Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Altar of Siena B1f

Nutellafreak

Registered
Altar of Siena B1f ist bugged. Every time i try to enter i get kicked out of the game. I could enter Altar of Siena B2f but im too weak xD.

We will fix it soon

And as a suggestion for you Nutellafreak in the future when you report a disconnection bug, post the message you get, like Error code and Type because that helps us debug a lot easier.

And as a suggestion for you Nutellafreak in the future when you report a disconnection bug, post the message you get, like Error code and Type because that helps us debug a lot easier.
Yea would have done this but there was no specific Error Message as i remember. Just a disconnect like the one u get if u fail the code cause you were afk for a long time.

Altar of Siena B1f ist bugged. Every time i try to enter i get kicked out of the game. I could enter Altar of Siena B2f but im too weak xD.
yeah i got the same thing i can,t make my splvl up mission cuz I get dropped out of the server and logged off every time I want to get into BF1 please fix it! TY ;)

Yea would have done this but there was no specific Error Message as i remember. Just a disconnect like the one u get if u fail the code cause you were afk for a long time.
same here...its just a normal logg off....

I hawe problem with s1. Can't entry and gets DC. I hawe lvling here, plz fix it.

Official Partner