Welcome to Cabal.World Forum

Use your game account and password to connect to the forums.

Refused Change of the AUTHENTICATION/anti-afk message

Joe Shakur

Contributor
Professional Enchanter
Registered
\o_o/
Hi there, Joe here :D

I would like to ask if it would be possible to remove the AUTHENTICATION/anti-afk message for the premium membership service.
Now I understand why this feature exists and it's useful for sure, but at the same time it's sometimes also quite annoying. And on a few occasions it feels bad to be kicked out of the game while preparing dinner/taking a shower, even though you paid for your playtime in advance. It, of course is, the choice of each person to buy the premium membership or not, but this small change might be a little treat for those players who are yet not convinced of the premium membership and its advantages.
As a premium member I would be super happy and excited for that.
I would love to hear what your oppinion about this change is.

Greetings
Joe \o_o/

Yes. My request is if members of the premium service could be excluded of the AUTHENTICATION/anti-afk message. I don't have a criminal mindset and I also don't kow with what kind of security problems you had to deal with in the past. The idea came up when I was preparing dinner or had to leave the PC for a few min while lvling up pets. Every time I came back and I saw that I got kicked out :/. And every time that happened, I felt a little bit sad.

You literally just have to relog. I am using this system to prevent afk farming for long periods. If you want to be afk you stay in town in shop mode.

Ok thank you for your response, I understand that.

Official Partner