Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug CA1 - Many Legendary boxes totally empty.

Status
Not open for further replies.

abnersajr

Registered
Please use the format below and make sure you include the required information.

Required Information:
  • Date - The date (server time) the bug occurred. Include as accurate info as possible.
  • Description - Describe the bug as accurate as possible. Include information such as what you were doing that could trigger the bug.
  • Screenshot/Video- Screenshots about the bug are required but if possible you can include a video for easier investigation.

Format (Complete the form below):
  • Character - mulinha1
  • Date - 30/04/2016 - 09:38 PM
  • Description - Chaos Arena Lvl 1, I did around 20 chaos arena lvl 1 (110-129) and many times I didn't drop anything in the legendary box, not even alzes. In summary in 20 rushes, I got empty legendary box 10 times.
  • Screenshot/Video -
    n08bbCb.jpg
Failing to follow the format will result in your report being instantly ignored and deleted!

Last edited:
I've uploaded a screenshot. After opening the report I did another run and again empty loot. This loot was only from mobs.

Update about that case: 6 times: 2 with drops, 4 empty.

04:18AM Server Time. I started a new rush. I will update this thread with the results.
6 Keys: 4 empty boxes : 2 boxes with drop

Last edited:
thanks for the report will investigate further..

tested this morning.. 2 runs 2 boxes with drops.s

it's your own fault probably.

you need to pick up all the alz and RC, there can be only a certain amount of items on the ground - otherwhise it will be visually bugged.

Dear user, you thread is now closed because you did not reply anymore.
However if you still encounter this issues please open a new thread and be active in it so we can solve the potential issue as fast as possible.

Best wishes from OGN staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner