Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Armors from Grade 11 stats and requierments

Do you like the idea regarding the grade 11 armors?

• Yes, I like the idea !

Votes: 21 52.5%
  • No, I don't like the idea !

Votes: 19 47.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cykros

Staff member
Administrator
Professional Enchanter
Registered
As you all know we have some custom armors added here and more might come in the future.
Sadly the cabal is more of a game that is about getting the best armor in game and owning.
We are thinking of a different approach on the items that are grade 11
The items are the next ones:
- Limitless
- Drei Frame
- Eins Frame
- Zwei Frame
- Mithril
- Archridium
- Chaos

Right now all these items and their weapons have differences in the basic stats which makes the difference between them. The bad thing is that actually all of this are the same grade which is 11.

This means they can all be upgraded with Upgrade Core Highest , extended with Slot Extender Highest and so on.

So my question is why make a stats difference between a bunch of items that are actually the same grade?

What do you people think of selecting a "middle" stats from all these grade 11 items and make them all the same? Yes making all grade 11 items have the same base stats and stats requirements, sounds pretty logic yes?
Now we are all thinking what will make the difference besides the visuals?

The difference will be made by the set effects. We want to add set effects for 2 and 4 pieces but we want to change the set effects to suit better for each class. This will also give the opportunity to you all to combine sets and discover what combination will suit your character better.

This is just a base idea don't over think it to much just vote if you think this worth's the work or not?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

my opinion is:

for what reason do we farmed our chaos set for. If this idea gets implemented, what will happen to the old players who spent so much time just to get the best gears? they would feel really disappointed about this idea. I bet the people who agrees with this idea are newbies in majority since they want to take advantage out of it.

please tell me if i got something wrong about this thread.

Last edited:
I actually like the idea, since it makes newbies life easier, but theres one thing i dont agree with.
For farming chaos set it takes weeks or even months. If these things would have the same stats (im not speaking about set bonuses, its obvious that chaos will have the best), i would kinda feel disappointed. Chaos set has its uniqueness, and you should keep it as it is (Higher def/def rate). I agree with rest, just remove Chaos from this list.

making these grades have the same stats is not a bad idea. BUT you should exclude chaos set. Every game has gears that are "BEST" and "UNIQUE."

I'm a newbie

I may think the idea is good at some point, but the real deal for us newbies is the gap between other sets and chaos armors are too big for us.
the reason for me as a melee class can't really go for all chaos are the lack of other stats that I supposed to be boosted like we need a level 7 craft defense on armors, level 7 attack up craft on gloves and a level 7 evasion craft on boots or even a max craft HP in all of the them. my point here is that the current chaos set favors the most are Force Archers, Wizards and Force Shielders making them get the desirable Amps and overall works perfect For their synergies on BM3, less favors on Force Bladers but thanks to 4 pieces set bonus to Crit Damage, Rate and Max Crit Rate on it set bonus They really Needs it and far lesser on Bladers and Warriors makes only to get chaos for the best amp and defenses and yes HP really favors Warrior than Blader but on other hand Blader favor the Amp more than warrior. try to reconsider the attack speed / casting time of every class to please.

I vote for yes while hoping to increase the defense of other armors and little more boost on its set effect or decrease the chaos defense and the removal of its defense on its set effect.

But still I want the Chaos as the very End Game gear that makes it worth farming for weeks.

Last edited:
This is my opinion on what will really happen if this gets implemented. And I am confident that there's a huge probability of these happenings:

People are leaving the server because they don't find something interesting about the updates. Having this idea won't make this server more CABAL-like. And yes there is a huge gap between the old players who got CHAOS gears and those who don't. But let me say it like this: "IS THERE ANY GAME EXISTING RIGHT NOW, WHERE RIGHT FROM THE START YOU CAN COMPARE YOURSELF WITH THE OLD ONES IN TERMS OF STRENGTH AND ITEMS?" A good game that gives player satisfaction is where you start at 0 and reach 100. Not starting at 80 and end 100. And I don't think that players will really stick into the game since there will be less goals in achieving the gears they want.

And someone says: "I'm a new player here. But it's disappointing that I can't put up a good fight with people who already got chaos set. There really is a huge gap between our items and theirs."

Ehem! That's a plainly stupid argument. It's the same as saying that a Level 20 player wants to beat a Level 100 player. Do you get the point? If you are new, you are weak. If you are old, you are more stronger. The key to achieve goals is through farming, patience, time.

The big problem I find on this server is that, it does not have a Beginner-friendly approach. Making the starting sets, which is Limitless, have an expiration of at least 1 month will make a huge difference. Having a 7 day expiration is not really helping them because not all can play everyday and not all can play more than 5 hours a day. Giving new accounts starting money for at least 20m to let them buy skills. And bringing back the channels 1-7 that will make the new players farm more in Golems and Dragons.

Honestly, it isn't really a bad of an idea. But please, never consider the Chaos Gears to have the same stats as these. It shall be excluded. Give it some sense of "uniqueness" like most games have.

