Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Suggestion ban methodology

Menfa

Registered
We are all know now, if a gm "sure" they are able to ban someone. Noone can be sure that he will not be banned tomorrow. Gms have to share evidence about reasons. In this case our guild member doing no benefits things with 3rd part program. No saving time, no better items to drop.

This is meaningless

I would recommend to gms, please always take videos and share them as evidence

I am totally agree with that. Please take a video record as evidence.

Thanks.
Fire.

Can you guarantee that we will not be unfairly banned?

Players put their time and effort into something, Extrajudicial execution without clear evidence is so wrong

Let me clarify the situation.

We are not in 2010 anymore and we dont ban players here just by following them ingame and making videos or pictures as proofs.

We ban players based on game logs and antihack logs. Other information's we don't share because of obvious reasons. (protection of our methods)

Here at cabal.world we invest a lot in the accounts security and game antihacking methods so thinking that we ban for wrong reasons is totally false.

Why would we ban our legit players? There is no benefit in that.

And one more thing, there will always be a way to bypass a game protection, any game, not only cabal, but there will always be security updates where we (the cabal.world team) find out about it, see them in logs and ban them.

In simple explanations when you hack you create a log in the server and we will see them, no mater what you do you will not be able to hack without creating a specific log and once we replicate the method you will be banned.

Official Partner