Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Astral Bike Card > PW5 | POLL

Add PW5 bike in place of:

• Astral Bike Card - Blue

Votes: 24 35.8%
  • Astral Bike Card - RW3

Votes: 2 3.0%
  • Astral Bike Card - Crystal Blue

Votes: 32 47.8%
  • Astral Bike Card - Crystal RW3

Votes: 3 4.5%
  • Astral Bike Card - Red Flare

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Astral Bike Card - Blue Flare

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Do not add PW5

Votes: 5 7.5%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Jaybolty

Dragon lord
Contributor
Registered
So as the title suggests we are capable of adding the PW5 bike however it will have to replace a current bike, this poll is made to hear your thoughts about this idea.

Please vote above for what you would like us to replace or if you would not like to see the PW5 bike added.

IMPORTANT
If we end up doing this then the current bike that wins the vote will be removed from the game and anyone who had them will unfortunately have to sell them to npc or destroy them if they want to keep anything

Last edited:
Pretty obvious you should remove the worst ones so it's either blue or crystal blue imo.Although im fine with you adding it only if you can make it work as it should aka with its special storage slot,if it's only gonna be a normal bike with more def/def rate/speed (and craft values of an rw3 i assume) then nah not needed at all.

Pretty obvious you should remove the worst ones so it's either blue or crystal blue imo.Although im fine with you adding it only if you can make it work as it should aka with its special storage slot,if it's only gonna be a normal bike with more def/def rate/speed (and craft values of an rw3 i assume) then nah not needed at all.
What you're talking about is "PW5 Special Storage" which is sadly not possible with this client.

What you're talking about is "PW5 Special Storage" which is sadly not possible with this client.
Was 99% sure it wasn't possible meh keep the bikes then so nobody gonna get pissed off for eventually losing his bike.

DO NOT VOTE CONSIDERING THEIR STATS AND SPEED, VOTE CONSIDERING THEIR LOOKS, THE SPEED AND STATS CAN BE ADJUSTED TO FIT THE NEW ORDER AND BIKES.

As far as I am concerned, I have suggested this, several months ago. Now, that I have seen that its possible, I think that there should be another bike to be removed, so that there will be a Crystal Version of PW5: Astral Bike Type: Crystal PW5 :)

The bike voted is "Astral Bike Card - Crystal Blue", everyone has until tomorrow to sell them or destroy them if they happen to have one and will be replaced with PW5 bike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner