Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Banned Duration in Shoutbox

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jihad

Registered
just as the title says, whats the duration of my ban from shoutbox?? afaik you should 1st give me a warning for whatever, not just banned w/o prior warning. dont be "like a boss" type Jaybolty

For as far as I know it is forever until we decide otherwise, if you wish to be unbanned make a thread in the unban request section.

A warning must be done first before banning someone in shoutbox and also in forum. Just my opinion :p

A warning must be done first before banning someone in shoutbox and also in forum. Just my opinion :p
I would more likely do the same as Jay, if the user would be extremely annoying and stuff..
My opinion.

I would more likely do the same as Jay, if the user would be extremely annoying and stuff..
My opinion.

Well for me as an old ex-staff member of redemption, giving a warning is the most fair thing to do. And if he/she still annoys the staff then you can ban him/her in forum or in shoutbox. Sometimes people just can't control their emotions then use inappropriate words. Giving warning is the 1st and right thing to do and even old admins and staff of redemption always consider giving players a warning 1st. :)

For as far as I know it is forever until we decide otherwise, if you wish to be unbanned make a thread in the unban request section.
what "WE" ???
you the one banned me
and if you are referring to most GM's, you're the 1st one banning people without warning. "WE" lol

agreed to Sir NoFX

My opinion.
i got your point pal but we are all binded with the rules.. "a warning should be considered in 1st offense in shoutbox"
and Jaybolty is not bigger than the game/server

Well for me as an old ex-staff member of redemption, giving a warning is the most fair thing to do. And if he/she still annoys the staff then you can ban him/her in forum or in shoutbox. Sometimes people just can't control their emotions then use inappropriate words. Giving warning is the 1st and right thing to do and even old admins and staff of redemption always consider giving players a warning 1st. :)

just as i said sir, i was here since Alpha and he is the first GM who acts "like a boss"

for ShadowGOhan
2ue5zjb.jpg

pls refer to this
rmjl6s.jpg

I'm not quite sure but ye I guess helping to make this update means testing and suggesting stuff, not implementing it.

well suggesting bad infos is a crime and only the players suffer from bad updates. GM's will just twist arguments making themselves the genius type.

and im referring to Jaybolty
"IAM THE VOICE OF THE PLAYERS"

Well calling himself the voice of players truly makes him look quite bad even in my eyes.
But how can you honestly expect anything to change because of this hateful flame here?

well fyi i do the asking/conversation with the current players, new comers, leftovers and leavers. all things they mentioned good or bad i posted here (which afaik is a gm's job to reach-out players to know their sentiments lol)
thats why 'IAM THE VOICE OF PLAYERS" .. did i offended you with that? did i hit a nerve or something?? LOL

i dont expect anythng, its up to owners, as long as i post "truth" .. whats really happening ingame im contented because this server is once a crowded server and suddenly gameplay change by a terrible suggestion from a "like a boss" type guy

you know what, youre not making any sense for an argument, you're jayboty's friend and i know the feeling you want to joine your friend's fight lol. can you please do your job on Titans and leave us ppl of redemption

Updates: its been 2 weeks since Jaybolty banned me from shoutbox. i wonder what this guy wants rofl

well fyi i do the asking/conversation with the current players, new comers, leftovers and leavers. all things they mentioned good or bad i posted here (which afaik is a gm's job to reach-out players to know their sentiments lol)
thats why 'IAM THE VOICE OF PLAYERS" .. did i offended you with that? did i hit a nerve or something?? LOL

i dont expect anythng, its up to owners, as long as i post "truth" .. whats really happening ingame im contented because this server is once a crowded server and suddenly gameplay change by a terrible suggestion from a "like a boss" type guy

you know what, youre not making any sense for an argument, you're jayboty's friend and i know the feeling you want to joine your friend's fight lol. can you please do your job on Titans and leave us ppl of redemption

Updates: its been 2 weeks since Jaybolty banned me from shoutbox. i wonder what this guy wants rofl
Just so you know I am not exactly friends with GOhan, I don't really know anything about him other than he is a GM for Titans :p And about your ban in shoutbox, I said you can get unbanned by requesting a unban request in the correct section, I have nothing against you even after your harsh posts against me and other staff, I like to keep a open mind about people and I have seen you have been helpful here and have posted good suggestions and feedback, it is just the way in which you deliver those that needs to be more polite. Happy gaming!

I think this topic kinda went off-topic already, things are getting mentioned that aren't even neccessary at all and thats just not the point of sections.
And as Jaybolty already wrote we're part of 2 different servers so you can't blame either of us just because of defending or talking about one another due being in a team of this community.

I will not close this thread as it is part of the redemption community but I think the redemption staff
should consider this an escalating and simply meaningless thread & close it.

I think this topic kinda went off-topic already, things are getting mentioned that aren't even neccessary at all and thats just not the point of sections.
And as Jaybolty already wrote we're part of 2 different servers so you can't blame either of us just because of defending or talking about one another due being in a team of this community.

I will not close this thread as it is part of the redemption community but I think the redemption staff
should consider this an escalating and simply meaningless thread & close it.
Sounds like a reasonable idea.
Thread closed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner