Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Bug Skill

PabloChacob

Contributor
Registered
Skill Name : Curse Remove ( Magic Buff Skill )
Cabal(200427-0239-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Hi PabloChacob,
I saw your post. What exactly is wrong with that skill? Can you please give a more detailed description of the bug? That would help a lot for sure.
I just tried the skill myself and it works for me. Am I missing something important?

Ps: This is a potato.
11.PNG

He always wanted to be a king, so I tried to help him as well.
22.PNG

Curse remove is not a buff that has duration if its the thing you want to point out.

If you are rooted casting it will remove the first root buff

He is pointing it is showing the duration as 0 seconds.
So its more like a visual bug

Exactly it shows you that it is "0 seconds duration" this is the problem that when I click on it, it disappears immediately !

Ahh ok, now I get it as well.

You have to understand the skill not as an normal "buff", it's more like an "anti-unmove-buff".

If a FB gives you unmove (or root as ExCaliose already said) you normally can't move or run away anymore. This FA skill is the only skill in the game which can remove the unmove/root debuff from you or any other teammate.
Simply select your own charcater or a teammate and use the skill "Curse Remove" and you or your teammate will be free and able to run away.

Btw this is how the text looks on the official EU server.
1221.PNG

Official Partner