Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Not a bug Cant open cabal Application

Status
Not open for further replies.

andrefes

Registered
i cant open my cabal application, when login, the application has been closed, but in the my screen, i only see the login screen, i try to close that application again, but same, i didnt see the cabal application in my taksbar menu.
so i try to check the file, but the application still like that.. i need restart my PC for quit from that stack on login screen....

Hi maybe you can try to update through launcher or try scanning with the "SCAN" button if done updating, also you can try aswell right after you update/scan close the launcher first and open it again to continue. Also try checking the task manager (alt+ctrl+delete) if there are still instances of cabal opened in the background and close it(end task) before starting the launcher/client.

Dear user, you thread is now closed because you did not reply anymore.
However if you still encounter this issues please open a new thread and be active in it so we can solve the potential issue as fast as possible.

Best wishes from OGN staff team!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Official Partner