Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Better place than arcane trace to lvl up?

Gusti

Registered
Hi. Somebody told me that the ppl lvl up fast with the dagon, golem and vika

but those are bosses from event, right? except the dragon that spawn every "x" hours.

so i guess there is a dungeon where the people lvl up so fast that they buy full trades of redeem coins.

Hi. Somebody told me that the ppl lvl up fast with the dagon, golem and vika

but those are bosses from event, right? except the dragon that spawn every "x" hours.

so i guess there is a dungeon where the people lvl up so fast that they buy full trades of redeem coins.
The players usually farm exp from the dragon because the dragon does have an insane amount of HP to farm from, and his HP Restore is immense aswell, if you are endgame geared, this boss is one of your options to farm EXP from.

About the Golem, you can farm a lot of EXP per second from the Golem in Arcane Trace which spawns every 2 hours after he dies.

Vaikalitan of Golden Sunset almost gives the same amount of EXP per second as the Golem, so highly recommend you to farm EXP there aswell.

But for now, i think Arcane Trace still is still the best map to farm EXP from if you can't handle those bosses.

oh, all bosses explained, good
so, i guess is not a bad place AT. thanks noctis =)

You are welcome, no AT is a very good place to farm at, don't worry ;)

Happy Gaming!

Official Partner