Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Blader / Newbie Guide / April 2020

You should just put enuf strength and intelligence to equip Armor parts, then put the rest of your stats in dex.

To check the recommended str/ just ask in discord or ingame via shout, then theyll answer you

Been away from Cabal since 2013... any post here about the best equips for BL STR build? :inlove:
Thanks.

Hello sir, how about the bracelets, earrings (I know it should be vamp), rings, and other acce? Thank you

My guild tested full STR or full DEX on BL, we well both way once and took a screenshot of the stats menu and realize that STR and DEX give the same stats, full STR or full DEX would give the exact same stats. Have you tested this? If this is the case then choosing weapon based on stat build is irrelevant, it only depends on the weapon itself?

For PVE Combo i suggest these.

A - A - B - A Frontal Attack
A - A - B - A Frontal Attack
B - B - A - B Reckoning Fatality

Does this need to be in combo mode?

My guild tested full STR or full DEX on BL, we well both way once and took a screenshot of the stats menu and realize that STR and DEX give the same stats, full STR or full DEX would give the exact same stats. Have you tested this? If this is the case then choosing weapon based on stat build is irrelevant, it only depends on the weapon itself?
it should differ in Attack and Def and attack rate

can you make a guide fpr gladiator ,having a problem about my damage .im having a hard time soloing a dubgeon cause i cant go on a party and just always do a solo run in any dungeons.thanks hope you can help me out

can you make a guide fpr gladiator ,having a problem about my damage .im having a hard time soloing a dubgeon cause i cant go on a party and just always do a solo run in any dungeons.thanks hope you can help me out
hi i guess u are in the wrong Forums this is a forum for a Private Server Called Cabal World. :) soon will create a Guide on those new classes :)

Hello Sir, how about the Earings, Bracelets, Amulet, Cape and other Accessories do you have any recommendations? thanks.

Hello Sir, how about the Earings, Bracelets, Amulet, Cape and other Accessories do you have any recommendations? thanks.
Those are same for every class, use vampiric earring for pve,defensive earring for pve,

this is a very nice guide and everything but the str/dex isnt about the blade/kat... str build is mostly for war and dex is a pve build... or at least thats how it has been in main servers for years and years... i could be wrong tho

What about the essence runes and the merit?

P.S everything else is awesome, great work!

Official Partner