Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Blader / Newbie Guide / April 2020

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
You should just put enuf strength and intelligence to equip Armor parts, then put the rest of your stats in dex.

To check the recommended str/ just ask in discord or ingame via shout, then theyll answer you

pavel1130

Registered
Reaction score
how about max rate BL, how much should it enough for PVE

reiah07

Registered
Reaction score
Been away from Cabal since 2013... any post here about the best equips for BL STR build? :inlove:
Thanks.

ElatedCordolium

Registered
Reaction score
Hello sir, how about the bracelets, earrings (I know it should be vamp), rings, and other acce? Thank you

MasterDCT

Contributor
Registered
Reaction score
My guild tested full STR or full DEX on BL, we well both way once and took a screenshot of the stats menu and realize that STR and DEX give the same stats, full STR or full DEX would give the exact same stats. Have you tested this? If this is the case then choosing weapon based on stat build is irrelevant, it only depends on the weapon itself?

luitot

Registered
Reaction score
For PVE Combo i suggest these.

A - A - B - A Frontal Attack
A - A - B - A Frontal Attack
B - B - A - B Reckoning Fatality

Does this need to be in combo mode?

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
My guild tested full STR or full DEX on BL, we well both way once and took a screenshot of the stats menu and realize that STR and DEX give the same stats, full STR or full DEX would give the exact same stats. Have you tested this? If this is the case then choosing weapon based on stat build is irrelevant, it only depends on the weapon itself?
it should differ in Attack and Def and attack rate

naszty

Registered
Reaction score
can you make a guide fpr gladiator ,having a problem about my damage .im having a hard time soloing a dubgeon cause i cant go on a party and just always do a solo run in any dungeons.thanks hope you can help me out

ExCaliose

Former Game Moderator
Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
can you make a guide fpr gladiator ,having a problem about my damage .im having a hard time soloing a dubgeon cause i cant go on a party and just always do a solo run in any dungeons.thanks hope you can help me out
hi i guess u are in the wrong Forums this is a forum for a Private Server Called Cabal World. :) soon will create a Guide on those new classes :)

NoOneLovesMe

Registered
Reaction score
Hello Sir, how about the Earings, Bracelets, Amulet, Cape and other Accessories do you have any recommendations? thanks.

Manijak

Staff member
Global Moderator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Reaction score
Hello Sir, how about the Earings, Bracelets, Amulet, Cape and other Accessories do you have any recommendations? thanks.
Those are same for every class, use vampiric earring for pve,defensive earring for pve,

Official Partner