Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Caballoween 2022

Ergo

Emissary of Death
Staff member
Administrator
Gold Member
Professional Enchanter
Registered
forum_post_header.png
CLICK THE IMAGE ABOVE TO GO TO OFFICIAL EVENT PAGE
Caballoween is near and the evil pumpkins are back to invade the land of Nevareth to trick and treat the warriors with awesome treasures that come with them. Come, gather all your friends and hunt the monsters of Caballoween this October 26th until November 20th 24:00 Server Time (Sunday)!

Collect the letters
PUMPKIN from Cabal Lanterns and Jack-o'Lanterns to exchange them for Treat Tickets and
Pumpkin Lottery Box at Event Girl YUL.

Jack-o'Lantern
The Evil Pumpkin King releases its minions to invade and scare the people of Nevareth, but with every scare comes a prize!
This year the hunt is divided in 4 groups of difficulty and rewards. Group 1 is the weakest and drops the least letters, but as the group goes up the drops and the difficulty of the monsters also increase.

CABAL Lantern
According to witches, the Cabal Lanterns have arrived at the land of Nevareth to unleash their spooky wrath on Caballoweens Eve. We are calling all warriors to come save the three main hometowns of Nevareth from destruction. There are rumors running around that when these Cabal Lanterns are defeated, they throw out major treats and treasures for the players to collect.
You can find the CABAL Lanterns in:
Note: They will re-spawn every 60 minutes and will drop 20 items.

The monsters are only spawned on Caballoween I (Premium) & Caballoween II (Premium) channels.

The Caballoween Shop
The Caballoween Shop is filled with awesome items including Treat Tickets (4 different types), Pumpkin Lottery Box and more. The full drop list of them can be found on the event page --> here <--
The main exchange currency for this shop are the Halloween Letters and the Halloween Coupons that can be mainly obtained from Treat Ticket - Usables.
caballoweenshop.png

Event cosmetics in Bazaar
Those of you who want to support the server can buy cosmetic items from our bazaar.
We want to thank in advance to all of you for your support! -->
Bazaar <--

SEASONAL PET
Cabal Ranger can be obtained only during Caballoween.
rangers.png

SEASONAL WINGS
Spooky Wings can be obtained only during Caballoween.
spookywings.png

Witch-ing you a horribly happy Caballoween!

Last edited:
Better if there are no non-perf earrings like BEFORE, gonna take up the chances only to be PERMA. It's a waste getting PERMA on a non perf... Realtalk.

Thread about autumn supporters competition is closed, so I can't ask there: what was the surprise prize for participation?
I did small donation, and I didn't notice what surprise i got :)

Thread about autumn supporters competition is closed, so I can't ask there: what was the surprise prize for participation?
I did small donation, and I didn't notice what surprise i got :)
I got some Divine Stones on my cash inventory, maybe those were included along with other(s) not sure tho.

I got some Divine Stones on my cash inventory, maybe those were included along with other(s) not sure tho.
Must be it, I got Divine Stones too.

Official Partner