Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Acknowledged Blended rune activation chance

MasterDCT

Contributor
Registered
Hello, the current chance to activate a blended rune is 1-2% per attack, being a FA or BL, that small chance is already so harsh, not to mention the heavy slow hitter classes. So blended runes, being so expensive, are typically almost non-existent. I would suggest increase the activation chance to at least 3% or even 5%. That way it makes the blended runes more appealing and can help the market become a little bit more active
Also the amount of buff blended runes give need to be buff too. I believe the runes are original as in retail server which do not go well with this server as everything has been buffed up. For example, 2% chance to activate cure per attack to heal 400 hp is almost nothing. This needs to be like 5% chance to heal 1000 hp at least.
Please take a look into this and make modifications

From rune activation chance we ended up to give a lot more power .
You started with activation chance and ended up with increasing valuses of them.
Not atm our focus,
increasing Blended runes will make blader unreal dmg.
than everyone will start complain and ask for nerfing BL and FA.
And chain will become even bigger.
we will consider to increase maybe amount of blended runes that you can learn,
so you will have more items that have activation chance which is also better.

and about cure, you dont need it at all, you have a lot of POV,and Holy Water of Vitality can be used if critical low ammount of HP is reached.
ty for giving sugestion.

Hi, your analysis is on point. I think adding more blended runes in the game would be the best idea. Please do so

Like i say,its not our priority atm, but we have that on mind.

Official Partner