Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused "best" Events.

Status
Not open for further replies.

stormgod

Registered
Hello! I would like to make a few suggestions about the "best" events that I just saw. Let's start with the 10% discount in the game shop. Everything seemed to be good, but as soon as I had accumulated enough alz and redeem coins you simply took and turned them off. So this event you did exclusively for donations? Ordinary "mortals" who are get eCoins from redeems are cut off right away? I would like to make suggestion to be more clever and think before doing it.
Now the event for the mission war. You make an event in which the winner is the best reward, more LE and the blessing of experience and ... do not balance the nation bonus? Are you seriously? The caps played bee in the minority all tg, because the Procyon had 20% of the bonus. Having such a weighty advantage, they easily took all the points on the map (a very bad map btw). It was clear that the Procs would receive the best reward. "Best" events. I do not know what else to say. I suggest the server administration to become smarter.

Attachments

• Cabal(180225-1435-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    Cabal(180225-1435-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
    239.8 KB · Views: 63
Hello there ,
I believe it was unintentionally they turn off the redeem system when the event. The exact reason they turn off the redeem system is because they are remaking the redeem system. That's mean after this the loot box will be better and the cost will be reduce abit. So I don't think you waste anything. Perhaps you should be thankful you haven't use your redeem coin yet so that you can use it when the update the new redeem system. Hope you understand this :):)

Good day!
The Handicap bonus was accumulated because theyve lost simultaneously before the end of the week.

I dunno if that was intentional or what.
So please dont blame us for that.

Atm we are finding a way to turn of the handicap bonus as we wish.

This wont happen again at the next nation war event =)

This is a promise. =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner