Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

cabalmain.exe problem

THClaw

Registered
hi everyone.
needs the cabalmain.exe file from the main game download
can anyone pack it and put it on the server room? thanks in advance :)

you just need to put your cabal world folder in virus exclusion
after that scan your client
and it will be fixed

you just need to put your cabal world folder in virus exclusion
after that scan your client
and it will be fixed

unfortunately, but after the scan there are no viruses. I need someone to upload a file from the cabal world folder - cabalmain.exe

unfortunately, but after the scan there are no viruses. I need someone to upload a file from the cabal world folder - cabalmain.exe
What i mean scan was the Scan butron beside start button make sure your cabal world folder is already in virus exclusions

Heyhey THClaw ,
both your own anti-virus programm AND windows defender will delete your cabalmain.exe by default. If you are not using a anti-virus programm, you have to deal with the windows defender to solve this problem. If you are using an anti-virus programm like "Avira" or something lese, you have to look up a guide how to add folders to the exclusion list of that particular programm. As ExCaliose already said you have to add your "Cabal World" folder to the list of exclusions on the windows defener.
If this does not solve your problem, please tell us if you are using a seperate anti-virus programm or what kind of problem remains.
About your missing cabalmain.exe, unzip the downloaded Cabal World folder another time and copy the cabalmain.exe from that new folder to your desktop, so you have a backup version of cabalmain.exe. Then delete your second Cabal World folder.

Youtube Guide on how to add a folder to the list of exclusions:

Heyhey THClaw ,
both your own anti-virus programm AND windows defender will delete your cabalmain.exe by default. If you are not using a anti-virus programm, you have to deal with the windows defender to solve this problem. If you are using an anti-virus programm like "Avira" or something lese, you have to look up a guide how to add folders to the exclusion list of that particular programm. As ExCaliose already said you have to add your "Cabal World" folder to the list of exclusions on the windows defener.
If this does not solve your problem, please tell us if you are using a seperate anti-virus programm or what kind of problem remains.
About your missing cabalmain.exe, unzip the downloaded Cabal World folder another time and copy the cabalmain.exe from that new folder to your desktop, so you have a backup version of cabalmain.exe. Then delete your second Cabal World folder.

Youtube Guide on how to add a folder to the list of exclusions:

THX :h: All working. :) ❤❤❤

same problem..i already add folder in exclusion..then i press scan then when i click play after scanning..it says "Cabalmain.exe error"

Official Partner