Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Fixed Bonus set not working

Andrey

fsociety
Professional Enchanter
Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video-

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character -Crypt0r
  • Date - 22/01/2020
  • Description - I have made a report like this before, actual staff will know about it, but I have some free time until february(hopefully), and I notice that aside from all the updates already implemented(which I read'em and all of them are godly good), bonus set haven't been fixed yet, I have just tested HP absorb % from Mithril/Archri and even demonite epaulet(because it's the easiest stat to test on), anyway, since Bonus Set changed, I switch from Mithril to Archridium set but my dmg have increase almost nothing, so maybe it's just me, but it seems that not only HP Absorb is not working but also some of the other stats too(maybe CDI, Min DMG, etc). Those stats count/show on the Character panel, but they don't work, I know about all the work you guys put on new content and so, but I hope this can be checked and fixed soon.
  • Screenshot/Video -
dJQ2l13.jpg

IsxJ5Cw.jpg

Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Last edited:

Official Partner