Thanks for reading. That's all. Happy Gaming OGNators!

Last edited:
Here we go again.
The idea is good or perhaps excellent.
But like other updates we had, if we have an existing gear - "the ultimate gear" :and OGN is going to introduce new concept, please do not forget the sacrifices made, time spend and effort for obtaining such gears. There must be a buy back policy so that everything will not be wasted. Example, zwei set on the first release of OGN, then superceded with chaos sets. You see people spend a lot for it and gain nothing in return due to the introduction of new items. Again for the chaos epaulets being superceded by slotted ones, now where will we put the old epaulets - it cannot be traded and we are hungry for a better equip - therefore it will be a garbage? Well if we could exchange it to some gold caps, say 20% less of the original price requirements then people will appreciate change. Player will begin to love the server because it shows that the server cares.
Change are all for the best but the approach to it must be inspiring.

actually now what I wanted is the removal of defense on the set effect of chaos nothing more nothing less.

so we could atleast do a reasonable damage even we are on sure lose situation

Imo if you do it you'd most likely do a huuuge mess,don't really get your logic as well i mean ok they're all of the same grade but why should the only difference be the set effect ? Mith for example it's still supposed to be 5 tiers behind Chaos so why should they have the same def/def rate/hp ?
If you really wanna play with the sets effects you could start by giving mith/arch/limit decents effects since current ones are way too pointless compared to drei and upwards armors.
Also many of us builded their char specifically around the current set effects (Chaos users in particular) changing those would lead anyone to rebuild his char all over again prolly aka getting a whole new set to make fully use of the new effects you'll implement ... a nightmare :/
And ye couldn't agree more with zheinther you already did a mistake with the new slotted epaulets by not giving who had the old ones the chance to get them w/o starting to farm from 0 so don't do it again please.

err no, dont make them equal please, the reason there are variety of armor and weap is to make player choose which one they can get or afford (with compromising a bit of atk or def) before they can get the high end equips (chaos here). it gives purpose to play, a goal which is to get a better equips.

say you implemented the idea, im a newbie player, in couple weeks i can get fullset of limitless=chaos item, and then what? TG? nah what for? cabal cap? my eq already highend. DG? nah to farm what? Redeeming? why bother :p
the only things to do is Dancing in Bloody Ice while browsing in another window lol

the high end eq is supposed to be rare and hard to get thats the nature of game imo. instead of making them the same why dont make zwei or eins drop in eodb3f or ftb2f the give players more option between limitless and chaos :p

think about our economy too, there will be shake down too if this idea implemented

and last, no i dont have chaos eq except for weap, im a newbie but im willing to work my ass to get them :p
sorry for my bad engrish xD

cuweps got all the point on it

I see so many many newbies now who just jump for chaos from limitless

As you all know we have some custom armors added here and more might come in the future.
Sadly the cabal is more of a game that is about getting the best armor in game and owning.
We are thinking of a different approach on the items that are grade 11
The items are the next ones:
- Limitless
- Drei Frame
- Eins Frame
- Zwei Frame
- Mithril
- Archridium
- Chaos

Right now all these items and their weapons have differences in the basic stats which makes the difference between them. The bad thing is that actually all of this are the same grade which is 11.

This means they can all be upgraded with Upgrade Core Highest , extended with Slot Extender Highest and so on.

So my question is why make a stats difference between a bunch of items that are actually the same grade?

What do you people think of selecting a "middle" stats from all these grade 11 items and make them all the same? Yes making all grade 11 items have the same base stats and stats requirements, sounds pretty logic yes?
Now we are all thinking what will make the difference besides the visuals?

The difference will be made by the set effects. We want to add set effects for 2 and 4 pieces but we want to change the set effects to suit better for each class. This will also give the opportunity to you all to combine sets and discover what combination will suit your character better.

This is just a base idea don't over think it to much just vote if you think this worth's the work or not?

Thank you for taking the time to read this!

Hy:)

so my opinion about your idea, is fine to make it for every class different. But i still think if you guys wanna to this just, just make it like a beta version so we Players could Test it first, because the people gone flame ABOUT EVERYTHING you do.
So let us try it what you Propose bevor you guys apply this patch or update:)

PS ( i think its good to do it )

Best regards

Zyllon (Zeratul i love you:h: NOT)

What was the reason for adding the Zwie and Eins Frame style gear. Oh, to have gear with better Defense than Mithril or Archridium or Drie Frame. Lets be clear here what you all want is for these gears to have their Defense stat nerft.
I'm sure you thought about those players who payed euros for those sets are not going to be happy to say the least. As for the Chaos gear everyone is "Oh leave the Chaos out of it" why because none donors have the chance at dropping the gear as well as donors and have that Def stats. I say if Chaos is exempt well Zwie And Eins frame should also be exempt for they are the best def stat gear for donors. Or how about just leaving well enough alone in other words there really is no good reason for tweaking the defense stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner