Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Archidium Armor Glow

Status
Not open for further replies.

CyBeRFrEaK

Registered
Just Aesthetics but I hope you would consider!

The glow of these set of armor is too huge or is out of place. I tried it once and even seen other player wearing this type of armor. Without helmet visible, the glow almost cover the entire face of the character which is not nice. On other server the large part of the glow at +15 is located on the chest area.

Please move the glow away from the face area especially if the helmet is not visible. I don't display the helmet always so I'm not sure if it has the glow also but that is another matter. Also if possible spread out the glow and avoid too much protrusion out of the armor because it does not look well.

I was going to do some snapshot using change appearance but it seems that those +15 items sold at NPC can't be used. I wonder why we can't change appearance of those items.

Thanks !!! :)

Open an conversation with me and tell me the other server where they have this modified to not cover the face.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner