Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Alz Potion Bug

Status
Not open for further replies.

kobesoliven24

Contributor
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.
sdasdasd
Required Information:
  • Date - January 2, 2019
  • Description -
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character -Bladder Ign: HappyFeet
  • Date -January 2, 2019
  • Description -I bought 15ecoins for 750 and i only recieved 10, i got 782 ecoins all in now i got 32
  • Screenshot/Video - You can review my trasactions in game and on website, i got no screen shot because i relog right away after i notice that theres something wrong

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Hello there ,please try to explin it a little bit better,
1st of all you cant buy 15 ecoin, the scond for 750 of what,you title is alz potion bug and in description you speak about ecoin,
????????????
please explain it little better i am confused.

i saw discord chat now i understand what you try to report,

Last edited:
Hello there ,please try to explin it a little bit better,
1st of all you cant buy 15 ecoin, the scond for 750 of what,you title is alz potion bug and in description you speak about ecoin,
????????????
please explain it little better i am confused.

i saw discord chat now i understand what you try to report,
what i mean is 15alz potion for 750 ecoin, cuz if u can see there when u have like 750 ecoins then u click for the alz potion it will appear how many u can buy so i put max which is 15, then when i purchased it i notice that its only 10, so if i cant buy 15 ecoins in one transaction, it means i still have the right amount of ecoin on my balance, which is 250, but they took all the 750ecoins then gave me 10 potions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner