Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

iTsovi

Contributor
Registered
First thing that I have to tell everyone before reading this guide is “don’t rush”

Okay here’s the guide based on my own experience.

1. You’ll receive 20 PCH (Perfect Core High) as a starter pack, bundled with your full equipment. What you have to do is maximize the + of your weapons (both) to 20. These weapons will helps you a lot until you get another better set (Achridium / Palladium / Demonic)
  2. The rest of PCH left in your bag use it for 2 optional armors. You can choose between those 4 ( helmet / suits / boots / gloves )
  3. Use the honor potion inside your bag to obtain 5m honors. You’ll receive more after you become better in farming or war (TG)
  4. Go out from the city where you started, go kill some monsters and take the ALZ for buying skills (it cost 1 ALZ per skill) after you got the ALZ go back to instructor to buy the skills ( you can check another guide about skills and skills combo)
  5. You’re ready for farming now. There are 2 options, ALZ first or EXP first.
  6. If you choose ALZ first, then DON’T use the EXP BB (red one in your bag) yet. Use it later. Now what you have to do is go to FORGOTTEN RUIN and kills some mobs. Take the drops and sell it to npc. It will give you some sigmetal equipments as a drop that priced between 500k-1m (the price will go higher with higher tier) don’t be tempted to use it or upgrade it, it’s a trap. :) continue doing it until you have some enough ALZ to buy keys for dungeons, meanwhile you’ll raise your level and skill points a bit. I personally can obtain 50m per hour with this method. After that use the alz to buy FTB1F key in Key Merchant at Bloody Ice. Spam the dungeon just until you kill the 1st boss. It might drop some good stuff such as PUK (Pet Untrained Kit) the chances is something about 18%. If you use all your keys and still not having the PUK then repeat to FORGOTTEN RUIN to get another certain alz. With this method you’ll become more richer than the other starters.
  7. If you choose EXP first then all you have to do is particularly the same with number 6. The difference is the Dungeon Key that you buy is Chaos Key. It has numbers based on the level of yours so pay attention. After you have the key just use the EXP BB in your bag. Then spam the CA until you reach certain levels. The BB will last for 3 days after you use it. So hopefully you can maximize the time that has been given. In 3 days you have to be focus only on gaining exp. worry not, there are so many good people inside the game that might help you also. When you have no alz to buy the key, go farm in the latest map opened. There you’ll have some exp and equipment drop to be sold. You are lucky enough if you meet some friends that willing to help you boost your level through dungeons. Don’t rely on them too much, stand up on your feet ! They might help but if they don’t then think about another way.
  8. In 2 days doing this steps, you’ll see how your character is growing.

The biggest mistake that I’ve ever made is I’m so naive to boost my level w/o concerning my gears and stats. Then I went to TG and voila I just dumped like trash.

Remember, you are just begin your journey here, don’t compare with those who has been here longer than you. That’s how MMORPG works my friend.

Anyway this is just some sharing sections from my personal, so if you know better please advise. And don’t be sooooooo lazy to just try to search more info in forum or youtube or google or whatever your sources is. Be a clever players :)

Ps. I know you have small amounts of e coins and can’t afford to buy costumes. You can “hack” that by using “changing appearance” option in magic shop in every starter maps. It will last 1,3,7,15, and 30 days depending to your choice.

Be patient, heroes wasn’t born, they built.

Official Partner