Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

About the PVP EVENT on 30th OCTOBER

pakapaka

Registered
Hy OGN

i just wonder how do you Guys think that this Event your doing on 30th October, its a PVP EVENT?
I am trying to participate on realy good PVP EVENT for years, but it never work´s :( i tell you why.
This PvP Event should be as FREESTYLE PVP , NOT just standing there like a Statue and press combo LOL.
Im not trying to Flame or Q.Q about your Event´s ,you are doing a great Job with this server. I think you guys should think about A REAL PvP EVENT (FREESTYLE PVP) for the NEXT EVENT. like DASH BLINK IN COMBO, like not every player can do such things, the others says its about Internet or is just the lag or no skill...
So try to memorize my post for your next EVENT thy.

Best regards

Zyllon

yep. there really is class imbalance to be considered. so doing a freestyle pvp is the most efficient way of doing this event.

Feedback like this is very useful and I will definetly try to consider something like this in the future :)

already prior to me being staff i suggested that pvp should be Freestyle. Standing up in eachothers faces doesn't reflect in skill whatsoever but rather who crits/hits first, then again if they want to keep the event simple the way of doing it is the way jay is doing it, and i can understand his reasons for doing so. But personally i'd prefer freestyle pvp aswell, but im not hosting the event :)

Free style much better for me fair for all

Hy OGN

i just wonder how do you Guys think that this Event your doing on 30th October, its a PVP EVENT?
I am trying to participate on realy good PVP EVENT for years, but it never work´s :( i tell you why.
This PvP Event should be as FREESTYLE PVP , NOT just standing there like a Statue and press combo LOL.
Im not trying to Flame or Q.Q about your Event´s ,you are doing a great Job with this server. I think you guys should think about A REAL PvP EVENT (FREESTYLE PVP) for the NEXT EVENT. like DASH BLINK IN COMBO, like not every player can do such things, the others says its about Internet or is just the lag or no skill...
So try to memorize my post for your next EVENT thy.

Best regards

Zyllon

i like the idea of separating (Head 2 Head)PVP and (Freestyle)PVP
H2H pvp happens every 3-4 months while we always have Freestyle during Nation WAR
just n case there will be Freestyle, pls make a cage or an arena so that Range Classes especially WI wont benefit with this freestyle PVP lol.. im talking about WI's Blink with 0.5 casting/cooldown

so if were talking about balance it should be basic pvp where you cant test your skill of building up your class

F.runia much better for free style PvP

We all know Force Shielders dominated Head2Head PVP in this server
Last PVP Event, the winners are FS

I think this event willl bring more excitement if Melee Class are separated from Range Class
or much better if matches are Class VS. Same Class

Threads merged.

You can give feedback on this thread that's about the PVP Event.
And please keep it appropriate as we will take action if you cannot behave properly.

Happy Gaming.

Official Partner