Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Inapplicable Bug on Upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.

GonZ

Registered
I bought RW3 from auction house, which is 2 slot empty. I planned to add 2 slot with max crit rate and 3rd slot to be decided later. I upgrade 1st slot with max crit rate, with 10 force core high, and it was success. After 1st time upgrade, the bike still able to upgrade cause the system still able to let me add force core, but i cancel upgrade since i dont have enough 10 force core. After i got enough force core for 2nd upgrade, i notice i wasn't able to add the bike to upgrade, then only i noticed that bike already got max crit rate + magic skill amp came out no where. Then i tried to find thread on forum regarding this matter, however i cant decide that magic skill amp whether is 1st slot or 2 slot, and bike is +15, im worry the chance abit too high to fail upgrade.

Please advice.

GonZ

Attachments

• Upgrade Bug.png
    Upgrade Bug.png
    418.4 KB · Views: 45
I will move this thread to bug section and we will see what other players would say about this. Furthermore, you could use 1x random scroll high (bike) and 1x FCH to get rid of the MSA in the second slot (make sure you only apply 1 force core high to fail and the MSA slot will be removed) for temporary fix of your item.

*Are you guys experiencing the same kind of bug?

I will move this thread to bug section and we will see what other players would say about this. Furthermore, you could use 1x random scroll high (bike) and 1x FCH to get rid of the MSA in the second slot (make sure you only apply 1 force core high to fail and the MSA slot will be removed) for temporary fix of your item.

*Are you guys experiencing the same kind of bug?
i followed yours advice, to fail upgrade and the magic skill amp finally gone. So i think the upgrade system sure got bug there. So now should i wait for fix or i can upgrade now?

Yes you can upgrade. It is just weird since I never seen something like that.

We will be back on you with the details from logs.

The bike was part of an "bugged" option pool that was dropping items with 2 empty slots that actually had 1 of them filled but you could not see it .
The problematic option pool run on the server for like 1 week and we did not want to rollback the server that much for this issues.

What I can advise you is to not buy 2 empty slots items from no one or upgrade them since they might be with bugged slots.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner