Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Antihack System

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Our higher staff member Susanoo requested us to warn you all about the hacking on Redemption Server:

As of now the server will automatically ban you if you use the following hacks:
  • AOE (area of effect)
  • WALLHACK
  • CRASHHACK (trying to send wrong packets that would have the target of crashing server / channels)
Also we have another list of hack that are detected and blocked by the client:
(we had autoban on this too till now but we decided since you cant use them it will not be autoban anymore so we unbanned the accounts that were banned)
  • NO ENTRY HACK
  • NATION CHANGE HACK

Here are some details about the system so we wont have any doubts of his accuracy:
  • Once you log in to our server the client contentiously send info about how its being used, if you have any trainer or dll or any 3rd party program that altered his memory so you can cheat it it will send us the info.How we store and process this information we can't reveal because of obvious reasons.
  • Also the checks are done by the server to make the system even more secure.
  • We tested the system with all the hack we could and it lead us to a 100% correct way into detecting the above hacks and tacking actions for each accordingly (ban account / block the hack)

The system will be continuously improved and believe us when we say that we will kill all hackers 1 by 1 :D
Best wishes and happy and clean gaming!

Last edited:
I used a hack and got caught ... I'm sorry and I will not do it anymore ... and play with the other please not use hacks you will 100% get caught ... And I apologize at all team for the I lied to you ... and I will never make again a shit because it brings nothing and you get caught 100%

i a old hacker and i say sry that i lie and that i use that

an all players don´t hacking the server is good ^^

sry on ALL

Hope you 2 take us serious now when we tell you don't hack because we will catch you.

We don't need to watch you, our server is doing it for us. :p

ok watch me ^^ i dont using anymore ^^
Very bad of you to cheat on a game where you don't EVEN need to cheat on, you made it unfair to everybody else, and i thought you was an good player Todestille ;) now you screw it up....

They were given a second chance and made an example out if it.
So I am asking nicely all players, don't use hacks.Play fair and play safe.

Well,
let's see if they're able to understand the meaning of this or not..
But I guess at least a few of those who may be thinking about starting to hack will
think twice now instead, as it will just end up in time you spent into nothing but a ban.

hey i was banned today so am i banned permanently now? because i would like to play on this server but i dont want to make a new acc and new donations... why does somebody get a second chance and others dont?

hey i was banned today so am i banned permanently now? because i would like to play on this server but i dont want to make a new acc and new donations... why does somebody get a second chance and others dont?
Seems you did hack.

We can negotiate the terms in private conversation.

Hey i have to admit that i tried to cheat on the server. But now i realized that its not worth it... i also advise all the other players to play fair and without cheats. I wont try to cheat again and hope you wont try it either...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner