon won and you want to update one of the 3 classes (GL,FG,DM) or 2 or all 3 PM us with the desired values and we will update them for free.
General Map changes
The following maps are now War Maps
Forgotten Ruin
Lakeside
Mutant Forest
Pontus Ferrum
Porta Inferno
Arcane Trace
Senillinea
Class formula rework
For those who don't know class formula refers to how much ATTACK, MAGIC ATTACK, DEFENSE, DEFENSE RATE and ATTACK RATE you gain from using the attribute points in your STR, DEX and INT. But beside this there are also some offensive and defensive coefficients that are not displayed ingame at all. Sadly this formula was altered in the past by an ex staff member and me and Ergo never payed attention to it and simply did not believed that it could cause the unbalance between classes that we have now. No wonder everyone here players BL, WI and FA and most don't even get close to the armor classes.
This being said we have now decided to use the original values that the game was made with.
Now the classes will behave as intended compared to each other and we wont have the WI acting like a tank or the BL like a mega DPS, he will still do DPS the best but not so high.
Force Blader battle mode 1 reverted to original values, with the class formula reverted we don't need it to be nerfed anymore.
PS we are also working on a way to separate the class formula for the GL,FG and DM so it does not use shared one with the WA,FA and WI.
Normal Upgrade Renewal
Adjust the success rate of Normal Upgrade from +0 to +20.
Remove the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased while upgrading from +0 – +7.
Remove the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased by -2 while upgrading from +8 – +9.
Add the chance of level of upgrade can be maintained from +3 to +13.
Lower the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased by -2 while upgrading to +15.
Enhanced Cores and Superior Cores rates improves the rates and penalties of the normal upgrade cores.
Drop changes
Tweaked the drop rates of Perfect Cores (Ultimate) and (Highest). Since the normal upgrade was renewed the value and rarity of this items must be protected so their drop chance was slightly lowered and it was compensated with adding more drop rate to Enhanced and Superior Cores.
Same changes applies to Bike Perfect Upgrade Kit.
Fixed a problem in many dungeons that was causing a lot of epaulets to drop and doing so others items were to hard to be looted.
HP UNLIMIT (OPEN BETA TESTING)
We have finally made it possible to have the HP extended over 65.535, this is going to be in Open Beta testing for the following days in the hope that we wont have any bugs. If anyone finds a bug related to the HP behavior we would appreciated to have a video recorded of how the bug is being produced so we can investigate and fix it. We tested a lot in the past 3 weeks and haven't managed to find any bug related to the HP so we are ready now for open beta testing this amazing new feature.

MISSION WAR
Mission War duration was lowered to 30 minutes. Lobby time remains at 5 minutes.
Added Vital Gear Lv.3 in shops. The Vital Gear Lv.1 restores 5.00 HP, Lv.2 restores 8.000 HP and Lv.3 restores 15.000 HP.
Adjusted the Mission War shops prices for Vital/Spirit Gear potions and Portable Towers. (All were lowered)
Tierra Gloriosa (Lv.170 -> Lv.199)
Merit Skills forces do not apply in this low tier war anymore.
2023-05-10 13_18_14-Cabal World - Test Client.png
Exception is the HP force gained from merit skills which will remain active in this low tier war.
Characters HP will be multiplied by x7 in this war tier.
Mob damaged adjusted to compensate the characters new HP boost.
Reworked the PVP and PVE score reward.
Reworked the PVE overall defense.
Reduced the base WEXP reward you get from this war tier.
Competitive Tierra Gloriosa (Lv.200 -> Lv.210)
Characters HP will be multiplied by x10 in this war tier.
Increased the base WEXP reward you get from this war tier.
ATTENTION: With the new setup of Mission War you will need to update your style of playing, there will not be anymore 2 or 3 shot kills, there will not be anymore abusing of mobs/gates/towers to gain easy score. War will be about team-work and smart usage of positioning and skills.
We will follow closely the next wars and after we see how they go we will adjust the requirement and rewards for it and the requirement and rewards for the weekly competition
2023-05-16 13_53_04-Cabal World - Test Client.png
2023-05-16 13_53_42-Cabal World - Test Client.png

Last edited:
Attack and Defense calculator is disabled temporary, we are going to release in the next days a new improved one that will reflect the real power of the characters :D

Bot verification time increased to 60 minutes from 30 minutes.

Last edited:
Attack and Defense calculator is disabled temporary, we are going to release in the next days a new improved one that will reflect the real power of the characters :D
Sorry sir. But the link Class Fomula is 404. Is it avaiable after update?

Updated: Have the link now. Ty sir.

Last edited:
I cant go war so often, i am disabled. I hope the changes work for me or i need a new Cabal Private Server. its very hard for me to farm for merit system :-/

I cant go war so often, i am disabled. I hope the changes work for me or i need a new Cabal Private Server. its very hard for me to farm for merit system :-/
You dont have to go to every single war, check the schedule here https://cabal.world/wiki/competitive-mission-war
and one war will cost you 30 minutes of your life, stop the drama and go WAR :D :p
Love you!

I can not loggin to game when write my Id and pasword I got a error pls click scan and try again what I have to do????

Attachments

• Error.PNG
    Error.PNG
    376.8 KB · Views: 99
Server is online now, in the future stop making this kind of posts and be patient please.
Thank you!

Sry but this patch is not good. most of the guild members will leave the server now. i lost 700 att with my blader and spend a lot of money for it. this is a punch in every players face. there are not enough members on this server for all time party... or u need to fixed the dg and bosses now. they are to hard... for exemple i did flames nest in 15 min now i have 2 min left... and still no lvl spot on a private server... map monsters to weak, dg to hard. pls rebalance or reroll the patch

About wiz and PvE: Comparison of my old stats from last year, with demo weapons, demo epaulet, and new stats after recent update with drago orbs, drago epaulet, higher merit and higher runes... Wiz feels trash right now, i barely got 10k hp.. wasted like 20 pov just on last boss in GI cause nearly 1 shots me where before maybe needed 2-3 and barely finished with 5 min slower time than prior to update. So, trash defence abilities, now trash dmg, no point in playing wiz now, even in war useless to play this class.

Attachments

• stats1old.jpg
    stats1old.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 114
  • stats new.jpg
    stats new.jpg
    42.2 KB · Views: 120
Last edited:
About wiz and PvE: Comparison of my old stats from last year, with demo weapons, demo epaulet, and new stats after recent update with drago orbs, drago epaulet, higher merit and higher runes... Wiz feels trash right now, i barely got 10k hp.. wasted like 20 pov just on last boss in GI cause nearly 1 shots me where before maybe needed 2-3 and barely finished with 5 min slower time than prior to update. So, trash defence abilities, now trash dmg, no point in playing wiz now, even in war useless to play this class.
WoW thats alot of dmg lost. I feel with you.
Blader the same. makes no fun anymore. they want the same stats like official server but the dgs are weaker at official. really unbalanced now.

oyun beni çok sıktı bu gece dgs bitmiyor atak yok def yok dgler bitmiyor bu işe el atın şimdiden teşekkürler

Hello Nevarethians and welcome to our latest update in Cabal World server.
This update will change and improve a lot of things related to the game so please take your time and focus to understand all the changes.
First lets introduce to you all the latest ingame feature.

Item Option Remover
Source: You can obtain it from NShop ingame, Website Bazaar or Drop in dungeons. (Check the drop list)
Usage: Right click a stone to clear all the slots from selected item.
Target: Bikes, Armors, Weapons (respecting the specific grade)
The current Option Removers (the ones that were used on the website until now) are now named Faded Option Removers and you can exchange them for the new ones that will work ingame at the NPC in Bloody Ice "Secret Dealer Hirogley"
Ability Runes
NEW * Resist Critical Damage
NEW * Resist Critical Rate
This new runes will be obtainable in the new dungeon, Labyrinth, that is going to be available to public very soon.
The Stats are final, requirements can be updated before their official release.
Legacy, Saints Forcecalibur and Custom Weapons
This weapons now support the new classes GL, FG and DM.
Legacy and Forcecalibur attack powers were updated and separated for each class.
It means that each class will have their own separated values when using this option and will not be shared anymore with the WA,FA and WI.
In case you have a Custom Weapon won and you want to update one of the 3 classes (GL,FG,DM) or 2 or all 3 PM us with the desired values and we will update them for free.
General Map changes
The following maps are now War Maps
Forgotten Ruin
Lakeside
Mutant Forest
Pontus Ferrum
Porta Inferno
Arcane Trace
Senillinea
Class formula rework
For those who don't know class formula refers to how much ATTACK, MAGIC ATTACK, DEFENSE, DEFENSE RATE and ATTACK RATE you gain from using the attribute points in your STR, DEX and INT. But beside this there are also some offensive and defensive coefficients that are not displayed ingame at all. Sadly this formula was altered in the past by an ex staff member and me and Ergo never payed attention to it and simply did not believed that it could cause the unbalance between classes that we have now. No wonder everyone here players BL, WI and FA and most don't even get close to the armor classes.
This being said we have now decided to use the original values that the game was made with.
Now the classes will behave as intended compared to each other and we wont have the WI acting like a tank or the BL like a mega DPS, he will still do DPS the best but not so high.
Force Blader battle mode 1 reverted to original values, with the class formula reverted we don't need it to be nerfed anymore.
PS we are also working on a way to separate the class formula for the GL,FG and DM so it does not use shared one with the WA,FA and WI.
Normal Upgrade Renewal
Adjust the success rate of Normal Upgrade from +0 to +20.
Remove the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased while upgrading from +0 – +7.
Remove the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased by -2 while upgrading from +8 – +9.
Add the chance of level of upgrade can be maintained from +3 to +13.
Lower the chance of level of upgrade can be decreased by -2 while upgrading to +15.
Enhanced Cores and Superior Cores rates improves the rates and penalties of the normal upgrade cores.
Drop changes
Tweaked the drop rates of Perfect Cores (Ultimate) and (Highest). Since the normal upgrade was renewed the value and rarity of this items must be protected so their drop chance was slightly lowered and it was compensated with adding more drop rate to Enhanced and Superior Cores.
Same changes applies to Bike Perfect Upgrade Kit.
Fixed a problem in many dungeons that was causing a lot of epaulets to drop and doing so others items were to hard to be looted.
HP UNLIMIT (OPEN BETA TESTING)
We have finally made it possible to have the HP extended over 65.535, this is going to be in Open Beta testing for the following days in the hope that we wont have any bugs. If anyone finds a bug related to the HP behavior we would appreciated to have a video recorded of how the bug is being produced so we can investigate and fix it. We tested a lot in the past 3 weeks and haven't managed to find any bug related to the HP so we are ready now for open beta testing this amazing new feature.

MISSION WAR
Mission War duration was lowered to 30 minutes. Lobby time remains at 5 minutes.
Added Vital Gear Lv.3 in shops. The Vital Gear Lv.1 restores 5.00 HP, Lv.2 restores 8.000 HP and Lv.3 restores 15.000 HP.
Adjusted the Mission War shops prices for Vital/Spirit Gear potions and Portable Towers. (All were lowered)
Tierra Gloriosa (Lv.170 -> Lv.199)
Merit Skills forces do not apply in this low tier war anymore.
Exception is the HP force gained from merit skills which will remain active in this low tier war.
Characters HP will be multiplied by x7 in this war tier.
Reduced the base WEXP reward you get from this war tier.
Competitive Tierra Gloriosa (Lv.200 -> Lv.210)
Characters HP will be multiplied by x10 in this war tier.
Increased the base WEXP reward you get from this war tier.
ATTENTION: With the new setup of Mission War you will need to update your style of playing, there will not be anymore 2 or 3 shot kills, there will not be anymore abusing of mobs/gates/towers to gain easy score. War will be about team-work and smart usage of positioning and skills.
We will follow closely the next wars and after we see how they go we will adjust the requirement and rewards for it and the requirement and rewards for the weekly competition
Visual bug in most DG, after killing the mobs it still appear alive and when you hit it you cant make a damage, this cause confusion especially in Chaos Arena

upgrade bugs = any items going to +16 to +20 using x5 enhance core only is always succesfull ( you need only 25pcs enhance core to upgrade your items going to +16 to +20, no need perfect cores) in this case the perfect cores is useless. this might be a bug just letting you know =)

bug on skill points, when you disconnect they drop or if you try to increase the skills you crash, this most of the time

Official Partner