Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Abandon City Bosses/Mobs attack

AC mobs/bosses

• Decrease damage from bosses

Votes: 12 60.0%
  • Keep them like that

Votes: 8 40.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

williamjay

Registered
Is it possible to decrease AC bosses and mobs damage on player? (slightly decrease the damage output)

I agree need to decrease some of the mobs dmg and some of the mini bosses dmg.
makes absolutely no sense regular mob or mini boss hits u for same dmg as a regular boss.
Also the gate keepers are probly hardest mini boss in that dg

I agree too,Since AC was updated less players are doing the DG, only those who have full chaos, i understand that ac needs to be more Hard cuz it was easy in the past full Choas FA's can do it solo. But atleast less the damga a litle bit. or in Other words Make a 'POOL' :D

i don't really care if the last bosses are not touched just some bosses and all mobs
Mobs shouldn't hit as much as a boss and some of those mini bosses like gatekeeper are just way too op they can double hit and do like 5k dmg per hit not even last boss like that at least u get in a few secs to heal or w/e on last boss before he hits u again

keep it the way it is its a hard dungeon that drops the best gear in the game its ment to be hard its been nerfed once already if a scrub like me can solo it ( stop after colton)then it doesnt need tuning down thats a fact

Maybe I would suggest to decrease the damage gotten from bosses/mobs, but increase the HP/Defence of bosses as AC is supposed to be the hardest dungeon, it should be a party dungeon, not a solo one (and also more fun in party)

Keep them like that :rock::rock: i like it :cool::cool::cool: I like solo this dungeon when i have free time..so boring if easy clear it :lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed::lipssealed:

There are parties who finish the dungeon already, the bosses will not become weaker because the game also have more powerful items.
Do not forget that this is an end game dungeon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner