Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Abandoned Senelenia Weaponary

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sylvee

The Evil
Contributor
Registered
Hello, it was good action for u making craft option update for extreme and unique grade item. HOWEVER, I believe that Senelenia weapon deserve a justice. From my history of playing this server, I can conclude that Senelenia weapon is better than Palladium.

Unfortunately, after overhaul update the Senelenia weapon become even worst than palladium weapon.

Palladium weapon craft option :

16 Amp / 33 Cdi

Senelenia weapon craft option :

Before : 10 Amp / 20 Cdi
Now : 8 Amp / 16 Cdi

I believe Senelenia weapon deserve to have 16 Amp / 33 Cdi stat too same as Palladium and Demonite, since it is custom weapon that u guys work long ago and it was once the best weapon grade out there. I believe there are peoples that still using Senelenia weapon like me out there. I summon you guys to help support my thread to make sure the dev acknowledge this issue.

Furthermore, this Senelenia weaponary cost 25 Lightning Elements while Demonite Weaponary (The best grade weapon atm) only cost 16 Lighting Elements.

Please devs, buff the craft option same like palladium and demonite atm. It wont outclassed Demonite weaponary anyways just it will be better than palladium as it should be.

Please review this important issue Cykros , Zeratul , Bryz ....

Attachments

• Cabal(200220-1249-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(200220-1249-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    265.5 KB · Views: 57
  • Cabal(200220-1250-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(200220-1250-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    228.6 KB · Views: 60
  • Cabal(200220-1250-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg
    Cabal(200220-1250-VerC0FFEE-0002).jpg
    220.5 KB · Views: 54
Last edited:
In addition, it cost us our time to farm those senelenia pieces to craft it.

He has a point. as underrated as these weapons used to be they were extremely useful and are a hassle to make, on top of being a nice custom weapon for people to work towards. if they aren't going to be upgraded back to being at the level of demonite I propose maybe making the craft for them easier, if possible, that way people can access them and they aren't just a waste of space because people are already in endgame sets by the time they can make it. I understand this is kind of a complex thing to do however I think that if you have the time to do this it would to some degree be of benefit to the server. more accessible content means more people, at least in my experience. obviously, it shouldn't be a cakewalk to aquire it, but at the same time as it currently is it should trump demonite, not be under it and a tier it was above before. just a thought though.

chaos cores and 16 le is a lot easier to come by than 25 le, 60 pieces of the weapon in question, 10 uchh and 3 echh

Hey guys, im a returning old Player, just logged back in sort before the update was.
i was going to start a post About senila weapons aswell, but you did already.

i totally agree with you, they are still not easy to get and should be between palla and demonite, as they have been before.

also it would be okay to me to make them use ULTIMATE upgradestuff aswell, since they should be above Palladium.

thanks Cykros for struggling with it! great work so far

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner