Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Aniversary Top Supporters

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Its the time of the year when all of us can show our appreciations for those we love. We, Redemption staff, love our players and we want to offer them this unique opportunity to support our server and get awesome rewards in exchange.

Event mechanics:
Duration:
  • Until 6 January 2020 at 18:00
Donation bonus:
  • 100% bonus eCoins to any donation
Top supporters bonus:
  • Top supporter nr.1
  • Unique Custom Weapons (like the Legacy weapon) with any desired visual of the current weapons or weapon costumes we have in the server. The weapon will be available for any class and the stats will be set as the endgame weapons upgraded at +15 with 3 Unique Crafts and 1 extended slot (at choose). Basically it will be an all in one weapon, only one of a kind in the whole server.
  • 50 Medals of Honor
  • 100 Lightning Elements
  • 10 Potions of Honor (50.000.000 each)
  • Any pet of what our server has, at level 10 with the slots requested by the winner.
  • Top supporter nr.2
  • 50 Medals of Honor
  • 100 Lightning Elements
  • 10 Potions of Honor (50.000.000 Honor Points for each piece)
  • Any pet of what our server has, at level 10 with the slots requested by the winner.
  • Top supporter nr.3
    • 50 Medals of Honor
    • 100 Lightning Elements
  • All the other participants (minimum 10 euro donated) will receive a compensation prize
    • 5 Medals of Honor
    • 5 Potions of Honor (10.000.000 Honor Points for each piece)

Last edited:
Top supporters ranking:
  1. RipDreams & Singularity
  2. APOL0
  3. BangBoomBang
  4. superkuma
  5. Veriesto
  6. Zere
  7. OBED
  8. AgainstTheWorld
  9. MackingX
  10. Eleison
  11. Mikele
  12. WizMoKo
  13. zica76
This list is updated periodical!

Last edited:
Unique Custom Weapons Description:
The weapon works with the same concept as "Legacy weapon" and "Saint's Force Calibur" , the "all in one" statement means that the weapon will suit on all class upon equiping with the same stats of End Game weapon in +15 grade with 3 unique crafts and 1 extended slot filled with your desired option( for example you use it on a warrior class the stats of the weapon will turn the same as "Demonite GreatSword+15" with 3 unique craft and 1 slot). the only difference is you can choose your desired visual of these weapon from all the available weapons or costume weapons exist in this server(for example you want it to look like Mithril weapons when equiped) .

PS.you can only choose 1 time and that will be the visual of the weapon will have permanently and not bound so you can trade or sell it ot other players
. Consider this a lego weapon you build your self ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
Unique Custom Weapons Description:
The weapon works with the same concept as "Legacy weapon" and "Saint's Force Calibur" , the "all in one" statement means that the weapon will suit on all class upon equiping with the same stats of End Game weapon in +15 grade with 3 unique crafts and 1 extended slot filled with your desired option( for example you use it on a warrior class the stats of the weapon will turn the same as "Demonite GreatSword+15" with 3 unique craft and 1 slot). the only difference is you can choose your desired visual of these weapon from all the available weapons or costume weapons exist in this server(for example you want it to look like Mithril weapons when equiped) .

PS.you can only choose 1 time and that will be the visual of the weapon will have permanently. Consider this a lego weapon you build your self ;)
Is it a char-bound item? :wondering:

In about 1 hour I will have to leave home and take a friend to the airport in a neighbor town (240 km away) because his car let him down and he does not have a ride over there.
I will announce the winners when I get back home, I predict it will be around 21:00 server time.

Keep in mind that the donation made JUST UNTIL 18:00 server time will be taken in consideration so if you want "a slice of the cake" of this event don't waste any more time and donate :D

Paymentwall bonus will autodeactivate but the paypal one will be active until I am back home so yeah, take advantage.

Last edited:
Something without precedent happened.
RipDreams and Singularity have finished the competition both with the EXACT AMOUNT donated towards our server.

After discussing with the staff member we decided to award both of them rank 1 prizes.

Doing so APOL0 has moved from 3rd place to second and BongBoomBang from 4th place to 3rd.

I want to give a big thank you to all who supported our server during this event and not only, remember, without you guys the server would not be here today.

Congrats to all the participants once again and congrats to all our players!

Happy New Year!

Most of the rewards were sent to the winners.
"APOL0" and "BangBoomBang" please contact me on discord to discuss about the PET you guys desire.

The custom pets were sent to all winners.
The Weapons for the 2 winner remains to be added, stay tuned everyone!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner