Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Bear Vitality Buff WA

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mugiwara

Contributor
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - Bejita WA lvl 200
  • Date -26/01/2019 11:30
  • Description - Bears Vitality doesnt give the 8k supposed hp
  • Screenshot/Video -
    Capture3.PNG
    Capture4.PNG

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Try to remove equips and compare. If it adds 8k. Its just the HP threshold that is shown..

Capture7.PNG
Capture8.PNG

Last edited:
Tried dmg test on pvp? While on bears vit if the first hit hp bar didn't decrease or it fills up again same case on fb's bm1 on war before means it's proly a visual but if it decreases it's proly a bug/limitation on hp of some sort. :)

didnt tried yet i will do soon as possible

i just tried and its not as if i had more hp than it show my WA really missing some hp from this buff :)

if i dont have any buff before to cast Bear's vitality , i get the 8k hp
but when i have morale shout before i cast bear's vitality i get smth like 7.2k hp and the amount of hp going lower if u have more buff before

I have discovered the bug and fixed it. In the next update this will be patched.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner