Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Cabal Client Customization (UI themes and etc...)

iTamer

Contributor
Gold Member
Registered
Hello everyone!

In this thread you will find some things, whats can change/customize your cabal client to be personalized for your needs.
I'll never open a new thread for a new thing. I will keep this updated. I would like to ask everyone, if you need something (UI theme or anything else) please just write an answer to this post about your needs, and I will help you. Please do not ask for map themes, because I don't have right to implement/share these things.

Please use 7.zip for unpack the files. You can find the download link below for it:
7zip.png
#Cabal UI collections:

-Rising Force Skin - Black edition:
Just extract the files with 7.zip into the following folder: Cabal World\data\ui.

Cabal(200707-1917-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

For download this theme, click on the "Download ME" sign below:
Download ME

-Rising Force Skin - Red edition:
Just extract the files with 7.zip into the following folder: Cabal World\data\ui.

Cabal(200722-1217-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

-Rising Force Skin - Green edition:

Cabal(200722-1209-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

-Rising Force Skin - Orange edition:

Cabal(200722-1211-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

-Rising Force Skin - Pink edition:

Cabal(200722-1213-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

-Rising Force Skin - Blue edition:

Cabal(200722-1244-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

#Other skins/changes:

-Different login screen:
Just extract the file with 7.zip into the following folder: Cabal World\data\object\object\object_fx\opengate.

Cabal(200722-1007-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg
Cabal(200722-1108-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

-Aura Icon Skin:
You can choose between 6 aura icons. You can use what you prefer. I'm using fire aura icon, because I have fire aura :D
Just extract the file with 7.zip into the following folder: Cabal World\data\ui\icon.
auratheme.png

Download ME

-Force Archer BM3 A and B skill reskin:
Reskin your Battle Mode 3 A and B skills for looks like Force Gunner skills (ONLY FOR FORCE ARCHERS!)
Just extract the file with 7.zip into the following folder: Cabal World\data\fx\efx\skill.

Cabal(200722-1300-VerC0FFEE-0004).jpg
Cabal(200722-1301-VerC0FFEE-0000).jpg

Download ME

I will keep this thread updated and share everything with you guys if a new content has made by me or by my friends.
If you have any questions about this, or something went wrong, please do not hesitate to message me here, or in Discord.
Good luck & have fun!

Last edited:

Official Partner