Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Basic elements.

Basics elements tradable?

• yes

Votes: 2 28.6%
  • no

Votes: 5 71.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

weedy

Registered
What if basics elements would be tradable? You know why? Well on my actual account i don't have enough uniques to craft a sellenia's weapon. I joined on an old acc to see what do i have there, well, there's alot of rare elements, enough to craft a sellenia's wep but the basics elements are less. I could send alz and basics to that account and craft the wep on old acc and all i had to do is to unbind it and transfer back on my actual account.

What do you think? I guess allot of rare elements are stucked on ppl's old accounts..

I think its a not-so-good idea to just make the Elements "tradeable". There are a lot of players who can do daily quests and earn a lot of DP in a matter of hours and they can get a lot of Elements to sell or trade. This makes the game more easier than it already is and it will make the game boring just a matter of weeks for those who are truly diligent in farming and hunting.

If its only a matter of transferring the element, what I suggest if the server admins consider this is make a "sealing item". The same way a pet can be transferred to another account through a pet sleeping kit. They can apply here the account bind seal and unseal stone item for the elements exclusively and these sealing/unsealing items would be only obtainable through eCoins with a high price.

That way it will benefit the server if the player who wants to transfer elements quickly by donating or have diligent players play their way through redeeming in order to buy these stones.

Lol are you serious? It is 100% exploit period.

You know how hard everyone farming all 6 chars in 1 account just to earn 6 uniques per day.

I hope you all get the point why we bind everything in vcoin shop before... because of exploit here, exploit there, exploit everywhere when it is unbinded!

No!

Brilliant idea... but... if it will be trade-able.. seems dreadful for the old player who farmed @ CA 6 and redeemed .. for basic elements,

and about what "Lavi" said...

provide a "Storage for basic elements" to make it transferable....
seems inappropriate because for sure the new players will buy the basic elements what if the admins do your suggestion and make a storage for basic elements it will be bought for Ccash like hangers and storages.... since they dont afford to get Ccash ofcourse because they're only new

and how about the zwei and eins armor sets.... it will be disregard... coz if im the new player i farm alz 24 / 7 then buy basic elements and war cubes to make a Chaos set...

it will out balance the game and it will over rule... zwei and eins armor set... :D :D :D

In general, I am voting no for making the elements "just" trade-able. Let me make my statements a little bit more clear:

If the server admins will make it possible for elements to be trade-able, make it hard for players. Meaning if players would want to exploit this they'd probably need to pay a hefty price to do so (benefiting the server and community because they can either be active or could donate) but making a way for elements to be trade-able invites old and new players to play because they now have more options on what they can do with the elements.

That's why I am suggesting utilizing the sealing and unsealing stone idea but it will be only obtainable through eCoins with a HIGH PRICE for both the sealing and unsealing.

The reason why it will benefit old players:
  • Old players now have a new way to gain alz because they can sell it.
  • For players who redeems a lot, there's another useful item they could buy with their hard earned eCoins
  • This will give them another reason to be less stagnant after getting all that they could get with the elements.
The reason why it will also benefit new players:
  • Seeing another way they could obtain elements will invite them to stay longer in the server.
  • For new players who's more into farming than doing dungeons everyday, giving them option that they could buy elements gives them more motivation to farm alz, meaning they spend more time playing in the server.
  • And since they'd be needing unsealing stone, they'd want to either donate or redeem their way through.
  • Or if they realize that its easier to do DQs they'd probably do that.
The reason why it will benefit the server and the community:
  • Most probably the old players are the one who'd be selling these elements, in a way they are helping newbies get chaos set, because after all most players new or old prefer chaos set over any other set.
  • Players who does not have the patience and time to play would but have spare cash to spend would probably choose to donate, this will help the server maintenance fees.
  • I think this will not out balance the game, this will also not disregard other sets, players have the option to choose for themselves. For those who cannot afford to buy or have time to farm elements they can always aim for another set like Archiridium and Eins Frame set.
  • This does not make for players easy to get the elements. No, this just give them another option on how they could get these elements because they'd need an unsealing stone to use it.
  • Having these items makes this server more flexible with its player.
These are just a few reasons, there could be more to it and again, these are just my ideas with players and server in mind. If this makes the server truly unbalance because of my lack of knowledge disregard it but if you guys can get more ideas out of this, the better. The original poster did not mean to suggest this just so it can be exploited but so that he can use his elements from his old account, giving a player more options of what he can do makes them more satisfied with this server. More satisfaction rate for the server, the better. I'm just here suggesting a probably better way the admins can cater the players needs.

Last edited:
I'm talkin about -BASIC ELEMENT-, not about rare or uniques. You can't do anything with basic elements if you don't have rare. Right?
As i said in post, if basics would be tradable i could craft a weapon on my old account.

Yes! albmihai your'e right..... basic is useless without rare... as well as rare without basic :D

that's the point if basic will be trade-able it will be so easy to make chaos gears :3

Someone has a lot of rare elements, someone has a lot of unused basic elements. Each can be adjusted if your play more Nation war or redeem more :) Unbinding the elements would make the game much more easier and boring.

Rejected!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner