Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Awakened FT B2F

Saya

Contributor
Registered
Any tips on doing solo runs on this dungeon?
I get stuck at the first boss which give a -crit rate and -cdi debuff :|

Imo , it can be done better by BL , FA and WI.
Use gm kill title if u have. Back when i still had my main BL before , i turn on my bm2+aura before i click the altar quest that spawns the boss. That should give you roughly 6secs more to hit before the boss will make his shield. Kill the red mob and the shield will disappear and that's the good time you will pop out your trans buff/s - rinse and repeat. If u still having a hard time, consider switching your cdi weapons and helm to amp ones because all your cri and cdi will be rendered useless once he puts the debuff on you. That should make things more better.

I solo this dungeon everyday for ring drop(which has not dropped yet).
I use two classes, palladium set fa and palladium set with pw5 bike and bl with vamp+atk board. (Both 67% cri with pet/runes/force slots)
I don't know your class but i can give general tips for that dungeon.

I assume you have got enough entry item set for this dungeon (enough def, atk and average cri/cdi/msa). I think eins set can not save martialset and battleset users (bl-wi-fa-fb). My armors and weapons are;
- palladium weapons with full cdi craft + cri slot,
-palladium helm with cdi craft + cri slot,
-amp palladium armors with full amp,
- cdi pw5 and vamp board,
rest sucks. Playing game casually. I don't push for maximum dmg.

First boss: Your total c.rate (before being limited by max rate) is calculated by stat calculation module of system not reduced one. E.g. if you have got 104 c.rate but 55 max rate, you'll get 55/55 c.rate in character stats. But when you get -60 cri debuff. Your "TOTAL" c.rate will be extracted by debuff c.rate. So, you'll have 44/55 c.rate according to this example.

For bl, you can use bm1+aura bypass cri debuff. (See example above) I get better finish times with bm1+aura-bm3 to stay alive-repeat combo rather than bm2 amp retarget(My amp set sucks, this could be reason too :D).
For fa, focus on amp items & bm2. Forget about bm3 unless bm2 is in cooldown. Always attack 2 targets with bm2 and use vamp set. Easy kill.
I think amp wa, cri fs can do better (note: passive skills are working in final stats but their stats do not show in character stats window). But i've not tested anything other than bl-fa.

On ispita, as in regular ft2, save your short buffs for 2nd form of ispita. Stay inside of further square from entry door(which is left square if you're looking to throne).
Prepare bm3+aura(or bm2+aura depends on your dps), all short buffs and burn down 2nd form quickly. Then stay near throne for 3rd form. Lure here and solo kill ispita.

On arzip, never use anything other than your bm2 for arzip. Use bm3-aura-shortbuffs for aryak and burn it down before 3mins.

On leth tyrant stage, lure both first and second forms to right-back corner (in front of door). Otherwise bug mines will deal you significant damage.
In second form;
BL and rest: prepare your 100% hp potions and/or PoVs for accidents.
FA: don't give up if it takes 15-20 mins. It will deal around 10k dmg on you which forces you to use heal on yourself.

Always use auras for extending bm times. Always use short buffs.
Also, 2nd form of tyrant gives debuff and most critical one is -1500mp debuff. I suggest upgrade your mp rune to lv15(max) and/or get mp buff from any wizard in game.

Rest of map as simple as regular ft2. Watch youtube videos if you struggle.

Last edited:

Official Partner