Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

about palla GS

sameon

Banned
Registered
Website
meettomy.site
hai ... i current rebuild my WA char... well just for asking since it been a week i spam/ hunting part for my wa char especially GS ... what max %CDI palla GS in here? ... most found/ drop 12% 24% cdi sometime amp/cri .... so no option lv3/lv4 palla GS here?

hai ... i current rebuild my WA char... well just for asking since it been a week i spam/ hunting part for my wa char especially GS ... what max %CDI palla GS in here? ... most found/ drop 12% 24% cdi sometime amp/cri .... so no option lv3/lv4 palla GS here?
As of last update w/c tweaked the CDI values afaik 32% cdi per epic option is the highest/max value on palla GS, the ones that you can farm from AC may have the 32% option 1/3 or 2/3 of it's options since 3/3 is only obtainable via crafting.

As of last update w/c tweaked the CDI values afaik 32% cdi per epic option is the highest/max value on palla GS, the ones that you can farm from AC may have the 32% option 1/3 or 2/3 of it's options since 3/3 is only obtainable via crafting.

ooo i see.. thanks for info... anyway it apply on palla set too?

Official Partner